Page 163 of 300 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 5986
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Wow, I'm in demand ;). Wednesday at 8pm is fine. I can play another match after that, or I'm free any other evening this week.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Zoraster - you vs me this week. When's good for you?
    Hey Sketch. I’m going to be largely tied to my desk for the next week or two so you can pretty much name any slot that suits you. I’m playing my Divisions game tonight and I have meetings on Thursday so won’t be able to play earlier than 16:00 BST but other than that you can have a free choice.

EDIT: Just seen Corkir has scheduled for Thursday night. I've noticed a very high ratio of desyncs when we are playing concurrent games on the same IP so we should avoid a clash.
    Last edited by Zoraster; 09-10-2012 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Wow, I'm in demand ;). Wednesday at 8pm is fine. I can play another match after that, or I'm free any other evening this week.
    Oh, wait, I got mixed up. I meant to ask for Tuesday, not Wednesday. So can you play today?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Oh, wait, I got mixed up. I meant to ask for Tuesday, not Wednesday. So can you play today?
    Fo real. *pm's fine, but if you see me on Steam earlier than that you can just ping me.

That's good 'cos you're meant to be playing me in the DoD on Wednesday cyber!

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    I’m going to be largely tied to my desk for the next week or two so you can pretty much name any slot that suits you. I’m playing my Divisions game tonight and I have meetings on Thursday so won’t be able to play earlier than 16:00 BST but other than that you can have a free choice.

EDIT: Just seen Corkir has scheduled for Thursday night. I've noticed a very high ratio of desyncs when we are playing concurrent games on the same IP so we should avoid a clash.
    Tuesday and Thursday evenings I'm out (target shooting at local gun club) so those aren't doable anyway. I might be playing squirrelfanatic in the DoD tomorrow evening.

I'm working on some freelance projects from home at the moment I can do just about any time of day. Maybe we can get a game in during the 9-5?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Always prefer to break up my working day if possible. Can't do Thursday due to those meetings, but Wednesday and Friday are open. Extended lunch suit you, say 13:00?

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    That's good 'cos you're meant to be playing me in the DoD on Wednesday cyber!
    Fo real! I can do more than one match in an evening, if required and timing's work out; otherwise I'm generally free anyway.

Drawliens Amazons did what Amazons do best. Standing up. My lack of tackle was punished and I was completely swamped by guard especially after my only guard was injured in turn 2. Boo. Followed by my only wrackler. Boo. Who regenned. Yay. Only to get serious concussion in the second half. Boo. Which didnt regen. Boo.

Lost the game 1-0. Only KO'd one Amazon and that was from a foul. Bad times. Had to fire the wrackler. -AV and a niggle is too much for a player with a bullseye on his head anyway.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Snoozer! We haf a game to play.

I'm moving house saturday but have managed to play BB on one of those wireless dongle things before without too much trouble, so I should be available next week.

Jiiiiim, what time can you make tomorrow night? Does 7pm UK sound about right?

Edit: The reason I am asking this is that I won't be on Steam for a while, so we need to meet in game or coordinate via PMs.
    Last edited by Squiz; 10-10-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I have just noticed that, although I have lost 5 games so far, all of my defeats have come against teams in the top 6 of the table.

This gives me some hope that I might be able to get a few more points this season...

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Zoraster and I have played our match. Zoraster played well, I did not. Game finished 2-0 to Zoraster with only three of my guys left on the pitch.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    I have just noticed that, although I have lost 5 games so far, all of my defeats have come against teams in the top 6 of the table.

This gives me some hope that I might be able to get a few more points this season...
    Alternatively, it suggests that those teams have been boosted by playing easy opponents, and the other teams have had to struggle against more competent ones.

I'm just saying.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Zoraster and I have played our match. Zoraster played well, I did not. Game finished 2-0 to Zoraster with only three of my guys left on the pitch.
    I wouldn’t say you played that badly Sketch. Sure you played into my hands and failed to press your initial advantage, but the dice turned on you after that. Possibly the worst thing that happened to you was those good opening turns as it did lead you up something of a blind alley, trying to play a game which was always going to come down on the dwarf side. Main thing to remember is it was always going to be a tough match, even TV against a very tough racial opponent who held all the cards in the key areas of both teams Plan A.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Alternatively, it suggests that those teams have been boosted by playing easy opponents, and the other teams have had to struggle against more competent ones.

I'm just saying.
    /sob

No, it's fine, I'm fine, really.

When do I play you?

Squirrel: tomorrow is apparently school Open Evening so I won't be back until let us say 9pm Brit Time. Does that suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    Squirrel: tomorrow is apparently school Open Evening so I won't be back until let us say 9pm Brit Time. Does that suit?
    That should be fine. I'll hang around the RPS Open chat room around 9pm UK time then.

Just got home. Logging on now...

EDIT: Let me rephrase. Downloading immense Torchlight patch now...
    Last edited by Jiiiiim; 11-10-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    /sob

No, it's fine, I'm fine, really.

When do I play you?
    Aww, I am just messing with you.
    And I've had a comparatively benign schedule so far, and only managed 3 wins 3 losses.