Page 235 of 303 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 6044
    I'm around this afternoon, on steam you will find me.

Walrus - I can do pretty much anytime over the weekend and Monday or after 8:30pm on a weeknight. Let me know what suits

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    3-1 to Jolima's insufferable poncy elves, dodging wherever they liked and picking up the ball whenever they felt like it, and stubbornly refusing to die. 6 dice no pows, 8 dice all pushes, even when I got the little bastards on the ground their armour held together far better than it should, and on the few times it broke they just got stunned.

I think I might have been frothing at the mouth by the end of that.

Most of those KOs and injuries happened well after I lost the match in the first half of invincible elfy bullshit.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 25-05-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Sorry I missed you 2lab. I'm now not going anywhere today. So i'll be around Sunday evening.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    dun dun dun, another Krox bites the dust

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    dun dun dun, another Krox bites the dust
    Far out...
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Network Hub
    Cyber when do you want to gain revenge for your first encounter with Mutilation? I am out tomorrow for a family dinner so 1pm uk is the latest start. Tuesday i could fit in at 4pm. Wednesday and friday i can do 4-8. Thursday is a maybe. Saturday i can be fairly flexible if we nail a time in the next 24 hours - around lunchtime is my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Corkir View Post
    Cyber when do you want to gain revenge for your first encounter with Mutilation? I am out tomorrow for a family dinner so 1pm uk is the latest start. Tuesday i could fit in at 4pm. Wednesday and friday i can do 4-8. Thursday is a maybe. Saturday i can be fairly flexible if we nail a time in the next 24 hours - around lunchtime is my preference.
    Yes, 5-0, with an opening blitz to you on the first turn. I'm not sure that revenge will be had, but we'll see. Shall we say Wednesday at 6pm?

Network Hub
    Weds it is

Network Hub
    @Everblue How does Thursday evening at 18:00 GMT sound to you?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    That's too early, I don't get home from work until 7pm gmt (8pm uk time). It would also help me out a lot if we coul avoid wednesdays or Thursdays. I am entirely free tonight from 7pm gmt, for example. Is that possible at all?

Network Hub
    Yes, I could do tonight. Poke me on steam when you can play.

Might as well post it here as well already: I'll be going abroad for almost a month from the 14th of June without any chance of playing my matches. The league has been moving on without me having to do much lately, so I don't think there'll be any problems with that. I'll have to take a loss in the matches that come up while I'm gone of course.

Anyone want to step up as Executive Deputy Commissioner in my absence to set deadlines and stuff?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Webcole wardancered my amazons to pieces to rush to a 2-0 lead in 6 turns. I pulled one back before half time with some chainpushing to open the way and a dash from my MV8 catcher, but a blitz followed by some leapy bollocks made the score 3-1. The elves finally started to break, but aside from a dead lineman the apo managed to prevent me leaving a permanent impression on the star wardancer.

Lots of POMB and fouls followed to little effect, and my thrower Lady Caroline Lamb scored a consolation on turn 16.

Cheers for the game WebCole. Hopefully we'll meet again next season when I have some more tackle on the team!

Helio, having just come back I've got a madly packed schedule of BB - can you make our match on Friday evening?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Might as well post it here as well already: I'll be going abroad for almost a month from the 14th of June without any chance of playing my matches. The league has been moving on without me having to do much lately, so I don't think there'll be any problems with that. I'll have to take a loss in the matches that come up while I'm gone of course.

Anyone want to step up as Executive Deputy Commissioner in my absence to set deadlines and stuff?
    I'll do it - until you find someone better or I get killed by a mob of ravening blood bowl players

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    I'll do it - until you find someone better or I get killed by a mob of ravening blood bowl players
    Players or coaches? ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I for one welcome our new mustelid overlord.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I'm sure he's qualified for the job - he's already a president fer chrissakes.

EDIT:

@Axler, Our Mutual Chaos Appreciation Society meeting is due and I am free to play you on Friday of this week, or next weekend. Sorry for the delay, last weekend turned into a rather busy one for me.
    Last edited by Screwie; 28-05-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Everyone always forgets the weasel part!