Page 161 of 303 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 6044
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Short answer: yes-ish.
    Longer answer: Not the new made up Chaos Khorne team. The existing play tested teams are planned to be allowed, but I guess it'll depend on logistics and exactly when Chaos Edition comes out and the new league starts.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Aren't you also reserving a Chaos Dwarf slot, PW? Or was that for the DoD?

oh yeah, I was!
    (I thought this was the DoD thread when I initially replied). Are we using the new edition in the Open next season? Because if so, as I mentioned about eleventy pages ago, I would very much like to give chaos dorfs a try.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 06-10-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Fucking chaos dwarfs. :(

Yeah, Weasel's answer goes for this league as well. The restart is a bit further off though, so I guess Khorne might have proved itself balanced by then as well.

Make sure to list your plans to switch in the spreadsheet to reserve a spot.

Edit: Also, the league is supposed to roll over today, but there are two games remaining. Are those games getting played?
    Last edited by Jolima; 06-10-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Pink Patisserie Panthers (Ama, Drawlien) 1-0 The Dessert Spoons (Flings)

A tense game resulted in a narrow victory for the girls against the hobbits. A turn 7 dodge into the cage resulting in a sack of the halfling ball carrier ensured the game was tied at half time, and despite some heroic halfling airways action we couldn't stop the amazons from scoring. The result was sealed when the brave halfling who was selected for the one turn touchdown effort was thrown straight into the face of one of the amazon safeties.

Well played Drawlien, sorry I didn't hurt many of your players, and good luck for the rest of the season.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    As mentioned elsewhere I'll be on holiday this week. If I could have a slight extension for the next day of the season, I will endeavour to get my scheduled game with mrprier sorted as soon as I get back (I am back in the UK on Monday the 15th).

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Edit: Also, the league is supposed to roll over today, but there are two games remaining. Are those games getting played?
    Doesn't look like mine will. After getting stood up in midweek we rearranged today in a small opening but no sign yet of Brain and I am almost out of time.

Game 13 curse continues. Brain missed Wednesday, Screwie lost connection on Friday and now Brain misses Saturday :) At this rate 13 will be the big clash with Janek. I smell conspiracy!
    Last edited by Corkir; 06-10-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Network Hub
    Yep, not going to happen :(

I'm actually on-line now. sorry I'm a little late

Network Hub
    Well it finally happened. Game 13 was finally played and it broke my streak. A sad tale of bad scatters, inability to roll a push when needed and rain meant Brain’s orcs became the first team to hold Dance to just a single score margin of victory this season.

Costly game going into the top of the table clash with janek. I lost my one guard early on with an mng then towards the end lost a wrodge lineman to a dead rerolled to –av so a long term pain but leaves me down two important players next week.

So, Grinn vs cyberpunkdreams is the one game remaining. The only thing I see about it in the thread is a question from Grinn asking for a time. Has anything more happened?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    An admin win for Grinn then. (kidding)

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    We've arranged to play tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Corkir View Post
    Well it finally happened. Game 13 was finally played and it broke my streak. A sad tale of bad scatters, inability to roll a push when needed and rain meant Brain’s orcs became the first team to hold Dance to just a single score margin of victory this season.

Costly game going into the top of the table clash with janek. I lost my one guard early on with an mng then towards the end lost a wrodge lineman to a dead rerolled to –av so a long term pain but leaves me down two important players next week.
    I'm very glad to hear that Corkir's idea of getting nuffled isn't loosing, it's just not winning by as much as usual...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The restart is a bit further off though, so I guess Khorne might have proved itself balanced by then as well.
    Danger Will Robinson. The roster is broken, there is zero doubt about that as long as they have 4 GAS players without frenzy. On the other hand they are broken in a way that falls outside the capabilities of the typical internet trained BB coach and therein lies the danger of waiting to see. They will actually look rubbish with the painful early phase giving way to bad skill choices and play style holding them back in mid-tv. However that much frenzy and easy access to grab and guard support players with blanket AG3 for easy skilling is a train wreck waiting to happen if a strong positional player decides to abuse the roster.

I think we should just agree to go with the official position. If that god awful roster ever gets made official let them in, if not keep them out.

So, Grinn vs cyberpunkdreams is the one game remaining. The only thing I see about it in the thread is a question from Grinn asking for a time. Has anything more happened?
    Just a heads up: we'll be playing in a couple of hours (Cyanide, Internet connections and sudden death notwithstanding).

I've marked up the next round in preparation. Feel free to start arranging your next game everyone.

SQUIRREL STAND AND FACE ME

Thursday Night?

Weasel vs Chainsawhands!

can do Monday and Thursday back of 8, Wednesday a bit earlier (back of 7 maybe?), Tuesday is problematic, then I am away from Friday for a week and a bit, back Monday.