Page 173 of 303 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 6044
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    A fairly standard 2-1 grind win for The Horny Goats over Jolima's Elves of the Line. Both times I received he kicked short and got a blitz, so I'm fairly pleased with that result.

No dead elfs and two dead beastmen (one dead -> apoth -> dead again), including one who actually had some skills. At least my TV's a bit lower now...
    Last edited by ChainsawHands; 05-11-2012 at 10:26 AM.

SO when does Drawliegal want to get her chickies minced?

Quote Originally Posted by grinn View Post
    SO when does Drawliegal want to get her chickies minced?
    Wednesday around 8pm GMT or sometime on Thursday please.

Zoro I think we're still on for a match in fifteen minutes? Post here when you're popping on and I'll launch it up

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Just throwing together a pot of tea then I'll be heading up to my office to prepare for playing the tedious little gits once more.

That's not a nice thing to say about mathematicians!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    As a mathematician I can say that "tedious" is fair. "Git" is fair. "Little" is not.

In summary:

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    In summary:
    Impressive stuff.

It seesawed like a particularly sensitive seesaw, anyway. I went one-up after receiving (I think Zor was pleased I'd scored so fast) and then immediately rolled a blitz, caught it, was ready to dodge to score the second...and failed the dodge. Then Jacobi rolled double skulls with the first action of my next turn, failed the loner and by that point Zor's runner was standing at the other end of the pitch with the ball and a bored expression, while the entire maths team was having a sleep.

He had a bribe so maintained the deathroller for the second half and we stood across each other like opposite genders at a school disco, pushing ineffectually for a few turns until I went all in, he used up his wizard to blast a gap and ran another easy touchdown. Somehow I forced him to score with two turns to go instead of one by RANDOMLY DODGING. I pushed a gap in the dwarves, sent three blitzers and a catcher downfield and hoped he wouldn't kill them all.

Catcher stunned and everyone locked down trapped in a dwarfy sandwich, pythagoras knocked out and my other catcher injured...this called...FOR JACOBI

GASP! AS THE MONSTROUS MAN-MOUNTAIN LUMBERS AWAY FROM HIS MARKER!
    OOH! AS THE PUGILISTIC PUNCHER FROM POTSDAM FAILS THE DODGE BUT SUCCEEDS ON A REROLL!
    FEEL A BIT FAINT! AS THE BALD BOUNCER FROM BERLIN PROVIDES AN ASSIST TO NEWTON!
    POSITIVELY GIDDY! AS NEWTON ONE-DICES A DORF BLITZER TO PUSH FOURIER NEXT TO ANOTHER DORF!
    LOOSEN YOUR CLOTHING! AS FOURIER USES GAUSS' ASSIST TO BLITZ THROUGH A BLOCKER AND RUN TO THE TOUCHLINE!
    BEGIN TO DANCE! AS BOLLOBAS THE BACKUP THROWER GOES FOR IT!
    CLEAR YOUR THROATS! AS BOLLOBAS HURLS THE BALL STRAIGHT AND TRUE TO FOURIER NEARLY HALF THE LENGTH OF THE PITCH!
    GIVE A MIGHTY ROAR! AS FOURIER CATCHES IT!

A draw was I felt a fair reflection. 2-2!

So Grinny boy, I haven't seen you around. Can you play tomorrow afternoon? I guess that's the last chance really since the round is meant to finish today!

Hey drawlien, had to travel for work and am on my way home now. can you play tonight at some point?

No can't play tonight. If you get home soon enough I could play this afternoon as long as we start by 16.30 GMT. Otherwise I will not be free until Friday...

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    No can't play tonight. If you get home soon enough I could play this afternoon as long as we start by 16.30 GMT. Otherwise I will not be free until Friday...
    I land at 15.30 - might make it if ther s no delays and traffic is kind. Will come on steam as soon as I get home and let you know.

Ok, hopefully catch you later then. Have a good flight!

Made it~! See you in-game.

So, looks like Laneford and my match is the only one holding up the league. I'm guessing it's not going to happen now? Laneford kindly suggested an adminned win for the gobbos, but I'd be happy with a draw as well.

I thought it over, and I'll give out wins against Laneford until he returns. (Except next round which is the game of absentees as Laneford plays the drunk norsemans.)

So with that, the league moves on to a new round again. New matchups have been marked in the sheet with a deadline of Saturday 24th. See if you can make it earlier and we might move on sooner though.

mrpier, I can do most weekend evenings if any of them suits you.

Awesome, thanks! A couple of level-ups for the gobbos.

Alas, we're now at the time where I have to play myself... I'm guessing the woodies would beat the gobbos so the match could be adminned that way, but a draw is also fine with me. Alternatively, I could give a hard volunteer temporary access to Xenny's account so they could play the little guys for me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Jolima - Weekends, non-weekends, if it's in the evening (and not too late) I'm probably free to play.