Page 189 of 300 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 5997
    I just finished up a 2-1 win against the Brain's orcs. Snoozer defaulted against Low-Key and Zoraster and Squirrel got an admin draw for lack of time. That ends the round and starts the next one which has been marked up in the sheet with a deadline of January 5th.

sketch7 and Squirrel get the round off this time around.

PW, we had our bash-off in the divs recently. Time for the other side with some elf on rat action--I've got my eye on that AG5, Big hand rat of yours. I'm free all of next week after Crimbo, so we can probably fit it in easily then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    sketch7 and Squirrel get the round off this time around.
    I get the week off over the holidays? Bring on the eggnog!

TWENTY PHOENICES, I SHALL FIGHT YOU

but when? Can do today certainly, bits of tomorrow, and then probably from the 27th onwards.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Myself and Corkir had a battle of the ridiculous elves, which I promptly lost 3-2.

To be honest, considering her reputation and current record, I was quite pleased to get out of it that close.

My basic plan when playing against wood elves with high elves, is that the one advantage I have is punching and survivability. (More ST3, more AV8) so I tried to hit my way through and thin down numbers, unfortunately, after a decent blitz which put one wardancer in the hospital, my tackle/mighty blow blitzer refused to hurt anyone, and Corkir took three of my guys out instead. We both scored relatively standard elf TDs, and the half ended 2-2.

With 9/10 players, and lacking my leap/ag5/strip baller The plan then became, maximising risk and hoping one of my super players could wangle a TD, or more crucially, prevent a TD, on his own.

I almost pulled it off in the second half, which remained scoreless for the majority, as I actually put some pressure on Corkir's backfield, sacking the ball carrier a few times, but never with enough support to secure or retrieve the ball.

In the end I over committed, and corkir ran back down for a relatively secure, semi-stalled (and deserved) winning TD.

Relatively pleased with the performance myself, and glad to get that one over with!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Everblue! Lets have some festive Blood Bowl!

I can do today almost anytime, tomorrow daytime, and then I'm not sure post-xmas. I should be around for most of the following week, but may need to go away for a few days.

What are your plans sir?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Laneford it's actually going to be a bit tricky before NYE. Can we say 2nd jan? Sorry...
    Last edited by Everblue; 23-12-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Lowkey: Can pretty much do any time. Ayup.

Today would be splendid for some fisticuffs. Rabbit punches only, nothing below the belt. It is nufflemas after all

Cyber: I'm pretty free over the holidays so when is good for you?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Hello there, may be free earlyish tomorrow then not until after 27th, anything particularly work for you?

Alright Phoenix I believe I have added you on Steam. Pop on when you wish to duel

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Jolima, stop changing your Steam status from Online to Away and back again in a desperate attempt to dodge the question: when do you want to play?
    Cool it worked - afternoonish on the 28th
    Last edited by President Weasel; 23-12-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Cyber: I'm pretty free over the holidays so when is good for you?
    I'm kind of the opposite I'm afraid... I'm not even sure if this laptop I have here can cope at all. I'll try it in SP to find out though and get back to you.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Hello there, may be free earlyish tomorrow then not until after 27th, anything particularly work for you?
    Define "earlyish" - should be fine so long as I'm not still in bed. Best bet would probably be to try and get it done tomorrow then have later in the week as a backup.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Using the wizard so early was definitely a mistake ... Nuffle had clearly picked his favourite in this match.
    Claw failing to break armour endlessly was kind of irritating; it was a match where I felt that I had to win the numbers game as fast as possible to have an chance of scoring a win, TVs being what they were. Hand's team is exceedingly well developed, having two Warriors with +AG and two or three Beastmen with +ST ... so yeah.

At least I got a consolation touchdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    TWENTY PHOENICES, I SHALL FIGHT YOU

but when? Can do today certainly, bits of tomorrow, and then probably from the 27th onwards.
    I won the fight - you won the game.

Pythagoras is on his last legs (literally - he's down to MV4) and 510TV trimmed from the mathemagicians in MNGs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Oh sorry, i was thinking like 2pm?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Okay even I would do well to still be in bed for that, should be fine.

Pythagoras is basically a slightly more agile zombie at this point, and Jacobi lost some agility to turn him into, essentially, a smart troll. I really should fire them, shouldn't I

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Is this the one where I get defaulted a win?