Page 193 of 303 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 6044
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Yeah, let's aim for that, I might be busy, but we'll see.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    I can face you Friday night after 8pm this week, or pretty much any time next weekend.
    Either of these times are good for me now, I'm done with my Christmas job and back on the hunt for animation work ... which at least means I have time for the Open matches now.

I've not played any BB in about a month though, so I fully expect to be rubbish.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Either of these times are good for me now, I'm done with my Christmas job and back on the hunt for animation work ... which at least means I have time for the Open matches now.

I've not played any BB in about a month though, so I fully expect to be rubbish.
    That's okay, I'm always rubbish!

Let's aim for Friday then and see how it goes.

Played Corkir tonight, lost 4-1 (edit: it was 4-1 after all, sweet) (I guess she was kind enough to grant me a TD out of pity?). Hurt an elf or two, though nothing serious. At least I made her complain about having to worry about her positionals a bit, so I guess it wasn't all in vain.

Edit: I also once again confirmed that I have no clue about the rules. Saurus next to a Shadowing player, blitzes him, follows up (!), Break Tackles away, Shadowing kicks in and I assume that the player would just follow my Saurus when he's done moving. Not so, as I found out after the first dodge.

Also I somehow thought it would be a good idea to form a sideline cage with a Saurus ballcarrier (touchback) and two Sidestep Skinks against a Leap Wardancer. No clue where that idea came from.

Finally, I missed several chances to foul the one WD and a few skilled positionals, mostly due to stupid moves and one double skull on a block against a Line...thing. Kick-off events were not too bad, with Sweltering Heat knocking out a lot of opposition, including the Block Treeman (who wasn't such a big problem after all), but most of the time I failed to use them to my advantage.

Editedit:
    The only successful foul against the WD resulted in death of that player, which then was apo'ed to a Fractured Leg (MNG). Fail.
    Last edited by Squiz; 09-01-2013 at 06:41 PM.

@Screwie - sounds good, pretty sure you're already on my Steam friends, if not feel free to give me an add.

Still very frustrated that my chance to break Corkir's winning streak was foiled by Cyanide.

Heh, one of my Sauri (Block, Break Tackle) rolled +AG. I am tempted to take it, just for the hell of it. With Sure Hands he even might become a ballcarrier (not really). :)

With the game servers down over the weekend, there is an extension until at least Friday the 18th. Let me know if you need the weekend after as well.

Thanks for the warning 20phoenix.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Drawlien shall we rechedule for 19:30 next Thursday then? Given they are saying it may be up on Monday or Tuesday I've got little confidence in scheduling anything before Wednesday anyway :)

Yeah next Thursday is good for me.

@Screwie - ah completely forgot about the BB server migration that's going on this weekend - some time next week then?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Yeah most likely! Best to wait and see if the servers come back on time before organising anything though, I think.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    FYI: Server is up for beta testing. Data will "probably" carry over into the full update, so that may help scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Brain and Snoozer - face me. I'm ready to play any time from right now.
    If the servers come back up soon I should be able to from Tueday evening onwards. I'll hit you up on steam.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Everblue! Thursday night? Saturday afternoon?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hi CH. I've got another match at 9pm on Thursday and I've got a guitar lesson before that, so could only do 11pm or thereabouts which might be a bit late.

I could do Friday night.

I can't do afternoons at all really - I've got three young children and my wife would go a bit mental at me if I buggered off to play video games.

At the weekends I could do either very early in the morning, or in the evenings after about 8.15pm. I'm free Saturday and Sunday nights.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    11pm would be a bit late and while I might be free I can't commit to Friday night. Shall we say Sunday at 2030, or sooner (Friday night probably) if we catch each other on Steam?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Great - thanks

Jiiiiiim - Think you can play tomorrow or thursday? That's the last chance before I go away on vacation for ten days. Thursday is also a maybe for me, so wednesday would be best.

Yeah I can play tomorrow, should be home by 5 so pick a time after that and I'll be there.

Goodie, I'll see when I get home tonight, probably around 5 pm for me as well.