Page 191 of 302 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 6032
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    I could probably do Saturday afternoon.
    3pm? I just had a snakey hell elf outing against janek in the divisions including 3 deaths, 2 on failed dodges, so i am hoping i have repaid the dice karma due after our gamer last season :D

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Not until the 30th.
    No probs...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    3pm should be fine.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    My Mice got humped by Jolima's freakishly overdeveloped elves, 3-1. It was pretty horrible. There was a point where Nuffle intervened and gave Jolima double-double-skulls, allowing me to get my hands on the ball and maybe have a chance at going 2-1 ahead, but I was only fooling myself really. The blitz at 2-1 that let him go 3-1 up was just adding insult to injury.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Alrighty then Screwie shall we shoot for the 3rd at 19:30? I can also do any time you like in the afternoon if you are going to be mooching about at home doing post break laundry and whatnot. Same sort of thing Friday although I will have a telecon at some point.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    My Mice got humped by Jolima's freakishly overdeveloped elves, 3-1. It was pretty horrible. There was a point where Nuffle intervened and gave Jolima double-double-skulls, allowing me to get my hands on the ball and maybe have a chance at going 2-1 ahead, but I was only fooling myself really. The blitz at 2-1 that let him go 3-1 up was just adding insult to injury.
    That team make my elves seem conservative.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Alrighty then Screwie shall we shoot for the 3rd at 19:30? I can also do any time you like in the afternoon if you are going to be mooching about at home doing post break laundry and whatnot. Same sort of thing Friday although I will have a telecon at some point.
    Alrighty Z, I can make the 3rd at 7:30 (sadly back to work that day so no possibility of meeting in the afternoon).

I'm planning to sign up for the next season of the open. What are the restrictions on team entry?

1750 TV or lower, you must have levelled it in a proper league playing competitive matches (the RPS challenge league is OK as long as your opponent is trying to win).

Speaking of new teams, can I change horses in midstream and swap the chaos dwarfs in for the skaven, or would that be wronger than a bag of wrong things?

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    ... wronger than a bag of wrong things?

That one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    1750 TV or lower, you must have levelled it in a proper league playing competitive matches (the RPS challenge league is OK as long as your opponent is trying to win).

Speaking of new teams, can I change horses in midstream and swap the chaos dwarfs in for the skaven, or would that be wronger than a bag of wrong things?
    Were we talking about only allowing in starting teams, or did I dream that?

And it would be all the wrong there is.

I'd quite like to bring Skaven if possible. But if someones desperate I'm happy to secede the spot.

I was pretty sure that was a non starter but I thought I'd ask as the skaven aren't doing it for me this season.
    I think there was some pipe dream talk about restarting the whole thing with shiny fresh new teams, but I don't think there was any talk about making people play against established teams with brand new ones, was there?
    I entered a pretty new skaven team this season as an experiment, and so far the experiment is faring poorly.

Oh well if we're using brand new teams, I might be someone else.

Thats pretty simple. I will probably import one of my teams from Nagg then ... hmmm who to pick?

Could someone PM me or something when the sign ups are open? It would saving me checking this thread constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Axler View Post
    Thats pretty simple. I will probably import one of my teams from Nagg then ... hmmm who to pick?

Could someone PM me or something when the sign ups are open? It would saving me checking this thread constantly.
    Make sure you add your name to the spreadsheet on page 1

Hey Snoozer, I'm back from my travels now so let me know when you'd like to play.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Sorry Zoraster running a little late, but should definitely be online before 8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    Oh well if we're using brand new teams, I might be someone else.
    AM CONFUSE.

Do you mean:

If you were going to enter a hypothetical brand new team in the current league you wouldn't pick rats?
    If you were going to enter a hypothetical brand new team in the current league you'd not choose me as the coach?
    If you were going to enter a fresh team in a hypothetical brand new Open, you'd pick a new race for a change?

I'm not sure how to parse your statement - although from this season's evidence I'd agree with the first and the second possible interpretation :)

I WOULD BECOME ANOTHER COACH.

(I should stop posting here when drunk)

I meant, that if a hypothetical rule was brought in that requires all players to enter new (TV1000) teams (as 'hands alluded to in his post) I'd happily enter a team who were not skaven. If we are allowing current 2200+ monsters (including my own) and rookie teams, I'll either stick with the high elves or try skaven if allowed.

​(I'm still a little drunk)