Page 194 of 302 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 6032
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I'm home and ready to play really.

Well I was going to join you for some bloodblowl last time around but I didn't (don't ask), it looks like another season will start soon. The Cheese Marines are ready and waiting.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    @sketchseven: How are you fixed for this weekend? I can manage Saturday afternoon or any time on Sunday.

Maths squad finally defeated by the Insufferable elves. I was sure I had him but he wriggled right out of it. So sure :(

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    @sketchseven: How are you fixed for this weekend? I can manage Saturday afternoon or any time on Sunday.
    Either time is good. Let's go with Sunday? I have no preference in terms of time other than not godawfully early.

Cool. I'll be on Steam all Sunday so just give me a nudge.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    It's the deadline! (although I expect there are some extra days tacked on because of the server outage).
    Anyway, get your games in so Jolima can move it on and I can get a game.

(and then get the next couple of weeks done really quickly so I can drop these poor doomed rats and get the Chaos Dorfs out.)
    Last edited by President Weasel; 18-01-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    CH and I are supposed to be playing tonight or tomorrow, but I am suffering appalling fixture pile-up at the moment due to the outage and not sure now if I'll be around before Sunday. This is totally my fault, and I don't want to hold everyone else up. If it's just me you're waiting for then I would be willing to default to him.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    CH and I are supposed to be playing tonight or tomorrow
    We'd said 2030 on Sunday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    It's not just you, and I'm not in charge anyway. Just wanted to remind people to get their games in.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Oh did we? Cool. Well that's ok then.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I played Chainsawhands' Horny Goats and lost 2-0. Conceded a pretty unfortunate TD in the first half, he ground through in the second to go 2-0 up. Had a chance for a 1 turner ruined by double 6s as CH's AG4 warrior dodged into two tackle zones, put down the ball carrier (using a reroll), and caught the ball in the cage.

My only consolation therefore was twofold. Firstly the plucky flings outbashed the puny chaos, although the only permanent damage was caused by the wizard - 1AV on one of the superstar ST4 beastmen. I think I caused 6 casualties to 4.

Secondly was an interception by a rooted treeman, even if it was a missclick and I was going for the halfling.

Well played CH. Glad I don't have to play you again...!

Cyanide doesn't like my password anymore after the last patch, so it looks like I'll have to track down my player key to get it reset.

PasswordError.jpg

If all of the matches have been played now I'd be glad if someone could move the league on for me meanwhile.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I think the entire password system is buggered at the moment. I can't change mine either with it claiming my password is wrong despite letting me log in with it without issue.

League rolled, fixtures up. Phoenix and Screwie are left on the shelf this week. I've not done anything with the admin results on the sheet again Jol.

Cyber I meet you in elf form. Wednesday around 19:00 any good for you?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Cyanide doesn't like my password anymore after the last patch, so it looks like I'll have to track down my player key to get it reset.

PasswordError.jpg

If all of the matches have been played now I'd be glad if someone could move the league on for me meanwhile.
    Did you try out the beta before the new servers went public? If so, disable it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    I think the entire password system is buggered at the moment. I can't change mine either with it claiming my password is wrong despite letting me log in with it without issue.

League rolled, fixtures up. Phoenix and Screwie are left on the shelf this week. I've not done anything with the admin results on the sheet again Jol.

On the shelf? I was scheduled to face Grinns orcs I thought?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    MrPier when do you want to do our thrilling almost-top of the table clash? I can pretty much do after 7pm GMT in the week or any time weekends.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Alas, Wednesday's out for me. I can do Thursday or Saturday this week. If you can do afternoons I'm a little more flexible.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    If you have problems retrieving your password then go to the BBTactics forum and PM Loukas. He's the new coder working on the project and has helped out some other people there.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Hey Cyber it's me against you in your Xenny outfit - when's good for you? Pretty flexible with the week.