Page 185 of 301 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 6007
    Network Hub
    It decided you disconnected and gave me the score as was. I luckily get to keep my spps which is a relief as i had managed to get levels on 3 of my key players. At least no doubt about the result with you needing to score 4 times in 4 turns to draw but a shame as it cost me a chance to level one of my two remaining targets (guard lineelf and other dancer) and it cost you your winnings roll. Your winnings dice was a one though if it is any consolation :)
    Last edited by Corkir; 09-12-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Looks like it's just me and Sketch left, which doesn't look like happening on account of Sketch helping Santa.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Yeah I can't see us being able to get that game in, to be honest. I'm starting another six day session of shifts (try saying that fast) tomorrow and am basically dead on my feet today. Will have to concede and give you the win.

A progress has occurred!

Brain: Mo, Tu, Th evenings or next weekend should work for me.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Screwie! I can probably do most times tomorrow (except for later in the evening when I'll hopefully be playing my DoD match), or else after 10pm GMT during the week.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The Dessert Spoons (flings, me) 2 - 2 Lacrymata Angels (wood elves, CPD)

The elves scored a quick 2 turner, before some eye-catching injury dice allowed the flings to form the Heavily Forested Cage of Doom, with 3 trees and Zara. The portly grind finished with a turn 8 touchdown to finish the half 1-1.

The second half began with the flings failing to pick up the ball, which lead to a small ruck off to one side of the pitch. The ball was smuggled clear and into the HFCoD, but cyber was determined to crack the cage, and wardancers rained in like, well, rain, until one of them managed to bash over the ball carrier, knock the ball clear, and the reserve thrower grabbed the ball from between the roots of the trees and threw it clear, for a 2-1 elven lead.

Late in the game, the crowd took a hand, charging in and bashing over all three trees, but Deeproot Strongbranch pulled back his arm (branch?) and hurled a fling deep for a last ditch equaliser.

Cheers for the game Cyber. Best of luck for the rest of the league.

Exciting stuff against Cyberxen's goblins!

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    Exciting stuff against Cyberxen's goblins!
    I'd claim I was Nuffled if it wasn't for the three TDs via TTM (two one turners).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Nine TD's in one match? Wow!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Squirrel I may have to concede this one. A short round on the busiest week of the year isn’t a healthy mix :) Let me know what you’ve got to work with and I’ll see if I can juggle open a suitable window.

Yeah, about that: the deadline is pretty flexible this time around. It would be neat if we managed to get one match in before Christmas though, so we can have a second one stretching a little into the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Nine TD's in one match? Wow!
    My favourite part was where we *both* scored one-turners on turn 16

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Drawlien! Play me at Blood Bowl in the Open!
    also sign your team up to Division C in the Divisions, you got moved up

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Screwie! I can probably do most times tomorrow (except for later in the evening when I'll hopefully be playing my DoD match), or else after 10pm GMT during the week.
    Hey Janek, I should be around most of today. Just bug me if you see me on Steam.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    With regard to whomever I'm playing this week - I will be around on the 22nd, if you want an easy game. By easy I mean I've not played anything in about two weeks and will have just finished a six day shift.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Corkir! When do you want to teach my elves how to elf? I can play today (anytime) tuesday, wednesday, or friday evenings, or the following sunday.

Hey Zoraster, I could do today (I'm on Steam) and probably tomorrow evening. Rest of the week is pretty busy for me as well, so I'd be content with a 0-0 if we don't manage to find a suitable date.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    20phoenix - When can you play? I reckon 21st is probably the last date I can play before the holidays.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    My favourite part was where we *both* scored one-turners on turn 16
    That was good. I should point out that Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim's one-turner involved three pushes on his catcher and a very long pass to work. I got the Perfect Defense result on the kick-off, so could have messed up his set-up, but I left it alone as I just had to see this thing in action.

Network Hub
    Could anyone say approximately when this current RPS Open Season will end?