Page 190 of 303 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 6044
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Cyber: I'm pretty free over the holidays so when is good for you?
    Brain, turns out I can play on this machine (although I get a horrible frame rate). Let me know when's good. Later in the evening or early-ish afternoons could work (I'm visiting my parents, so, bizarrely, my time isn't as free as usual even though I'm on holiday).

Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Is this the one where I get defaulted a win?
    Yes, it is.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    More dropped points this week, and the title seems to be slipping from the Pirates' grasp, much like LowKey's invincible statfreak skinks.

Managed to secure the 2-2, but wasn't able to push on for the winner - crucial rolls in turn 15 let him swamp the ball with not enough players nearby to dig it out.

The match was notable for a very rowdy crowd (two riots and three thrown rocks), and only a single KO caused by Pirate blocks (a handful of other KOs coming from rocks, a crowdsurf, and a failed GFI).

Jolima's invicible statfreak elves next week. Oh goody.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Aye it was a tough game, the lack of injuries let me stay in it I think as the saurus took a battering but i'll take what I can get!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Laneford it's actually going to be a bit tricky before NYE. Can we say 2nd jan? Sorry...
    If I'm away for NYE, I'll be coming back on the 2nd probably, so It'll have to be late. 3rd-7th looks doable though.

So I found out a cup I had a team entered for had been cancelled so went to delete the team but it told me I had to leave the league first. Instead of taking out aforementioned cup team I accidentally pulled my team out of the RPS Open. What do I do now?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Now? NOW YOU DIE sorry i dont know

Try applying with it again. I think we can just put it right back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Try applying with it again. I think we can just put it right back in.
    I tried that initially but I was over the TV threshold. However I was only 2 rotters over so i've fired two and application was submitted.

Ah, I could probably have lifted the limit temporarily then. You should be back in now though.

While poking around in the league management, I also happened to notice that my two blitzer elves are the second and sixth top ranked in casualties with 38 and 26 respectively. Gears of Mork hold the other 3 top four positions (notably Gonzi, who has 11 kills to his names compared to the second best/worst at 3) and one more in position 9. 'Hands is the only player still in the league to represent the bashy teams up there with a Chaos Warrior in position 8, joined by one of Laneford's elves and two of Jiiiiim's humans. You others bashers had best step it up a little with the injuries if you're being outdone by elves and humans.

(This seems to be over the current teams entire lifetime. In the league or not, so perhaps not quite fair.)

Ah, I could probably have lifted the limit temporarily then. You should be back in now though.

While poking around in the league management, I also happened to notice that my two blitzer elves are the second and sixth top ranked in casualties with 38 and 26 respectively. Gears of Mork hold the other 3 top four positions (notably Gonzi, who has 11 kills to his names compared to the second best/worst at 3) and one more in position 9. 'Hands is the only player still in the league to represent the bashy teams up there with a Chaos Warrior in position 8, joined by one of Laneford's elves and two of Jiiiiim's humans. You others bashers had best step it up a little with the injuries if you're being outdone by elves and humans.

(This seems to be over the current teams entire lifetime. In the league or not, so perhaps not quite fair.)
    No biggy - I had the finances to do it and they both had 0 spps. The team will be benched at the end of the current season anyhow as I have a thirst I want to slake. A thirst for blood!! Yup I intend on bringing vamps to the party next season - team is created and gone into the challenge league to get some skills under their belt.

I think if the stats were based on this season my warrior would be competing for the casualty top spot. Been a right bastard since I gave him his claw.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Screwie when do you fancy our meeting? I'm back working but won't have anything I can't play around for another week or two so you can really name a slot of your choosing. Only restriction is my office will be serving as a bedroom into the new year so I can't do a morning or run beyond 21:00 in the evening without moving a desktop first.

I'm designated babysitter on new years eve; if you are not doing anything this year it would suit me nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Brain, turns out I can play on this machine (although I get a horrible frame rate). Let me know when's good. Later in the evening or early-ish afternoons could work (I'm visiting my parents, so, bizarrely, my time isn't as free as usual even though I'm on holiday).
    I should be free tomorrow I think. Probably in the afternoon or evening. I'll try to catch you online.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Zoraster, I am on crappy internets at my parents' place and going to be unavailable until the evening of the 2nd at the earliest, and i might have my DoD match that night. The 3rd or later is definitely doable.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar

Indeed, they're over the lifetime of the team and I believe the Gears had a fair chunk of experience before they entered the Open; there's a "survivors" stat that shows the players with the highest number of games played, and I believe, from memory, that section of the Hall of Fame is full of Gears.
    I'm pretty sure Gonzi has killed and injured more players than anyone else in the time he's been in the Open though - Billy Big Bollocks was a contender for the title before he got a bad case of the deads, and Azlop was getting there before I retired the team, but Gonzi's a worthy Champion of Death.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    I should be free tomorrow I think. Probably in the afternoon or evening. I'll try to catch you online.
    Cool, just ping me if you see me around. Likewise mrpier, if you're around!

Network Hub
    Chainsawhands when do you want to try and repeat the av7 elf snakey horror of our first meeting? I am probably working on the 1st and one other day to be named next week which muddies the water a bit. An afternoon this weekend would be good if you are around.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    I could probably do Saturday afternoon.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Cool, just ping me if you see me around. Likewise mrpier, if you're around!
    Not until the 30th.

So Snoozer, when would you like to play? I've got a slot free on Saturday evening around 7.30pm or perhaps on Sunday afternoon. Otherwise I am away again for New Year and not able to play until Saturday the 5th.