Page 206 of 303 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 6044
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Sorry for not checking in on Steam during the week. How about tomorrow (Saturday) noon or afternoon?
    Works for me.

Cyberpunkdreams and I had our match today. I broke some Welves and managed a lucky draw, so I am content. A Skink got a -AV injury (after he already caught a niggle before), which I then retired. Super Skink got his routine BH during the first half of the game and lay snoring in the injury box after that.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    SNOOOOOOZER are you about today?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    I've just got the internet set up but I'm over wireless at the moment. It's probably decent enough to try our game over but the bigger problem is that the deadline is this weekend and I'm going to be away from Friday until Tuesday. It's a bit cheeky to ask for an extension for that long so I don't mind either an admined draw or win for Laneford since it was my moving house that stuffed us up. I'll be able to check up on the forum over my phone while I'm away to see what's up.
    I can't play Tuesday this week I'm afraid (champions league foot-to-ball innit) unless we played pretty late. And unless we got an extension. Could do wednesday, but that may be stretching it.

My game with Screwie suffered a connection loss and wouldnt reconnect after my internet was back up. I can't replay later today as i'm off to White Hart Lane for some gooner-thumping action so if the week needs to be rolled we're both fine with an admin draw.

So there's three games left which all seems likely to be played with an extension. You have until Friday!

I just played my game against drawlien today as well. I won 2-1 but it came at the cost of both my ST4 elves who died* a few rounds apart just before half time. It was a bloody match in general, my apoth saved a blitzer from dying and I think I inflicted a niggle and a -AV on two of drawlien's amazons.

This hardship seems to have renewed my interest in the team and I'll probably stick with them for another season now instead of switching them out as I'd planned before.

*well, one was a -ST, but same difference.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Snoozer has added me on Steam but apart from that I've not heard from him...

I just sent him a reminder as well. He's been playing other games though, so I hope he'll show up. If not, you get the win.

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    I can't play Tuesday this week I'm afraid (champions league foot-to-ball innit) unless we played pretty late. And unless we got an extension. Could do wednesday, but that may be stretching it.
    Since it looks like we have a mega extension after all I say we aim for Wednesday. I'll see you online then.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Any chance you can do Thursday? Would be better for me. Otherwise I can do Weds if I have to.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Okay 20phoenix, seeing as we have a reprieve... my week's still kind of packed :/ I can manage Friday night and unfortunately not before.

(Mon and Tue night are DnD prep, Wed is my DnD session, Thurs is another gaming group session. Next week should be DnD-lite, fingers crossed...)

Friday after 8pm is clear at the moment

Hey Jolima, could you please remind me what the original deadline for the current round was? The spreadsheet only has the extension date listed. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Friday after 8pm is clear at the moment
    Ok cool, we'll aim for that.

The original deadline was Saturday, so it became quite a big extension, but I think it was the regular round was a short one.

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    Any chance you can do Thursday? Would be better for me. Otherwise I can do Weds if I have to.
    I won't be back from the gym until about 8pm on Thursday but could play after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    The original deadline was Saturday, so it became quite a big extension, but I think it was the regular round was a short one.
    Yeah, no worries, I was just curious. Cheers for the info!

@20phoenix, as it happens my DnD this week has just been cancelled - are you free tonight or Wednesday night?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    @20phoenix, as it happens my DnD this week has just been cancelled - are you free tonight or Wednesday night?
    Got a game at 6:30 and one at 8 but otherwise free for the rest of the day. Wednesday is a no go i'm afraid.

Well we could try at 10pm if that's not too late?