Page 203 of 303 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 6044
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    I could probably do some point on the Saturday, but for now let's say Thursday night (the 21st)?
    I'm sorry to mess you around a bit, but I've had some problems getting back home which means I might not be able to play on thursday now. Are you ok if we go for Saturday or Sunday instead? I don't have much on apart from watching the 6 nations so, unless you want to specify a time, shall we catch each other on steam?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Yeah, that should be OK - the deadline's been extended to Sunday so either day should be fine, catch you on Steam.

So I managed to pull off an improbable and slightly lucky win against Chainsawhands' Chaos team this afternoon.

He piled on the hurt taking off 3 players in the first turn, but the 'Zons were able to make enough of a nuisance of themselves to slow the drive down and get the ball of the pitch. With time running short a desperate lone Warrior made a break for it but was brought down by a lightning bolt.

My super-thrower picked up the ball and lobbed it to her team-mate hanging around near the end-zone. She was then knocked down and the ball moved back towards midfield, but a failed pass put it on the ground again. The thrower pulled off her second long-bomb in as many turns and the catch was made, this time in the end-zone!

I was receiving for the second half, which didn't start well when a Catcher tripped over on a GFI and got a MNG. Pressure was put on the ball, but after a few turns scrambling it was up near the Chaos end-zone again. The 'zons had local numerical superiority and it was looking ominously like the 2nd TD would clinch the game...

... But then I had a power-cut! Chainsawhands very graciously offered me the win as we won't be able to re-play today. We put it as a draw in the game so he would get some SPP and as a 1-0 win for me on the sheet as there was no guarantee I'd have scored the second TD.

Many thanks to Chainsawhands for a very exciting game, literally end-to-end stuff before it's premature ending, and for being such a gentleman.
    Last edited by drawlien; 24-02-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Oh, maybe I just goofed then. That match was sitting unvalidated as 3-1 to 'Hands and I just validated it as I moved the league on. Sorry about that.

I lost my own game 4-2 against Laneford. It was 2-2 in half time and I was trying to take it slow to not let him score any more counters. Then, in the last three turns, everything went wrong and Laneford managed to score twice instead.

The new round is marked up and ready to be played with Janek and mrpier getting a draw and a win respectively.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    All right, Corky Corkir, when do you want to do the thing with the bloodbowl?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Ha ha ha ha ha.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    20phoenix, it is time for our bashies to meet! You will have the upper bashier hand, I fear.

I am free Friday night, or any time next weekend (bit of a busy week for me, sorry).

Laneford: I'm right in the middle of moving house so I've no idea when I'll be able to play. Send me a steam buds request and when I get online I'll let you know what's going on. I'm moving into a house with internet already set up so it's just a case of putting my office together. I reckon I should still be able to get our game in before the deadline as long as there are no unforeseen cock ups.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Those of you how are lucky enough to be facing me: I'm free any day apart from Wednesday at the moment.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Zoraster - this week is pretty difficult. I wonder how you are placed for tomorrow evening?

playing Chands 8pm Thursday. Just so I don't forget.

Friday night would be best Screwie as i'm visiting family at the weekend (this may or may not have something to do with the ticket to the North London derby my sisters boyfriend has) Do you want to arrange a time or just wing it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Well I should be back home between 7-8pm, just look for me on Steam.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Zoraster - this week is pretty difficult. I wonder how you are placed for tomorrow evening?
    Schmoozing for work tonight unfortunately. I can’t do anything before Tuesday at 18:00. Thursday I can do 19:00 at the latest. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday are totally free at the time of writing and I should have some capacity on Saturday for once.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Those of you how are lucky enough to be facing me: I'm free any day apart from Wednesday at the moment.
    I believe it is my turn to break your wimpy Woodelves this week. But I need your help with that! I'll try to catch you on Steam and if that doesn't succeed, I should be able to play on the weekend.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Schmoozing for work tonight unfortunately. I can’t do anything before Tuesday at 18:00. Thursday I can do 19:00 at the latest. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday are totally free at the time of writing and I should have some capacity on Saturday for once.
    Ok, so based on the above we are looking at Wednesday at 8pm or Friday at the same time. Otherwise Saturday at 7.30 could work. Are any of those ok?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Wednesday 20:00 will be fine boss.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    SNOOOOOOZER when's good for you buddy?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Cyber I think I am playing your gobbos, let me know when you fancy a game and hit me up brother!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    All right, Corky Corkir, when do you want to do the thing with the bloodbowl?
    Tues or fri around 7.30 pm uk?