Page 105 of 302 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 6021
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Hi Prester, I'll need to play one night this week as I'm off on holidays come friday. Add me on steam and i'll try to catch you in the next day or two :-)
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Laneford, what is the earliest you can start during the week? The best day for me would be today - any chance we can play before game of thrones?
    I could make tuesday after 9pm uk time (10 pm Copenhagen) or maybe thursday. What say you?
    Last edited by grinn; 21-05-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Hahaha, for a moment there it looked like I would have to swallow that Chainsawhands-shaped bullet! Dodged it for another week, at least.

So instead I have Snoozer's Khemri. When are you free to play? I can manage any time on Sunday, or any night but Tuesday next week after 8pm.
    Only Wednesday is going to work, so let's pencil it in for then. How late can you start? The later the better for me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Well I'd rather not begin any later than 10pm, but can do as late as 11pm.

Hey Jolima, when is good for you to play? My best times are probably Wed and Thur evening.

Hi Prester, turns out I'll be totally free tonight, how does 8:30pm sound for our game?

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Hi Prester, turns out I'll be totally free tonight, how does 8:30pm sound for our game?
    Sounds fine... see you later!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Gerald Throwington looked around the dressing room. The entire team looked, surprisingly for Orcs, nervous.

- Look, I know they're a terrifying bunch of chaos mans, and I know Chainsawhands is better than me at coaching. I know they're near the very top of the league, and we're... not. I don't have a cunning plan to beat them.
    They're stuffed with mighty blow, and some of them are much stronger than they have any right to be.
    All I can tell you is that the one called "Over" and the one called "All Around You" are carrying niggling injuries.

Boyz, you get out there and sweep the leg!

Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Hey Jolima, when is good for you to play? My best times are probably Wed and Thur evening.
    Let's go for Thursday. 8 pm?

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Tuesday at 8pm sounds good to me.
    Great, see you then.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grinn View Post
    Laneford, what is the earliest you can start during the week? The best day for me would be today - any chance we can play before game of thrones?
    I could make tuesday after 9pm uk time (10 pm Copenhagen) or maybe thursday. What say you?
    I can't do today, I could do either Tuesday or Thursday. Thursday is probably better but I'm pretty flexible. Let me know eh.

Urgh - another superbly crappy performance from my necros, continuing their run of completely crappy performances (one good game so far this season, by my count). Outpunched by wood elves, 1 death (to add to my other 3 I've had this season), one smashed collar bone for my one useful player (my ag4 wolf). No dice rolls worked at all all game, Prester's fireball took out 5 players at one point to set the scene.
    5-0 (!) to prester. Who also played well, to rub salt in to my terrible, terrible game. Well played prester, on to the next drubbing. I can't wait to retire these useless SOBs.
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 21-05-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Gerald Throwington looked around the dressing room. The entire team looked, surprisingly for Orcs, nervous.

- Look, I know they're a terrifying bunch of chaos mans, and I know Chainsawhands is better than me at coaching. I know they're near the very top of the league, and we're... not. I don't have a cunning plan to beat them.
    They're stuffed with mighty blow, and some of them are much stronger than they have any right to be.
    All I can tell you is that the one called "Over" and the one called "All Around You" are carrying niggling injuries.

Boyz, you get out there and sweep the leg!
    Well, fuck.

Operation Sweep The Leg was working pretty well up until the last turn. Sure, we were three touchdowns down, but on the plus side 'Hands had taken six casualties to my one. Nobody had any career enders although 'Hands had a couple of MNGs.
    Then 'Hands killed my 43 SPP blitzer, and my apoc couldn't save him. Right after I had pissed my apoc away failing to change a "dead" result, 'Hands managed to smash the ankle of my glorious +2 agi +1 move black orc.
    The fastest, most agile Black Orc ever is now a normal speed agile Black Orc. Fucking vandal.
    I did managed to smash the ankle of a 5spp chaos man, and then another one with maybe one skillup, but that didn't bring Urgroth Eat'Skulls's ankle back.
    I will never see him running free and frolicking in the sun again like he used to.

I guess I should have expected that last minute crane kick to the face.
    Next time, I will pick a meme where my team wins at the end.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 21-05-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    I can't do today, I could do either Tuesday or Thursday. Thursday is probably better but I'm pretty flexible. Let me know eh.
    Tomorrow at 21.00 uk time would be better.im abroad for work and Thursday might end up being a late one (ie not sure when I ll be able to get on). Does that work?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grinn View Post
    Tomorrow at 21.00 uk time would be better.im abroad for work and Thursday might end up being a late one (ie not sure when I ll be able to get on). Does that work?
    Aye that should be fine.

great see you tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Well I'd rather not begin any later than 10pm, but can do as late as 11pm.
    Let's pencil in 10pm - will you be around earlier, in case work unexpectedly lets me get home prior to the sun setting?

Aye I'll be around all evening.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Well, fuck.

Operation Sweep The Leg was working pretty well up until the last turn. Sure, we were three touchdowns down, but on the plus side 'Hands had taken six casualties to my one. Nobody had any career enders although 'Hands had a couple of MNGs.
    Then 'Hands killed my 43 SPP blitzer, and my apoc couldn't save him. Right after I had pissed my apoc away failing to change a "dead" result, 'Hands managed to smash the ankle of my glorious +2 agi +1 move black orc.
    The fastest, most agile Black Orc ever is now a normal speed agile Black Orc. Fucking vandal.
    I did managed to smash the ankle of a 5spp chaos man, and then another one with maybe one skillup, but that didn't bring Urgroth Eat'Skulls's ankle back.
    I will never see him running free and frolicking in the sun again like he used to.

I guess I should have expected that last minute crane kick to the face.
    Next time, I will pick a meme where my team wins at the end.
    Yeah, it was a pretty brutal match - I ended up with 3 or 4 MNG (the levelled-up beastman who got -MV got apothecaried to MNG, and the -MV 5SPP beastman got sacked and replaced) and a few BHs. Somehow, despite Pweasel spending the whole match removing my players from the pitch I just kept scoring, so it seemed like a reasonable tradeoff: sacrificing some players to Nuffle to secure the win. And then turn 16 happened, and killing the blitzer and breaking the black orc (technically the crowd did that, I reckon they thought he was an elf), so it was just a 4-0 victory with a couple of crippling injuries to my opponent. Nuffle be praised!

Puts me on 10 players for my next match against Screwie's gobbos, so at least that'll bring his inducement cash down a bit...

Thanks to greasy green Pweasel for the match.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Puts me on 10 players for my next match against Screwie's gobbos, so at least that'll bring his inducement cash down a bit...
    Thanks for the heads up, I will have to make sure more of my guys go down in my match against Snoozer to compensate.

Time to give my trolls some throwing practise!