Page 77 of 303 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 6044
    What version of BB do I need to join your league?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post

So default us, I guess :(
    Default you? I'LL FUCKING BRICK YOU SUNSHINE!!

palindrome - Legendary.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I for one, accept the inevitable masonary related punishement that I deserve

HughTower, I am now booked for Thursday so the options are: Tomorrow (Wednesday) between 12pm and 4.30pm start or Friday between 5pm and 9pm start.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Thanks to Jolima for a very entertaining match yesterday. Jolima had the upper hand in skills, speed and strength, I had the upper hand in armour and rerolls, the armour advantage didn't help me much but the rerolls certainly did.

It was en elf grudge match, Jolimas elfs vs my high elfs and I had induced an halfling chef and a babe. Jolime won the toss and elected to kick to me, I tried to blitz on the right side, belatedly realizing I was setting my wrestle lineman up for a crowdsurf by jolimas +1 ST frenzy lineman, so I moved a blitzer up for support in what was surely the stupidest moment in the match. Jolima moved two catchers up for support and then pushed both my players out of bounds. It was such an obvious move in hindsight and I really thought I had lost the match there and then, for no other reason than gross ineptitude. First half proceeded with much back and forth but about turn six it was pretty clear that jolima would get the score. He tried a pass that failed in the second to last turn and with no rerolls I thought maybe this could go my way, not so, he loaded the endzone with three players right beside the ball, that tunred out to be a smart move as he failed his pickup but the ball bounced to one of the elves in the endzone, 1-0 to the elfs.

Seond half I kicked off and I think jolima missed the pick up or maybe a throw? Anyway I got to threaten the ball, and it was a weird half. I don't think I missed a dodge in the entire half (with the use of the dodge skill and rerolls) and I dodged a lot to keep myself in the game, being slightly outnumbered the whole half. I even had three or four dodges away from a diving tackler that went just fine. Lots of back and forth in the beginning where Jolima picked up the ball but I usually got a one dice blitz on the carrier, until there was a opening for my men to score. After the 1-1 goal I got a blitz on the kickoff, I made a shit-ton of dodges to get into his backfield and the ball landed in the hands of my blitzer, which got blitzed of course. Much back and forth again and after a turnover by Jolima I got the chance to dodge and pass to a lineman who I had run into the endzone, 1-2 to the high elves.

There were two turns left and I didn't fancy my chances of stopping a twoturner from the elves, I was undermanned (1 bh, two dead linemen and a couple KO's), but I still had nine players to defend with. Jolima beat down my LOS and sent all his elves forward in the middle and on the right side of the pitch. He had no rerolls left and I desperately wanted to beat him for the first time. I knocked most of his elves down and the only one who had a chance on the endzone was a downed catcher, I tried my best to mark him up with four players, but he blitzed himself out and got to the endzone where he received a quick throw, 2-2.

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    HughTower, I am now booked for Thursday so the options are: Tomorrow (Wednesday) between 12pm and 4.30pm start or Friday between 5pm and 9pm start.
    Oof. Neither of those are going to work. Thursday would have worked, had I got in quicker. I cant play till Sunday tbh, which I imagine screws tings up deadline wise...

If you can do 6pm Thursday then I can fit you in before my DoD opponent.

Or I can do Sunday evening about 7.30-8.30pm start. But that depends on everyone being very patient with us...

Or I can do Sunday evening about 7.30-8.30pm start. But that depends on everyone being very patient with us...
    Yeah, too early for me on weeknight. Small chance I might be able to get home and play you tomorrow night now. I'll let you know here...

Ok, can you give me as much warning as possible please. I will need to placate the better half for not paying her attention on a Friday evening again.

Ok, in the interest of bettering conjugal relations, I commit to you, and only you, hot stuff. At 8pm tonight.

See you then.

Ok, thanks Huggy. See you at 8!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by palindrome View Post
    What version of BB do I need to join your league?
    Hello pal! You will need the legendary edition of bb to partake in the blood bath, its the best version because legends

HughTower and I just played a very tight game. It ended 1-1 which I think fairly reflects how the game went. Thanks for the game HT!

I have defaulted the two remaining games and moved the league on. Next round ends on next Saturday.

Grinn, any time for a match this weekend?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    President Weasel: I'm pretty busy this weekend, but during the week I can do pretty much any evening after around 5.30pm.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    oh fairest screwie, think we could play our game this weekend as I will be away most of next, early Saturday would be ideal if you're around?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I am doing something on Friday, and possibly Tuesday. How about Wednesday, around 7.30pm UK time? That's a weekday evening after 5.30.

Prester John, I SHALL FIGHT YOU.

BUT...when? I'm around a lot at weekends and most weekdays that aren't Friday.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    I am doing something on Friday, and possibly Tuesday. How about Wednesday, around 7.30pm UK time? That's a weekday evening after 5.30.
    It's a DATE.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Laneford; I've got my divisions game on Monday but after that the rest of the week is available at the time of writing. I'm doing a few promotional odds and sods this week so mornings won't be available on the off chance you were thinking of taking advantage of my standard flexible daytime schedule.