Page 200 of 300 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 5982
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Okay then, I'll do the match report:

Sinister Sixteen (chaos, me) vs Ultimate Maths Squad (gits, Jim)

Q: What happens when one side gets a crazy number of casualties and the other can't even roll high enough to pick up the ball?

A: 4-nil.

---

EDIT: To be fair, Jim played very well and has a very tough team to crack. When I made an early mistake and Jim scored some lucky injuries that cost me dearly, putting me on the back heel for the duration of the match. I had some really bad luck with pickups - all rerolled to fail again - and Jim's team is fast enough and sticky enough to capitalise on that.

It wasn't a complete waste, I did score some SPPs from a couple of casualties, an interception and a pass. And although I took two MNGs nobody got hurt worse and I got two level ups out of it (while Jim's fountain of SPPs netted him nothing! muahaha).

Onwards and (mostly) upwards.
    Last edited by Screwie; 11-02-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Played my game against Squirrel this morning. Pretty even overall. I had the best of it in the first half while he did in the second. We both managed a better defence than attack and scored a defensive TD each while not managing anything on our own drives. It basically came down to who could get their guard players in the best positions and how many skinks I could blitz with my tackle blitzers. It was however a very bad game to be a big guy. My Troll was given -MV (failed regen) while I managed to straight out kill Squirrel's Krox on my last turn of the match.

Hexoatl Golden Geckos (Squirrel) 1 - 1 Hippocratic Oafs (Brain)

Woopidoo, one Guard player down.

The only game remaining is Snoozer vs Hands. I've written Snoozer on Steam without response, and unless I hear something by the time I wake up tomorrow I'll give the match to Hands and move the league on.

The next round is live!

LowKey and the cyberpunkdreaming elves get the week off.

Laneford, when will we play?

Squirrelfanatic, I can do any evening except Wednesday or Thursday this week. Any time next weekend is fine too. What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Squirrelfanatic, I can do any evening except Wednesday or Thursday this week. Any time next weekend is fine too. What say you?
    I say that the weekend is a lovely time to play Blood Bowl, preferably with a cup of Coffee in hand and a smirky expression on your face (until you fail the first dodge roll). If you'd rather play during the week, tonight is also fine (as well as Wednesday and Thursday, but those are out obviously).

'Hands, I can play on wednesday evening around 7.30-8.30pm start if you're free then. After that I'm going away for the weekend and won't be back until Tuesday when I can also play at about the same time in the evening. Which would you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    I say that the weekend is a lovely time to play Blood Bowl, preferably with a cup of Coffee in hand and a smirky expression on your face (until you fail the first dodge roll). If you'd rather play during the week, tonight is also fine (as well as Wednesday and Thursday, but those are out obviously).
    No no, the weekend is dandy. Let's aim for Saturday then.
    Last edited by Screwie; 11-02-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    20phoenix - when's good for you? I am once again a free agent so can do pretty much any time you like.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    The only game remaining is Snoozer vs Hands. I've written Snoozer on Steam without response, and unless I hear something by the time I wake up tomorrow I'll give the match to Hands and move the league on.
    Victory is mine! For certain values of victory!

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    'Hands, I can play on wednesday evening around 7.30-8.30pm start if you're free then. After that I'm going away for the weekend and won't be back until Tuesday when I can also play at about the same time in the evening. Which would you prefer?
    I'm busy this Wednesday and every Tuesday, so... neither of those.

I could do next Wednesday if that's any use?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Zoraster - Fight me with your dwarves! I should be pretty much free the evenings of today, tomorrow and wednesday if you can start before 8 pm gmt. Thursday is a maybe and so is friday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    And so the unloved, soon-to-be-retired, Quite Nice White Mice continue to trudge their weary way through the Open, because (and this is just my opinion), signing up for a long-form league and then quitting because it's not going well is a bit of a dick move.

So, Everblue, it's me and you. Let's play Blood Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    I'm busy this Wednesday and every Tuesday, so... neither of those.

I could do next Wednesday if that's any use?
    Nope, can't do that. Thursday, Friday or Saturday that week should be ok though...

I could probably do some point on the Saturday, but for now let's say Thursday night (the 21st)?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Will try to catch you online. I have 4 (four!) OCC and UKBBL games this week, starting Wednesday, so tonight or tomorrow would be good if we can.

Weasel, it's the same with me. But since the League is over pretty soon, it's not that bad. Actually, I enjoyed most of my recent matches.

Are you rebooting squirrelf, or just taking a break from the Open for a while?

(Also I'm glad to hear I don't have to feel to guilty about throwing my bashy team against yours this week!)

Want to throw it down this evening? I am unexpectedly free!