Page 158 of 303 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 6044
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    @cyberpunkdreams, when can you play this week? Any night but Wednesday is fine by me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Sketchy Seven, when shall we play Blood Bowls?

Oh Laneford, Laneford. Which of my catchers will you kill this time, and when?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Drawlien. I would like to introduce your cake-munching babes to a crash diet. OF DEATH. I propose that the session would take place on either Tuesday or Friday of this week.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    In the transition, 'Hands got assigned a win, since the switch in opponent was on a somewhat short notice, and his opponent is mostly a filler team after all. I hope you don't mind cyber. That said, there will be no more defaults assigned against our new goblins unless by fault of their coach.
    I'll live ;). We did try to play but got Cyanided. At that point it was 1-1 with three turns to go, 'Hands receiving with the ball deep in his half, with him on one reroll and me still having 5... so looking like maybe a draw, maybe a win for 'Hands. Would have been touch and go.

EDIT: Just seen that it was adminned as a 2-0 loss for me... doesn't seem *entirely* fair! :( Especially playing as goblins, losing out on the MVP is harsh. I am taking this team seriously, even if it is a filler!
    Last edited by cyberpunkdreams; 01-10-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    @cyberpunkdreams, when can you play this week? Any night but Wednesday is fine by me.
    Monday evening any good?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Monday evening any good?
    Sure, can do. 8pm start?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Sure, can do. 8pm start?
    Sounds like a plan.

I'll live ;). We did try to play but got Cyanided. At that point it was 1-1 with three turns to go, 'Hands receiving with the ball deep in his half, with him on one reroll and me still having 5... so looking like maybe a draw, maybe a win for 'Hands. Would have been touch and go. EDIT: Just seen that it was adminned as a 2-0 loss for me... doesn't seem *entirely* fair! :( Especially playing as goblins, losing out on the MVP is harsh. I am taking this team seriously, even if it is a filler!
    That sounds a bit harsh indeed. Especially given that it was Cyanide messing with the guys' game (or was it you after all, cyberpunk?). Isn't there a "draw" option for situations like this?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    There is, but it's too late now.

I am mindful of the risk of sounding like an annoying git, but if you do have these problems then best to post it here.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    VICTORY IS MINE ONCE MORE!

Yeah, that's unfortunate; we got network synched out of our match on Thursday, and then my internet was down so rematching didn't happen.

mrpier - Thursday night?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Sounds good, how about around 7 pm?

Should be fine, see you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    There is, but it's too late now.

I am mindful of the risk of sounding like an annoying git, but if you do have these problems then best to post it here.
    Well, I would have done, but I had no idea there was a risk of being adminned without warning...

Everblue: I'm afraid the Panthers have already tried that particular diet and they didn't really find it to their taste!

I can't do Tuesday but Friday should be O.K. Are you able to start around 4 or 5pm BST? Otherwise 8pm?

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Yeah, that's unfortunate; we got network synched out of our match on Thursday, and then my internet was down so rematching didn't happen.
    Well, I would have done, but I had no idea there was a risk of being adminned without warning...
    In that case we should be extra careful with administrating games in the future. I can't see the reason why cyberpunk got the short end of the stick here.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @Drawlien - I think 8pm UK time on Friday. And don't worry - I'm going to kill all your players. And then eat them.

I was expecting our match to get adminned when I posted this:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Sorry, I'm having Internet problems and it doesn't look like I'll be able to make our match this afternoon.
    but I was expecting a draw, not a win for me.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    In that case we should be extra careful with administrating games in the future. I can't see the reason why cyberpunk got the short end of the stick here.
    I'm sorry to sound sore, but I must admit I'm pretty pissed off about it. I don't think I've ever seen a match being adminned before without plenty of discussion about what would be a fair result. Sure, if we'd got a rematch in, I'd probably have lost; it's the not getting any SPP or cash out of the match that's really annoying. Goblins are hard enough, and joining a league of experienced teams halfway through is even harsher. There's no real chance of winning anything, but I'd at least like to be able to have some fun with it. I have to sit through these matches, after all. Instead, I get kicked in the balls before I've even started. I feel like Ender Wiggin here (only not as talented, unfortunately).