Page 204 of 303 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 6044
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Tuesday, a little after 7.30.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Cyber I think I am playing your gobbos, let me know when you fancy a game and hit me up brother!
    Any time...

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    I believe it is my turn to break your wimpy Woodelves this week. But I need your help with that! I'll try to catch you on Steam and if that doesn't succeed, I should be able to play on the weekend.
    Well, you have the extra privilege of facing my full team for once ;). Any time should be good. Just ping me if you see me.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Tuesday, a little after 7.30.
    7.45 then?

Yep, that should be doable. See you tomorrow.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Laneford: I'm right in the middle of moving house so I've no idea when I'll be able to play. Send me a steam buds request and when I get online I'll let you know what's going on. I'm moving into a house with internet already set up so it's just a case of putting my office together. I reckon I should still be able to get our game in before the deadline as long as there are no unforeseen cock ups.
    Added you sir.

Hey Jolima, when would you like to play our game? I can do tomorrow evening around 7.30 start or Sunday afternoon/evening if either of them are suitable?

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Hey Jolima, when would you like to play our game? I can do tomorrow evening around 7.30 start or Sunday afternoon/evening if either of them are suitable?
    Sunday sounds good. Either early afternoon, like 1pm, or later, around 8pm might be best if planning in advance. Or we can just find each other on Steam.

Lost to Corkir, who had far better armour dice (apart from in turn 16 when it was far too late). You try stopping ten elves from scoring with four rats. You try not going on tilt, when your mighty blow rat ogre takes down the niggle wardancer and rolls 2 and 1 for the armour dice and then piles on and rolls double 1s. Twice. (No, let's be fair. The first time I may have rolled as high as four on one set of armour dice).
    At least I got the satisfaction of giving the +str +mov dancer a -str, eventually - although with the niggle, Corkir would have already sacked her if there was more than a couple of matches left.

I got a double on the ogre and got claw. I've always wanted a claw ogre, and having one with jugg and break tackle and piling on on top is nice. Shame he's only got one more match before I retire this team, isn't it?

Oh, and if you look back a few pages you'll see me saying something about how the name "Miniscule Dave" is cursed, and wondering if the new player "Grandson of Miniscule Dave" would make it to the end of the season. He died.
    Frankly the omens are pretty poor for Miniscule Dave the Fourth.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 26-02-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Network Hub
    Hi there, i'd like to come back once again in Blood Bowl (I have a real problem in sticking at something...), so I'll try to submit to the league with a total custom named team. Maybe, knowing all my players better will help me stick around better.
    I'll try to do that by tuesday evening and be up to a game by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Silgidorn View Post
    Hi there, i'd like to come back once again in Blood Bowl (I have a real problem in sticking at something...), so I'll try to submit to the league with a total custom named team. Maybe, knowing all my players better will help me stick around better.
    I'll try to do that by tuesday evening and be up to a game by that time.
    Hi Silgidorn. I think you are probably looking for the Challenge League where you can arrange games on a casual basis.

Then if you are interested in playing a structured league I would recommend trying the Divisions of Death where there are lots of divisions of 4 teams with promotion/demotion and each season lasts 3 games over a month. A new season is going to start soon so if you are interested sign up now!

The Open is a long-format league which you'd be welcome to join when it resets if you find you do get along with BB. We do expect people to sign up for the entire season though, which currently takes around 6/7 months so it is quite a commitment especially if you are new to BB.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    And I got slaughtered by Zoraster's dwarves. Had one moment when I had the chance for an unlikely draw with a thrown fling but the treeman decided to roll a 1 for the pass and the chance was gone. Only two games left for this shower.

7SPPs for Morg who got a cas and the MVP, but my grab/break tackle treeman rolled a double so picked up block. I actually have two decent treemen now. There was also an amusing moment where my jump up treeman leapt to his feet and smacked down a dwarf without having to blitz.

Network Hub
    Ok, thank your for the information, i'll look into those leagues. And i'll see how is my skill and commitment by the time of the next reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Only two games left for this shower.
    Crap, it is two games isn't it? I thought it was one.
    Wait, it is one for my team, according to the spreadsheet - did an auto-win get filled in already, or something?
    Last edited by President Weasel; 28-02-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I've got Janek and Sketch left. Maybe you have a bye in one of those weeks?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    PW, you still have yet to play Too Drunk to Turn Up, I am guessing?

Also I have a minor suggestion for next season... could we use some colours or something to show which half of the spreadsheet should be filled in and which contains formula that should be left alone?

I don't think some folks are aware and the formulas get overwritten a lot (and sometimes half a match-up remains 'unplayed' on the spreadsheet because of this).

I've got a 1730 TV Khemri team that I'd like to apply to the open(veterans from the DoD+one match against a friend). Would that be ok? Also when is the new season starting?

It's a long form league with about half a year's worth of matches. If you're definitely up for that you should be welcome.

As long as nothing major(like me being hospitalized) comes up then I don't think we'll have problems.

Well hell, even I couldn't get grumpy about something like that.