Page 13 of 303 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    My Storm Boyz are scheduled to play Laneford's 3 Feet High and Rising this week, once again hoping more for SPPs than victory in their quest to get a team full of tackle and guard before they meet the whamazons... a bunch of green Ahabs chasing the white whale of not getting beaten by Drawlien just one glorious time. Anyway Laneford, when would you like to play?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    My Storm Boyz are scheduled to play Laneford's 3 Feet High and Rising this week, once again hoping more for SPPs than victory in their quest to get a team full of tackle and guard before they meet the whamazons... a bunch of green Ahabs chasing the white whale of not getting beaten by Drawlien just one glorious time. Anyway Laneford, when would you like to play?
    Hello sir! I can do this own fine evening, or otherwise from saturday all the way through next week.

Let us play this evening then, my fine fellow! Shall we say 7 of the clock?

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    a bunch of green Ahabs chasing the white whale of not getting beaten by Drawlien just one glorious time
    Surely I'm not the only one that ruthlessly beats you every time? I still can't work out why you hate being beaten by me so much when I have such a good time!

Or is it just you need to beat me in order to prove your theory that Amazons are actually a bit rubbish? :-P

Laneford's filthy elves filthily dodged their way to victory. It was 1-1 and I was trundling down the pitch towards my well deserved win, with my ball carrier safely ensconsced in a side of the pitch half-cage. The Laneford 5+ dodged his way in, shunted my carrier off the pitch, and watched the ball land on the other side of the pitch, in my half, a few squares away from his unmarked player and miles from any of mine. It was a simple matter for him to run it in unopposed, and my attempt to get a ballistic goblin one-turner went the way these things almost always do. 2-1 to Laneford, but his players will remember mine while several of them sit out the next game.

And Drawlien, you're spoiling a perfectly good theory by being too damn good at this game, and a stop must be put.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    It was a shame that Bob the wonder black orc didn't save the day for you.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Drawl when do you wish to face the might of the hairy footed horde? A weekend morning up to 08:00 would work. Later on Saturday is probably not possible, but Sunday any time from noon onwards should be good. Next week you can pretty much name your time at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Drawl when do you wish to face the might of the hairy footed horde? A weekend morning up to 08:00 would work. Later on Saturday is probably not possible, but Sunday any time from noon onwards should be good. Next week you can pretty much name your time at the moment.
    I've got Monday off so would sometime during the day be OK say 4pm? Otherwise Sunday afternoon about 3pm would be best.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yep, I'm normally wrapping up my days work around then so Monday will be fine. If possible it would help if we could make it a wee bit earlier – say 15:30 – to avoid running into food prep time. The missus does like her supper to be ready pretty much as soon as she gets home.

15.30 on Monday it is then!

Network Hub
    'Hands it appears i have the pleasure of being smashed by some chaos warriors.

be prepared for many failed dodge and GFI rolls!, from me of course... sigh

i'm actually on holiday all next week, so can we try squeeze this in tonight or friday night if you're availble?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Quick question - what's a "suitable" TV to join if so interested, and where do people sign up and claim one of the still available races? :)
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

I added a spot on the players tab of the spreadsheet for reserves.

Teams are currently from 1060 (Halflings) or 1340 (injured Skaven) to 1860. I'll make the final call closer to the next start, but somewhere near 1500 seems like a good target.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Master Hughtower, when would you like to play our rats v snots game? I'm free both thurs and friday night, weekend is looking dubious right now...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Exxxcellent. I'll spend the next weeks to TV up some Darkies and Gobbos.

Cheers,
    - Vex
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

I am having great fun in the Divisions this season despite not having won a single match; I think it's the lack of relegation that does it. That, and it's more fun to lose with orcs than it is to win with some other teams. I let loose with some actual cackling last night as a couple of Laneford's posh elves snapped. I didn't even know it was a noise I could make.

You'd never cackled before? :O I even cackle at the misfortune of my own players from time to time.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnisarus View Post
    'Hands it appears i have the pleasure of being smashed by some chaos warriors.

be prepared for many failed dodge and GFI rolls!, from me of course... sigh

i'm actually on holiday all next week, so can we try squeeze this in tonight or friday night if you're availble?
    Definitely not tonight; Friday's a maybe, as I have some unconfirmed plans involving potentially leaving the house (don't worry, I'll be in a different house so not too much exposure to the big room with the blue ceiling). I should be free on Sunday afternoon and evening if that's any use?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    You'd never cackled before? :O I even cackle at the misfortune of my own players from time to time.
    Me too - I thought everyone cackled at the misfortunes of Ian's players.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Definitely not tonight; Friday's a maybe, as I have some unconfirmed plans involving potentially leaving the house (don't worry, I'll be in a different house so not too much exposure to the big room with the blue ceiling). I should be free on Sunday afternoon and evening if that's any use?
    Sunday, should be doable is 1pm too early for you ? I am doing an upgrade of a few servers that day but i think 1 pm will be the "I was waiting for the updates to finish" hour or 2 that we all add on to our overtime sheets :P