Page 162 of 303 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 6044
    So i'm spending this week trying to force Amazons to go down......

Drawlien - I'm free Monday after 8pm, Tuesday/Wednesday after 6.30pm and Sunday all day (I think) There may be limited availability Thursday-Saturday but I couldnt guarantee anything.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Just a heads up: we'll be playing in a couple of hours (Cyanide, Internet connections and sudden death notwithstanding).
    The game has been played and the division can be moved on. It was a bit of a farce, a lot down to my own very poor performance. I wasn't thinking straight and made some very poor decisions early on. To make up for it, I fouled a whole shit load of times (yes, Helio, with lots of assists) but was only rewarded with two KOs for my efforts. Nothing from any other blocks.

My only wardancer went out to a KO on the second turn, only to return on the last turn of the match. My treeman went out on the second turn as well to a niggling, with the kind offer of euthanasia from the apothecary. Nearly all my team was in the KO box by the end of the match. I also suffered two interceptions, one from an ag2 player, which followed an incredibly swarmy series of rolls getting the ball out of the ork cage after Grinn fumbled a hand-off and subsequent pick-up. That could have led to an equaliser.

Final score: 2-0 to Grinn's orks, and it would have been a lot more if his players hadn't just sat around and enjoyed some spliffs just shy of my endzone for about six turns of each half. Still pretty fun overall though.
    Last edited by cyberpunkdreams; 07-10-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Weasel vs Chainsawhands!

can do Monday and Thursday back of 8, Wednesday a bit earlier (back of 7 maybe?), Tuesday is problematic, then I am away from Friday for a week and a bit, back Monday.
    So it turns out Chainsawhands is busy until Friday, when I go away. I get back Tuesday night, but 'Hands is already scheduled for something that evening. Then I go away again Weds and get back Sun when the Open should have moved on. Also Sunday night is WFRP night, so if I do get back in time I am already taken.
    If there's an extension anyway for someone else, 'Hands and I can try to sort something out. Otherwise admin it to a draw, I don't want to hold everyone up.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Corkir: Basically free after 6pm during the week or any time at the weekend. Although I've got other matches on Monday, and on Friday all of the games are coming out so if we can get it done before then that'd be super.

Hi 20phoenix, Tuesday would probably be best for me. Shall we aim for about 7pm?

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Hi 20phoenix, Tuesday would probably be best for me. Shall we aim for about 7pm?
    Should be fine - see you then

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Zoraster - you vs me this week. When's good for you?

Grinn - When is good for our green on green match up? It'll be like your team is looking into a really rubbish mirror.

Jiiiiim, you are this week's lucky winner of the "Observe this misery that is a Lizardmen team" ticket. When do you want to get out the Popcorn?

Edit: Just saw your post. Thursday night it is.
    Forum janitor in training.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Jiiim was the Lizard King of the Divisions of Death, for three(?) seasons in a row, you know, with his oddly-punned team. Then they died and he was sad.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Jiiim was the Lizard King of the Divisions of Death, for three(?) seasons in a row, you know, with his oddly-punned team. Then they died and he was sad.
    Five seasons.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Corkir: Basically free after 6pm during the week or any time at the weekend. Although I've got other matches on Monday, and on Friday all of the games are coming out so if we can get it done before then that'd be super.
    My job doesnt want to comply with your all the games deadline. We can try for thursday at 6 but i might have to postpone until the weekend.

Way to make me feel better about this, thanks! Maybe I can at least extract a lesson or two from the upcoming humiliation (hah!).
    Forum janitor in training.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    hello cyber, let me know when you fancy getting our game in, I should be able to do any evening this week

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    hello cyber, let me know when you fancy getting our game in, I should be able to do any evening this week
    I'm out to see a flick shortly but will be back later tonight if you fancy a late game. Otherwise pretty much any other evening this week should be fine.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Corkir View Post
    My job doesnt want to comply with your all the games deadline. We can try for thursday at 6 but i might have to postpone until the weekend.
    Turns out I'm working slightly later than I thought so that's probably not an option. Guess we'll have to try the weekend then.

Network Hub
    I will be able to start up to 8 if I can do thursday if that is any good. If not saturday afternoon?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Okay yes 8 on Thursday works.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    I'm out to see a flick shortly but will be back later tonight if you fancy a late game. Otherwise pretty much any other evening this week should be fine.
    Sorry was playing my DoD tonight, how about wednesday?

Can I steal you tomorrow (wed) for your other game then? At 8pm BST?