Page 199 of 300 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 5990
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Next Friday is probably best, or next weekend. I'm going to be busy with work most of the weekday evenings before then.
    I might be able to squeeze in a game at about 8pm on Wednesday but Friday is out now. If that's no good then it will have to be next weekend.

Let's have the game on the weekend then, sounds less stressful to me. I'll be on Steam but we can also arrange a set time if that would be better for you.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    There's an odd number of players, so it's clearly your turn to take a week out (or more accurately to end up in a 0-0 adminned draw with a filler team)
    Ah I thought it might be something along those lines. Sweet, that cancels out any MNG I had on the team.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Yeah, it was just ridiculous. Three dead lizards in the first three turns and another saved by the apoth?? I think they must have had a suicide pact going.
    That's got to be a record, surely?

Is it just me or do Krox tend to die much more often than other big guys? Playing against the AI I've had two die in a row before I've lost a skink.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Cyber - do we have a stunty-off this week? Are you playing as Xenny?

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Cyber - do we have a stunty-off this week? Are you playing as Xenny?
    Yes to both. Just ping me when you see me on Steam. This evening and tomorrow would be good, maybe the rest of the week too. I'm happy to play late too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Sorry Lowkey, I just needed to get a screenshoot of the carnage :)

http://i.imgur.com/tR78Ipk.jpg

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Monsterous, that dead saraus only picked up that +1str last game!

Interesting game against 20phoenix. I was up 1-0 after the first half in touchdowns, but down to only 7 players. I tried for a quick score to get my 3 KO'd catchers back, but it wasn't to be. Instead the entire rest of the half was spent with my ever dwindling supply of elves putting up an extraordinary defense against the Nurgle, just barely preventing them from scoring to leave the end result at 1-0 to the elves.

The replay is up on BB Manager and may be worth watching if you're into that kind of thing.

Thanks for the game 20phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Interesting game against 20phoenix. I was up 1-0 after the first half in touchdowns, but down to only 7 players. I tried for a quick score to get my 3 KO'd catchers back, but it wasn't to be. Instead the entire rest of the half was spent with my ever dwindling supply of elves putting up an extraordinary defense against the Nurgle, just barely preventing them from scoring to leave the end result at 1-0 to the elves.

The replay is up on BB Manager and may be worth watching if you're into that kind of thing.

Thanks for the game 20phoenix.
    I dont think there was a single dull turn. One and a half mistakes were probably costly. The first on turn 1 when the beast rolled both down/skull which allowed elves easy access into the backfield. The second in the penultimate turn when checking to see what the movement on my remaining players was like and forgetting to hand off the ball (3+ for a guaranteed score in the final turn - no reroll)

My main problem was clearing blodgestepping bastards off the ball/ballcarrier. I had one turn where I think I rolled 14 block dice with nothing better than a push. I did a decent job of knocking over/putting out the game elves that were nowhere near the ball but as soon as they got next to the ball they became shifty bastards in iron armour.

Absorbing game and well played.

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    I dont think there was a single dull turn. One and a half mistakes were probably costly. The first on turn 1 when the beast rolled both down/skull which allowed elves easy access into the backfield. The second in the penultimate turn when checking to see what the movement on my remaining players was like and forgetting to hand off the ball (3+ for a guaranteed score in the final turn - no reroll)

My main problem was clearing blodgestepping bastards off the ball/ballcarrier. I had one turn where I think I rolled 14 block dice with nothing better than a push. I did a decent job of knocking over/putting out the game elves that were nowhere near the ball but as soon as they got next to the ball they became shifty bastards in iron armour.

Absorbing game and well played.
    Sounds like a great game. I just had a good one against Everblue (1-1, flings vs gobbos).

"Shifty" - now that would make a great skill...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Hey Jiiiiiim, how about Saturday afternoon for our match?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Cheers for the game last night, Cyber. 1-1 between the gobbos and the flings, with two of my diving tackle flings having to be retired after the match - your team did more damage to me than the nurgle/orcs/chaos all managed!

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Cheers for the game last night, Cyber. 1-1 between the gobbos and the flings, with two of my diving tackle flings having to be retired after the match - your team did more damage to me than the nurgle/orcs/chaos all managed!
    Aye, cheers for the game... to be fair, I think one of those was you failing a dodge, was it not...?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Hey Snoozer
    It's me and you, sir
    Who'll be the loser?
    Let's find the answer!

Sunday afternoon?
    Wednesday or Thursday night
    If that's too soon -
    Just let me know, all right?
    WAKE UP AND FACE ME SNOOZER!

​allcaps

Yessir 2pm?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Not content with destroying my Nurgle team in the DoD, Janek has now killed my high elves, (MNG to super catcher, dead blitzer, retired other +AG blitzer)

I refuse to play him again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    Yessir 2pm?
    Right you are sir.

Ahahahha AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH haaaa