Page 195 of 303 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 6044
  1. #3881
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Hey Cyber it's me against you in your Xenny outfit - when's good for you? Pretty flexible with the week.
    Fo real... Monday, Thursday and Wednesday. Tuesday if you can do late, as usual.

  2. #3882
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Alas, Wednesday's out for me. I can do Thursday or Saturday this week. If you can do afternoons I'm a little more flexible.
    Iím loath to say I can do daytime games this week with the current weather. School closures are one hell of a bugbear when you work from home.

    Thursday 19:00 then?

  3. #3883
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    On the shelf? I was scheduled to face Grinns orcs I thought?
    Indeed you are... but Grinn dropped out weeks ago so you’ve got an admin win coming.

  4. #3884
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Indeed you are... but Grinn dropped out weeks ago so you’ve got an admin win coming.
    Damn, sorry! My bad.

    And I've been fretting over facing those killer orcs for weeks!

  5. #3885
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,446
    Squirrelfanatic - your turn to face the halflings. The best day for me is probably Sunday at say 8.30pm GMT. Is that good for you?

    Adam

  6. #3886
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Squirrelfanatic - your turn to face the halflings. The best day for me is probably Sunday at say 8.30pm GMT. Is that good for you?

    Adam
    That's a bit late for me, unfortunately (I'm in GMT+1). Any chance for an earlier time or an alternative date? I am pretty flexible during the week.

  7. #3887
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,446
    I could do 8pm on the Sunday if that's better.

  8. #3888
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,693
    Alright, I'd prefer to play in the afternoon, but if that is not an option for you, 8pm is doable.

  9. #3889
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    So I need to play The Brain's 'Hippocratic Oafs' now. (Unless Brain has dropped out too? I am confused as to who is and isn't playing now).
    When would you like to play, Brain? If you still exist.

  10. #3890
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    I’m loath to say I can do daytime games this week with the current weather. School closures are one hell of a bugbear when you work from home.

    Thursday 19:00 then?
    Works for me!

  11. #3891
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    So I need to play The Brain's 'Hippocratic Oafs' now. (Unless Brain has dropped out too? I am confused as to who is and isn't playing now).
    When would you like to play, Brain? If you still exist.
    Brain still exists. I played him last week.

  12. #3892
    Network Hub The Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    303
    I think, therefore I am. Despite the existential confusion I can play evenings from Wednesday or most of the weekend.

  13. #3893
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    Wednesday evening would be ideal. 7.30 o'clockish GMT?
    (Also, I am glad you still exist)

  14. #3894
    Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    759
    Odin's Longboatsmen 3 - 0 Glorious Greenskins

    The Norse win one of those matches that they should really win, but given it was CPD (showing off his feminine side as Xenny) anything could've happened. In the opening stages it looked as though it wasn't going to happen and then the little buggers started breaking quite nicely.

    In the end there was little CPD could've done about any of the touchdowns, especially once his secret weapons had been used and removed from play (in one case, by the Yheti clobbering the Bombardier before he had a chance to light a fuse, which was satisfying).

    Cheers for the game!

  15. #3895
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    3,253
    Damn, and not even got our report up yet from yesterday >.>

  16. #3896
    Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    759
    I'd much rather remember this glorious victory than that other match...

  17. #3897
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Odin's Longboatsmen 3 - 0 Glorious Greenskins

    The Norse win one of those matches that they should really win, but given it was CPD (showing off his feminine side as Xenny) anything could've happened. In the opening stages it looked as though it wasn't going to happen and then the little buggers started breaking quite nicely.

    In the end there was little CPD could've done about any of the touchdowns, especially once his secret weapons had been used and removed from play (in one case, by the Yheti clobbering the Bombardier before he had a chance to light a fuse, which was satisfying).

    Cheers for the game!
    Cheers ;). I felt like the first half went quite well for the goblins, but yes, it did fall apart in the second. Mr Chainsaw Man caused quite a bit of horror, which was nice.

  18. #3898
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,212
    Hey ho chainsawhands, let me know when you would like to play, only evening I cant do is thursday, could even do todaaaaaaay

  19. #3899
    Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Mr Chainsaw Man caused quite a bit of horror, which was nice.
    Indeed he did, until he got the well-deserved kicking he was owed.

  20. #3900
    Network Hub The Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Wednesday evening would be ideal. 7.30 o'clockish GMT?
    (Also, I am glad you still exist)
    8pm is probably a better bet. It'll give me time to get back from the gym.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •