Page 197 of 300 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 5990
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    My Skaven lost 0-1 to The Brain's Orcs after the dice shat all over me. In turn 2 I was a GFI away from a touchdown (after my ag5 gutter runner managed to fail a 1+ pass and use up the reroll) and of course the gutter runner fell over. Then I got to watch my armour fail any time an orc so much as gave a rat a mean look, and by the time the Brain ran in a touchdown I couldn't even be arsed standing the few remaining rats up. Not to mention the orcs could pick up the ball any time they felt like it (I don't think they used a reroll all game) and any time I knocked the ball out of their hands it was magnetically drawn into the grasp of another orc.

A massively dispiriting waste of time.

The sooner I can get shot of this team the better; I am only sticking with this season because I get grumpy when other people drop out just because things aren't going well.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 23-01-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Chainsawhands broke all my dinosaurs, bad man!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    They'll get better!

OK, not the dead one, but he was rubbish anyway.

I took a dead to a level 4 gutter runner, which was apoced to a sacking injury (thanks, apoc, a Str1 gunner is so much better than a dead one), and I took a -mv to my ag4 gunner. At least the rest of the team got KOd and BH'd.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Hello!

The Eternal Bewilderment have lain fallow for two years. It's time they get out there and stretch their dwarf-legs. I think I've added myself to this properly, please let me know if not. They're just over 1500 TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Jol our African net connection is out of action so Corkir wonít be able to play you this week. Iíve been instructed to suggest 12:30 GMT on Saturday but personally I think that may be a bit optimistic with regards to potential flight issues in the morning. She is coming back via Zurich and the last I heard they were expecting snow this weekend.

Other options are Sunday from 14:00 onwards or any evening next week starting 16:00-20:00.
    Corkir: Write again when you get back. I'll check the forum during the day if you want to play today.

Right Snoozer boy, you about? I have to get mauled by your ogres, so to speak. Should be free all weekend.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Corkir: Write again when you get back. I'll check the forum during the day if you want to play today.
    Sorry Jolima. Problems at home and work really are not helping this round. I can do any evening you want from tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Corkir View Post
    Sorry Jolima. Problems at home and work really are not helping this round. I can do any evening you want from tuesday
    Wednesday would be best then. Starting at 7pm?

Network Hub
    It is a date.

Snoozer and I are brawling at *gulp* 8am on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    Snoozer and I are brawling at *gulp* 8am on Saturday
    You are the last to play, so please move the league on after you are done. I've marked up the next set of matches as well if people want to start scheduling. The deadline will be next Sunday.

Also, I lost to Corkir 3-2. Her team was broken from an earlier game against 'Hands, but still managed to get a few early injuries, leaving me to play 9 vs 11 for most of the game. I made one major mistake in putting my thrower close enough for a wardancer to blitz on offence but with some luck almost caught back up again from the 3-1 score that led to. Except I failed the very last not-a-one roll needed for 3-3 on turn 16.

My battered rats must play... The Gears of Mork. This is not going to go well.

Good news for you then. I'm pretty sure that Grinn has dropped out and people are getting a win against him.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Yes, I've just avoided facing those orcs myself!

I do hope to replace the Gears green skinned menace once my Oafs have been honed into an Orcy meat grinder. They're getting there. Slowly, but they're getting there.

P.S. Squirrel, Face me! Weekends are best or a weeknight with some warning.
    Last edited by The Brain; 31-01-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Yeah, the puny Orcs wetted their pants and left, free SPPs for (nearly) everyone. *grumblegrumble* Edit: In all fairness it must be said that my Lizards themselves had to change their undies just before that very match-up, but still...

Brain, I'll be away over the weekend, how about you choose one of next week's nights that is good for you? I shall adapt to that. Of course, the following weekend would be alright as well.
    Last edited by Squiz; 01-02-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Oooh, I get to face Jiiim's action mathematicians next round? Awesomes.

Hey Cyber! When would you like to play our match? I could do Saturday, Thursday or Friday evenings from about 7.30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Brain, I'll be away over the weekend, how about you choose one of next week's nights that is good for you? I shall adapt to that. Of course, the following weekend would be alright as well.
    Next Friday is probably best, or next weekend. I'm going to be busy with work most of the weekday evenings before then.