Page 45 of 303 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Well well well, it's Dark Elves vs High Elves next, mrpier! Why don't we look for a nice shady spot on Sunday, if the Open's been rolled on by then, which I suspect it will.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Sunday sounds good, slight caveat that I might be going away this weekend, but nothing has been decided yet.

I'll be available whenever on Sunday, so just let me know what time you'll prefer once it's clear you're not fleeing the country like you cowardly high elves are prone to.
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Just played Lowkey and recorded a rather flattering 3-0 win. Key moment of the game came on the Nurgle drive in the first half; I'd managed to get the ball back but was tied up deep in my own half with numbers on Lowkeys side. I had one chance to break away and punt the ball upfield which would have secured a probable 1-0 lead for me. The dodge away came off, but the hand off failed. I would have been left hideously exposed but the ball scattered back to the original BC, avoided the turnover and allowing me to form some degree of protection for the BC. A massive fluke that really decided the game.

Somehow my win was so convincing the game has decided to award me two wins for it... not sure how that happened, but keep it in mind when you look at the league table :) The SS has it right.

League rolled over and new matches marked up.

PW, when can you play? I would prefer some early weekend time but can do some weekday or weekend evening as well.

Edit: Oops, I probably validated that last match just at the same time as someone else. I've had that happen once before and it would count as two matches in the results. (Besides potentially getting the league winners price for it I think the only effect is that any MNG will return immediately.)

Edit2: You'll just have to either win the division for real or not come close to the top or you will end up in the final. Guess we'll move that match outside of the league if that happens.
    Last edited by Jolima; 02-11-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I believe the seedings manager comes back into function before playoffs so you can change qualifiers then, but yeah, easy to work around if needs be.

Don't think there were any MNGs either so all good :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Laneford, a chance for revenge after my uber-jammy first half when we met in the Championship a couple of DoD seasons back :) Sunday would be good something around 14:00-19:00 GMT would work nicely. Can't do Monday but Tuesday onwards are open at the moment. 19:00-20:00 the latest starts ideally, but can normally go to 21:00 on request. Later than that is unlikely other than Friday night.

'Hands, some time this weekend suit you for our game?
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Grinn - a game mehaps? This weekend is tricky, but most week days after 9pm BST next week would work.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    LowKey, are you around on Friday evening (8pm or later) or at any time this weekend? My goblins are keen to catch something from your Nurglites - perhaps an interception? I hope!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    'Hands, some time this weekend suit you for our game?
    Yeah, should be fine - Sunday?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    I would have to try and pass the ball first! sure Friday at 8 it is

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Jolima, early weekend time you say? How about 10.30am UK time on Saturday?

Sunday works for me. Should be about most of the day I think.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    I would have to try and pass the ball first! sure Friday at 8 it is
    Awesome, see you then.

Oh and there was this announcement on the recently resurrected official BBLE forums a short while ago - okay, two weeks ago, but it's not like I visit them often:

The 2012 evolution of Blood Bowl is coming soon, and this year features some really big surprises!
    Source.

Colour me intrigued. Perhaps the development of Blood Bowl isn't over yet!

I'm hoping that the surprise is that the game will have a workable UI, decent servers for multiplayer, actually feature all of the races/stars and have the rules all properly implemented.

/catty comment that hundreds of people will have made already

This is good news, no matter how borked the update is going to be. I was quietly worried that with the recent lack of success of Game Of Thrones, Cyanide would have to close the servers sooner or later. :(

I'm hoping that the surprise is that the game will have a workable UI, decent servers for multiplayer, actually feature all of the races/stars and have the rules all properly implemented.

/catty comment that hundreds of people will have made already
    Yeah, this would be nice.

At this point I want more star players more than the remaining teams, tbh.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Sunday works for me. Should be about most of the day I think.
    Good stuff - probably around 2 will work for me, but I'll let you know depending on how Saturday works out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Laneford, a chance for revenge after my uber-jammy first half when we met in the Championship a couple of DoD seasons back :) Sunday would be good something around 14:00-19:00 GMT would work nicely. Can't do Monday but Tuesday onwards are open at the moment. 19:00-20:00 the latest starts ideally, but can normally go to 21:00 on request. Later than that is unlikely other than Friday night.
    I think a sunday afternoon game would be rather nice, I can do 14:00GMT (hang on, what are we Britishers on now? GMT or GMT+1? Either way, sunday afternoon sounds good.) without too many problems.