Page 192 of 303 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 6044
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Hey Snoozer, I'm back from my travels now so let me know when you'd like to play.
    Just got back too. May be available later this evening, depending on when the jetlag kicks in. Otherwise I should generally be around this weekend.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Deadline has passed and all games bar Grinn's have been played so I've given Sketch the win, rolled and updated the sheet. Lowkey and Laneford are sitting out this round.

Jol I haven't done anything on the sheet regarding the admin results to avoid messing your system up.

Drawlien we meet this round. Screwie did you a favour last round and has shorn me of a couple of Guard SFers :( I'm pretty open at the moment with the usual notice issues so feel free to name a date or two.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Naaawwww I want to play :(

Thanks Zo. Let's try for a short deadline this time around to pick up the pace after the holidays. I've put it down as Sunday the 13th.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Brain and Snoozer - face me. I'm ready to play any time from right now.

I just got creamed by Janek's Necro.

I started out by scoring after 2 turns and then tried to stall his advance for the rest of the half, only for him to get it in on turn 8 just after killing one of my level 3 line elves. So far, nothing too bad and I think I even started the half with 11 players, though the heat had taken out some of my better ones leaving me with some rookies.

Then, in the first few turns of the half, a blitzer and my two ST4 elves were all sent out Badly Hurt. The damages escalated and--kamikaze attacks aside--Janek could score twice relatively unhindered; ending the match at 2-1 and three elves left standing.

Oh and my other blitzer joined his limping brother in getting -MA, but that was thankfully the end of my permanent injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Drawlien we meet this round. Screwie did you a favour last round and has shorn me of a couple of Guard SFers :( I'm pretty open at the moment with the usual notice issues so feel free to name a date or two.
    Hi Zoraster, I can do Thursday or Friday around 7.30pm if either of them are suitable? Otherwise about 3pm on Sunday?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    My rats got crushed 2-1 by 20phoenix's Nurgle team today: a horribly dispiriting game where the dice were against me for all but two turns (where I scored a rather spiffy equaliser) and the Nurgles could break armour whenever they felt like it (they felt like it a lot). I got out of it with no stat injuries and only one dead lineman, and dying's what they're for.
    Sorry I was grumpy, Phoenix. Not your fault I've mentally checked out of this season and this team already and started to see the games as a chore.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Hi Zoraster, I can do Thursday or Friday around 7.30pm if either of them are suitable? Otherwise about 3pm on Sunday?
    Thursday 19:30 will be grand sir. I'll see you then.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    My rats got crushed 2-1 by 20phoenix's Nurgle team today: a horribly dispiriting game where the dice were against me for all but two turns (where I scored a rather spiffy equaliser) and the Nurgles could break armour whenever they felt like it (they felt like it a lot). I got out of it with no stat injuries and only one dead lineman, and dying's what they're for.
    Sorry I was grumpy, Phoenix. Not your fault I've mentally checked out of this season and this team already and started to see the games as a chore.
    Not to worry! I got some long awaited level ups on the pests so i'm happy. Nurgle levelling is so painfully slow...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I don't care what it is next as long as it's not Dwarfs! Ahh, Norse. That's new :)

@sketchseven, Unfortunately you've caught my Chaos gentlemen between minotaurs (*grumble*) but I will try and make it an interesting and fun game! I can face you Friday night after 8pm this week, or pretty much any time next weekend.
    Last edited by Screwie; 07-01-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Corkir, when would you like to play our match?

Network Hub
    How about tomorrow evening? I should be home by 4pm and can start up to 8. Same for wednesday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Jiiiiim - When do you want to play and all that?

Quote Originally Posted by Corkir View Post
    How about tomorrow evening? I should be home by 4pm and can start up to 8. Same for wednesday.
    That should work. I believe I have you either added to the coach list in the game or my Steam buddy list. We'll work it out somehow, best would be around 6 or 7 UK time for me.

Network Hub
    Shall we say 6 tomorrow then and dine after?

Quote Originally Posted by Corkir View Post
    Shall we say 6 tomorrow then and dine after?
    *blushes* Oh I would love to, but my girlfriend might intervene. :) 6pm is fine.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Don't trust her Squirrel! She's a wrong'un! There'll be powdered glass in your wine and cyanide sauce in the ketchup bottle...

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Don't trust her Squirrel! She's a wrong'un! There'll be powdered glass in your wine and cyanide sauce in the ketchup bottle...
    Cyanide sauce, eh? How fitting. I guess I wouldn't be able to enjoy even the most masterfully cooked dinner to begin with, given how bitter the result of a tackle-less game against Woodelves will be.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Jiiiiim - When do you want to play and all that?
    Oh hey. Weekend looks good, I'm back to work with a bang. Saturday afternoon?