Page 224 of 300 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 5993
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yes that sounds good.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    So, just had a horrible Nuffling against Helio's orc, 3-0, almost every player injured, KOed, etc., mostly from failed dodges and GFIs. Helio played well and was a gent, as usual, but I think with these dice I would have lost against a toddler's left nostril. Many bad things happened, including my bomber throwing the bomb to a black orc surrounded by five other players, only for the black orc to catch and throw it away successfully, breaking armour only once and most of my turns generally lasting until my first dice roll, whatever it was. Luckily no permanent damage apart from a dead 0SPP gobbo, easily replaced.
    Last edited by cyberpunkdreams; 16-04-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    So, just had a horrible Nuffling against Helio's orc, ->3-1<-
    You sure about that?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    You sure about that?
    I am not with it today. Filled in the sheet wrong and then quoted the score wrong. Corrected.

Edit: I'm sure it was a nuffling though!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Edit: I'm sure it was a nuffling though!
    I didn't take issuer with that part of the statement, despite goblins usual proclivity for self destruction and my intentional goal hang so that his Loony and Fanatic would only get 1 turn on the pitch the goblins did have exceptionally poor luck.

That is except their capacity to survive gang fouls, which was legendary.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    That is except their capacity to survive gang fouls, which was legendary.
    It's true, I was lucky with surviving the fouling, and there were one or two good moments, usually followed by bad ones. Like a hard pick up, only to fail the easy dodge to freedom, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Not opting for the first available slot is a coded request for power cuts or net outages to force a rearrangement so Iíll see you Sunday 19:30. Now Iíve said that of course one of us is bound to have something happen on the Sunday...
    Ok see you Sunday with any luck!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Corkir - Looks like we're up, come face the waaagh. I'm free pretty much any evening this week afaik.
    Sadly i am not. I am working away for a couple of days. Coming back on friday night but not yet familiar enough with the motorways in this part of the country to say when. Any arrangement before 8 would be risky and that cant be relied upon.

Saturday lunchtime/afternoon would be good. Sunday we have a family lunch so early morning or evening only. Next week is yet to be committed.

edit- just read the previous post. looks like sunday evening is out as well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    OK, maybe we can sort something out on saturday then.

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Nice shiney new krox, how about 8 friday night?
    This should work for me.

WebCole, I couldn't find you on steam, I use the same name there as I do here if you wanna track me down like that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Bit of a nuffling for Axler's horrible chaos, who got amazoned in week 2. 2-0 to Flashy's girls with Cleonie (POMB blitzer) doing the hitting and Yehonala (+2 MV catcher) doing the running.

Rather than write a report I'm just going to post these images here and then go and sacrifice a whole team of Beastmen to Nuffle as after this game and the last one against Lowkeys Lizards (or to be exact his amazing ninja skinks) I'm starting to suspect I have wronged him in some manner.
    Hmm images not working properly buggerit.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Axler; 18-04-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    In a similar vein, I do not much like these block/armour/injury rolls:

I do enjoy how the shape of the armour/injury graph is the same for both of us, except I'm a lot lower.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Janek has a Chaos Dwarf team who play in red. I have a Chaos Dwarf team who play in very slightly different red: just different enough that the game decided we didn't need a change strip. To add to the confusion our teams have exactly the same logo.
    Luckily Nuffle decided to make the teams easier to tell apart: Janek's team are the ones in the infirmary, while my team are the ones with the ball. Seriously, I wasn't looking forwards to this game at all as Janek had more mighty blow and claw, and the same team value despite not having an unreliable minotaur and having one fewer reroll (one of my centaurs was having an enforced week off, otherwise I'd have come in a hundred and something higher). I thought I'd be grimly holding on to try to eke out a draw as my mans got clawed off the field, but instead Janek got brutally screwed over by the dice: the few times he didn't roll pushes or both downs or double skulls he couldn't manage to inflict lasting harm on my players, despite constantly clawing away at them. I, on the other hand, got plenty of pows and !s, and a non-zero number of armour breaks and injury rolls. If Janek shows you some graphs be aware that his dice were even worse than they looked - the injury he caused was to a hobgoblin in the very last turn, after the game was already decided.

Final, and unexpected, score: 2-0 to Nasty Brutish and Short.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Lots of nasty dodgy buggers in this league Axler. Tackle is golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Lots of nasty dodgy buggers in this league Axler. Tackle is golden.
    It could be worse I could be up against Corkirs Delfs next. Oh wait I am. lol

*Smashes head repeatedly on desk*

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lab View Post
    WebCole, I couldn't find you on steam, I use the same name there as I do here if you wanna track me down like that.
    Understood. Any time that works for you in particular?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    This should work for me.
    Had a bit of a mix up with times and as such wont be avaliable till 9 if that works for you? Otherwise what ever evening you prefer bud

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Axler View Post
    It could be worse I could be up against Corkirs Delfs next. Oh wait I am. lol

*Smashes head repeatedly on desk*
    Just stay down and shut your eyes. It will be over soon.