Page 225 of 303 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 6044
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Had a bit of a mix up with times and as such wont be avaliable till 9 if that works for you? Otherwise what ever evening you prefer bud
    9pm's fine... rock'n'roll. I've also realised that (unless things have changed very recently), our two teams have the highest TVs of the league at the moment. So this is either Battle of the Titans or Battle of the Bloaties...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Make the most of it CPD, you've got the amazons next week. We bite.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Make the most of it CPD, you've got the amazons next week. We bite.
    Yeah, if you look at the Angel's TV chart over time it's a rather extreme sawtooth wave. I'm sure I'll be down by about 1000TV by next match...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Om nom nom

Just sayin'...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    Hey Laneford, looks like your cursed elfs are next. I'm busy for the rest of the week and on Sunday, but Saturday from 13:00-15:00 would be great, or Tuesday or Thursday evening after 20:00 next week. Might be able to make either Friday evening in a pinch too.
    Hey mate, sorry it took so long to reply! I think Saturday afternoon should be fine for me.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    OK, maybe we can sort something out on saturday then.
    Noon uk time?

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    Hey mate, sorry it took so long to reply! I think Saturday afternoon should be fine for me.
    Great, I'll see if I can catch you on Steam.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Corkir - That should work.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    My orcs drew 1-1 against corkirs dark elves today. I got 550 gold in inducements and spent it on a wizard, rr, two bribes and two babes. So the plan was to get some numerical superiority early, but as it happened I never got to use the bribes (fouled maybe three times, with little effect) and the numerical superiority happened late in the game and didn't affect the match (bh two elves).

What did work was dodging, lots of dodging, it helped me steal the ball and score in turn 7 in the first half. Poor positioning and heaps of sidesteppeing blodgers led to Corkir stealing the ball in the second half and scoring in turn 13. The referee turned the clock forward one turn so there wasn't much room for me to run an offense and it stalled out pretty quickly.

Pretty happy with a draw against a more skilled dark elf side with an experienced coach behind the wheel. Although as Corkir mentioned after the game I could have done more to secure the 1-0 lead into the second half, still having the wizard as a threat.

gg

Quote Originally Posted by Web Cole View Post
    Understood. Any time that works for you in particular?
    I've been a bit busy the last couple of days, tomorrow (Sunday) evening?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lab View Post
    I've been a bit busy the last couple of days, tomorrow (Sunday) evening?
    I have another game arranged for then I'm afraid. How about Wednesday evening, any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Web Cole View Post
    I have another game arranged for then I'm afraid. How about Wednesday evening, any good?
    You can play more than one game a day, it's allowed.

As for Wednesday, I have no idea, I'm on 24hr plans atm.

edit: wednesday 1700-2300bst should be cool.
    Last edited by 2lab; 21-04-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Thanks Screwie. We're up next but i'm leaving for Krakow this evening and don't come back until Sunday evening. Could possibly play Monday @ 10pm (or during the day if that suits) or Tuesday @ 10:30pm. After then my schedule is less cluttered and i'm back to most evenings after 7pm
    Sorry 20phoenix, this has turned into a terribly busy week for me. I was busy last night and I will be tonight, too. Then I'm away from Thursday until Sunday and have other commitments on Sunday night. And tomorrow night is my RPG night so it's right out.

So in the likely event that the league needs to be moved on before next Monday evening, I'll forfeit this round rather than hold everybody up.

Bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Sorry 20phoenix, this has turned into a terribly busy week for me. I was busy last night and I will be tonight, too. Then I'm away from Thursday until Sunday and have other commitments on Sunday night. And tomorrow night is my RPG night so it's right out.

So in the likely event that the league needs to be moved on before next Monday evening, I'll forfeit this round rather than hold everybody up.

Bum.
    Like hell you will. Just unfortunate timing we're both away at opposite ends of the game week. If it has to be shifted this goes down as a draw.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Cheers man, that's most generous of you.

Network Hub
    @2lab added you on Steam, ready to play when you are.

Go go go..

So I had another Skavens Vs Woodelf game, this one was wilder than the last, with a 3-1 score...at half time. The match ended with a 5-3 score line with the 5th Skaven point scored in the final move of the match.

Nuffle certainly favoured me in the first half, I ended the half with 5/3 re-rolls, so the fans KO'd my (freshly purchased) rat ogre with a rock, to get the second half rolling. At some point one of my lvl 6 gutterrunners died failing a GFI but wiredly enough the apoc. decided to save him, leaving him with a gouged eye.

Nuffle favours the drunkest player once again.

I set that game to a draw and rolled us on. The deadline is for next Sunday.

Helio, any evening except Friday should be good for our match.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    2lab time to duel for Ratty honour :) My week is going to get very busy so sooner would be better if possible. If you could do Monday around 19:00 BST that would be smashing. Otherwise let me know what options we have to play with and I’ll get diary juggling.