Page 249 of 300 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 5982
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Yeah, that lack of block on the BO's probably cost me at least a draw I believe. I probably should have been more active in developing them, but then I started winning with the team and it became more important being effective than developing the players. In hindsight it might have been better with an extra reroll than the extra apoth, but that block/claw mino scared me. Luckily he wasn't too effective at hurting orcs. You forgot to mention that the intercepted pass in the first half was made by a black orc attempting a long bomb having picked up the ball in the same turn. I'm a bit miffed that since it got intercepted we'll never know if the pass was accurate.

Thanks for the game PW, it was a fun match :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    It was a black orc? I hadn't noticed - my brain was too busy trying to process orcs doing a pass, and then realising you had a chance to score, and then realising it was waiting for me to choose a dwarf for the intercept attempt - Ag1 dwarf, or marked Ag2 one? choices, choices - and then realising that the intercept had miraculously worked. My thought processes were something like "WHAT? NO! WHAT? NO! WHAAAAT? YESSSS!"

Network Hub
    Janek, when would you like to maul me, I mean, play our BB game?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    How's Friday at about half seven?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Screwie; tricky week as I’m on my own again with the kids plus uber busy with work and added dog sitting this weekend further muddies the waters as said beastie hasn’t been trained for BB windows the way my menagerie has :)

The weekend is probably best as I have lots of stuff I can work around. On Saturday and Sunday mid morning and mid afternoon are out but can do either end and the evening although there will be the risk of mid-game concession. Next week Wednesday is out for sure. Other days are theoretically open but a short notice work commitment is lurking to potentially mess up any other arrangement.

I’m going to be unreliable this round so if you fancy trying something within the above give me the window or if you can’t afford to potentially waste the time I’ll hand you the walkover.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I've not had a chance to look at the BB calendar in-game yet. So it's you Zoraster? At least it's not dwarfs this time :)

My weekend is a bit up in the air right now, particularly the evenings. I can definitely manage Monday, Tuesday or Friday night next week so long as we start after 6:30-10:30 pm UK time.

Helio v phoenix
    Fouls v Claw

Who wins?

And more importantly, when?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Alrighty Screwie, Monday is probably the safest day as far as work is concerned so we shall go for that. 19:00?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Okay sure, see you then.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Helio v phoenix
    Fouls v Claw

Who wins?

And more importantly, when?
    I'll be honest, my fouls have been pathetically unsuccessful lately. I'm available at 9PM (bst) essentially everyday, forever. Take your pick.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Cyber/Xenny's goblins and my amazons played late last night, and a combination of Cyber failing just about every dice roll he attempted and my viciously pyschopathic ladies meant that I ran out 3-0 winners.

Two blitzer level ups and took guard and stand firm, making my blitzer roster now:

blodge, guard, +1AG
    blodge, guard, stand firm, mighty blow
    blodge, guard, side step
    blodge, mighty blow, tackle, piling on

Lowkey's lizards next. Bring it on...
    Last edited by Everblue; 05-07-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Cyber/Xenny's goblins and my amazons played late last night, and a combination of Cyber failing just about every dice roll he attempted and my viciously pyschopathic ladies meant that I ran out 3-0 winners.

Two blitzer level ups and took guard and stand firm, making my blitzer roster now:

blodge, guard, +1AG
    blodge, guard, stand firm, mighty blow
    blodge, guard, side step
    blodge, mighty blow, tackle, piling on

Lowkey's lizards next. Bring it on...
    You'll meet some dwarfs eventually, and all your amazons will die.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I met some chaos dwarves already. Wasn't fun.

/whistles nonchalantly and looks innocently skywards

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I looked at your team last night actually. I currently have more guard than you and my TV is a lot lower.

Could be an interesting game!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I'll be honest, my fouls have been pathetically unsuccessful lately. I'm available at 9PM (bst) essentially everyday, forever. Take your pick.
    All that says is you're due some top quality stomping. Can you do tonight?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    All that says is you're due some top quality stomping. Can you do tonight?
    I was failing to hurt av6 elves with 5 nan fouls(3+ on 2D6), it was terribad. Sure,see you later.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @Helio - You were playing Laneford were you? Yes, I went after that bastard as well. Only got a BH though...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    To clarify, the elf catcher is the bastard, rather than me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well with the greatest respect Laneford, I don't know that. I only "know" you over the internet. You seem very pleasant but are you kind to animals? Do you help old ladies across the street? Do you have MV10 and AG5 in real life?