Page 5 of 302 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Think it'll be your Orcs vs my Trees by the end... think my unbeaten record is at serious risk.

Monday at 19:00 any good for you guv?

Obscure Node
    I gather I'm playing you now, Groovy? When's good for you?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Groovy's headed off on holiday for a week I believe. Yes, here he is on page ten of the Divisions thread.

Zoraster, Monday at 1900 is ideal. It's in the diary.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 15-06-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Network Hub
    Duffin, looks like its your turn to maime some wood elves, when are you free?

It's my wedding anniversary this weekend, i might be able to play sunday though, depending on the missus. If not im free any evening next week from 7:30 except Thursday.

S'me and you, 'Hands.

When suits?
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Monday night, around 8pm?

I shall check and confirm but that'll likely be okay. :)
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnisarus View Post
    Duffin, looks like its your turn to maime some wood elves, when are you free?

It's my wedding anniversary this weekend, i might be able to play sunday though, depending on the missus. If not im free any evening next week from 7:30 except Thursday.
    We had better steer clear of this weekend then.. don't want to get you into any trouble! How does next Mon or Wed night suit you?

Obscure Node
    Alright, I'll just hold out for Groovy then - enjoy your holiday my friend! :)

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    We had better steer clear of this weekend then.. don't want to get you into any trouble! How does next Mon or Wed night suit you?
    Monday night around 7:30 is ideal

My Amazons finally lost a match to Jolima's Elves, the team that managed to draw with them last season. I spent too long stalling at 1-1 in the second half and the elves managed to get the ball away and score in the last turn despite needing quite a few rolls to finish it off. Well played Jolima.

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    My Amazons finally lost a match to Jolima's Elves, the team that managed to draw with them last season. I spent too long stalling at 1-1 in the second half and the elves managed to get the ball away and score in the last turn despite needing quite a few rolls to finish it off. Well played Jolima.
    Woo-hoo! The Queens are Dead! The race is wide open again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnisarus View Post
    Monday night around 7:30 is ideal
    Okay, see you then.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Tower of Hugh! We have a game on dear sir!

I can do most evenings this week except Friday. Let me know what suits.

Ingame now Arnisarus

Activated Node
    How do i go about getting my orc team signed up? Or a.n.other race if there be orcs already.

Hello Sgt. unfortunately we are quite early in the season right now so it will be a few months before applications are open again. If you come back then you should be high up on the list of new players.

If you wanted to get some blood bowl action sooner you might want to check out the 'Division's of Death' thread because that league has an intake of new players every 4 weeks (I think the next one is due in around 20 days time).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Hi fella, we're pretty near the start of an 11 (12? many, anyway) week odyssey, so it will be a while til you can sign up for the Open. The Divisions of death are a week and a bit away from a new season though, and the challenge league is open to all comers.

(or what Duffin said)
    Last edited by President Weasel; 20-06-2011 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Duff types faster than me!

Too late Pweasel.

EDIT:

I'm gonna log off now Arnisarus. I can only assume that you didn't see my message confirming tonight was a good time, or you have a phobia of dinosaurs. When else is a good time for you? Tommorow? Thursday?
    Last edited by duff; 20-06-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Too late Pweasel.

EDIT:

I'm gonna log off now Arnisarus. I can only assume that you didn't see my message confirming tonight was a good time, or you have a phobia of dinosaurs. When else is a good time for you? Tommorow? Thursday?
    Sorry Duff! just got back from work. shoulda been back a couple of hours ago, i'll hang round on steam or can play 7:30 tomorrow if not. sorry dude :P