Page 53 of 303 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 6044
    Oooh, it's me vs. Laneford this round.

Time for an EPIC DRAW. I'm not sure how my lizards will manage that against his I'm-assuming-quite-good helves, but that'll just make it all the more epic. Logic rarely reigns in our matches.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

I'll be down under from the 21st to the 9th. I should have decent net capability, but time-zoning is an issue. But I would vote for no hiatus to the season, or maybe just ensure that 24 -27 December (when a few people have already indicated they're not available) are included as non-play days and the relevant round extended accordingly.

And to the next round - Vexing, when are you available for out TOP OF THE TABLE CLASH? My Saturday is pretty free - I prefer mornings, but evening may also work. Sunday is similar.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Hey Groovy, any chance you could fit our game in tonight or tomorrow night, after 8pm say?

Keep in mind that the round hasn't actually changed yet, so don't schedule anything until Saturday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Oh whoops, okay then.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Keep in mind that the round hasn't actually changed yet, so don't schedule anything until Saturday.
    ah well I couldn't play tonight or tomorrow anyway, saturday and sunday evenings I can do so just buzz me when you fancy blood bowling

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Let's aim for Saturday around 7pm then, unless either of us gets in touch to change that before then.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    'Hands when do you want our table topping clash? Late afternoon/early evening Sunday would be ideal for me, but at the time of writing I could do pretty much whenever next week. I've been out of action sick for the several days so have an extreme amount of work and BB stuff to arrange so I won't be able to be flexible for long.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Sunday afternoon should be fine.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Shall we say 16:00 then?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    "16:00 then."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Hey Screwie, 10/10 for enthusiasm. I'm away all weekend and monday, but I'm back as of tuesday, I'm free all day or most evenings, just let me know when you want to play :-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    ah I actually cant do saturday now either sorry, how about sunday evening?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    all righty, Sunday at 7pm then.

Hi Nullkigan, when would you like to play our match? I can do tomorrow late afternoon/evening or Monday,Thursday or Friday at around 8pm. Let me know which would suit you best.

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Hi Nullkigan, when would you like to play our match? I can do tomorrow late afternoon/evening or Monday,Thursday or Friday at around 8pm. Let me know which would suit you best.
    Any of those work well. If we try for tomorrow we can fall back on the others if needed?
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

potatoedoughnut - will be ready and waiting at 4!

Duff and I got our match in and they day has rolled on.

Duffs lizards won out 2-0 over my undeads in a very bloody match. There were a total of 9 cas and 7 KO for both sides combined, but this is the first match of the season where no one on my team died (thank you regen!!).

The game mostly came down to a bash grind which swung back and forth a couple times, but in the end Duff was able to get more of my players off the pitch than I was of his and got the well deserved win. A very close and well played game Duff, glad we were able to get the match in.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Thanks for the game potatoedoughnut. It was a close match that looked like it was heading for a draw with your drive slowly grinding upfield. Thankfully the double skull turnover allowed me to counterblock with my saurii and get some pressure on the ball carrier, who promptly panicked and fell flat on his arse, allowing a ninja skink to retrieve the ball and fly down the pitch on his moped.

Ola Senor Pier, when do you wanna play? I need to play before Saturday morning as I ll be flying out then. Best days would be Sunday night (10pm Copenhagen time), Monday night or Tuesday night.

Thanks!