Page 223 of 303 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 6044
  1. #4441
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,206
    No tackle thankfully, although a few claw players made an impact, poor ol krox i 'ardly new ya

  2. #4442
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Thanks Screwie. We're up next but i'm leaving for Krakow this evening and don't come back until Sunday evening. Could possibly play Monday @ 10pm (or during the day if that suits) or Tuesday @ 10:30pm. After then my schedule is less cluttered and i'm back to most evenings after 7pm
    We'll see what we can do. I daresay I'll be around on those evenings, but I couldn't say how adequately awake I would be for a BB match at those hours.

    Also I was hoping Corkir would destroy at least something on your team, but I guess I will have to face your guys fresh (as fresh as Nurgle can be).

    I'm hoping for a non-bash match to appear soon, as I want to hire my minotaur!

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    No tackle thankfully, although a few claw players made an impact, poor ol krox i 'ardly new ya
    Sometimes I am glad I started building my Chaos chaps like a (sort of) normal strength team. Tackle makes such a difference.
    Last edited by Screwie; 16-04-2013 at 10:50 AM.

  3. #4443
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    586
    I've marked up the sheet and rolled in-game.

    Drawlien we are up. The rest of this week I'm tied up with work and house stuff so we are looking at Sunday onwards. At the moment I can do pretty much anything from then.

  4. #4444
    Network Hub Axler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Sometimes I am glad I started building my Chaos chaps like a (sort of) normal strength team. Tackle makes such a difference.
    My plan is to build a team of specialists Extra Arms/ Two headed ball carriers, Claw POMB killers, DP Pass block tail tackle shadowing to stop a passing offense etc. Unfortunately my skink/elf catcher killer (Mighty Blow, Tackle, Pro) got killed in my last but one warm up games before the season started.

    I just couldn't stop Lowkeys multiple AG4 skinks. If I managed to knock one over another would swoop in and make off with the ball running through whatever tackle zones I had.

    edit: I just checked my next opponents, Amazons. That is not going to be fun.
    Last edited by Axler; 16-04-2013 at 01:53 PM.

  5. #4445
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,268
    Corkir - Looks like we're up, come face the waaagh. I'm free pretty much any evening this week afaik.

  6. #4446
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Axler View Post
    edit: I just checked my next opponents, Amazons. That is not going to be fun.
    Don't worry! I'm not very good at amazon. I'm around Thursday and Friday nights this week if you fancy a game.

  7. #4447
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,614
    Gads, it's Janek. When's good for you (to beat me), Janek?

  8. #4448
    Network Hub Axler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Don't worry! I'm not very good at amazon. I'm around Thursday and Friday nights this week if you fancy a game.
    Thursday would be better as I have a DoD match on friday. 8pm UK time ok?

  9. #4449
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    890
    LowKey: looks like I get to face your de-kroxed lizards this week.

    Helio: we meet at last.

    Both: I'm free any evening this week apart from tomorrow. Not sure about the weekend yet.

  10. #4450
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,206
    Nice shiney new krox, how about 8 friday night?

  11. #4451
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Nice shiney new krox...
    Bugger.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    ... how about 8 friday night?
    Not sure yet, that might be counted as part of the weekend. I'll let you know.

  12. #4452
    Activated Node 2lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The hills of Ceredigion
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Bugger.



    Not sure yet, that might be counted as part of the weekend. I'll let you know.
    I was still thinking about a writeup for that match we had last week and here you are lining up your next game, the pace, can I take it?

  13. #4453
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lab View Post
    I was still thinking about a writeup for that match we had last week and here you are lining up your next game, the pace, can I take it?
    Can't get enough Blood Bowl, that's for sure. Also, we was robbed.

  14. #4454
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Axler View Post
    Thursday would be better as I have a DoD match on friday. 8pm UK time ok?
    Yes, fine.

  15. #4455
    Network Hub drawlien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Drawlien we are up. The rest of this week I'm tied up with work and house stuff so we are looking at Sunday onwards. At the moment I can do pretty much anything from then.
    I can do Sunday evening around 19:30 start or similar times from Tuesday to Thursday next week. Let me know which day you'd prefer.

  16. #4456
    Lesser Hivemind Node Jolima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    543
    I set a deadline for Sat 27th.

    Walrus, when can you play? Thursday evening would be great for me.

  17. #4457
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Gads, it's Janek. When's good for you (to beat me), Janek?
    Oh err ooh um maybe after 7.30pm during the week (subject to being ruined by over-running projects at work), or most times at the weekend.

  18. #4458
    Lesser Hivemind Node NieA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    909
    Hey Laneford, looks like your cursed elfs are next. I'm busy for the rest of the week and on Sunday, but Saturday from 13:00-15:00 would be great, or Tuesday or Thursday evening after 20:00 next week. Might be able to make either Friday evening in a pinch too.

  19. #4459
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    I can do Sunday evening around 19:30 start or similar times from Tuesday to Thursday next week. Let me know which day you'd prefer.
    Not opting for the first available slot is a coded request for power cuts or net outages to force a rearrangement so I’ll see you Sunday 19:30. Now I’ve said that of course one of us is bound to have something happen on the Sunday...

  20. #4460
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Oh err ooh um maybe after 7.30pm during the week (subject to being ruined by over-running projects at work), or most times at the weekend.
    Shall we try for about ten past 8 on Thursday? That would work well for me. If you end up delayed at work we can always try again at the weekend.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •