Page 95 of 303 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 6044
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah, that was def unplayable :) Don't know if you had quit or not by the end there but I was locked up waiting for your wizard so as we'd agreed to call it I just alt-F4ed out.

So any thoughts for the next attempt? Saturday is out and the chap who leeches my BB has a game at some point but otherwise I'm pretty much open whenever.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Thursday night would be great for me, shall we say 8?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    8 on Thursday it is.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I like rapping Jim.

He's my favourite.

Gears of Mork and Underfoot Crawlers played yesterday. Here is the haiku-match-report:

PS the timing's not precise as I recorded the tune as I mixed it (and am still pretty noobish on the decks).

Bias! I totally broke the jaw of Grinn's troll on the last turn!

...Yeah, nothing to be proud of after that mountain of corpses XD I was particularly impressed by one of my trolls who failed a 2+ break tackle, made the loner re-roll, failed it again, then next turn failed another 2+ break tackle, failed the loner roll and badly hurt itself. Meanwhile Grinn was steadily injuring about one gobbo a turn, leaving me with very little on the pitch by the end.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grinn View Post
    DEATH DEATH DEATH
    Ouch ouch ouch ouch and can I add, I'm scared.

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    Bias! I totally broke the jaw of Grinn's troll on the last turn!

...Yeah, nothing to be proud of after that mountain of corpses XD I was particularly impressed by one of my trolls who failed a 2+ break tackle, made the loner re-roll, failed it again, then next turn failed another 2+ break tackle, failed the loner roll and badly hurt itself. Meanwhile Grinn was steadily injuring about one gobbo a turn, leaving me with very little on the pitch by the end.
    Poor gobbos were bullied by a team twice their value and a bit and, to add insult to a lot of injury, rolled terrible dice. Mork was feeling festive yesterday!

chaaaainnnnnsaaaawwwwhaaaaaannnnnnddddddddsssss

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    Ouch ouch ouch ouch and can I add, I'm scared.
    You should be, Grinn's orcs beat mine like a red-headed step-child. They're a bit tasty.

moooorrrrrgggggg 'nnnnnnnn' thoooooorrrrrrrgggggg

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    moooorrrrrgggggg 'nnnnnnnn' thoooooorrrrrrrgggggg
    Nothing quite like seeing 430K of inducements BH itself off the pitch. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Yeah, that was def unplayable :) Don't know if you had quit or not by the end there but I was locked up waiting for your wizard so as we'd agreed to call it I just alt-F4ed out.

So any thoughts for the next attempt? Saturday is out and the chap who leeches my BB has a game at some point but otherwise I'm pretty much open whenever.
    Hey yeh I did d/c so yeh it was literally unplayable aswell as being just bloody annoying. I could possibly play tommorow afternoon at about 4pm if thats any good? Not sure about sat or sun yet I will find out tommorow.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah I could manage 16:00 today. I was planning on knocking off work then and doing the housework so there is a natural opening. I can't start much later than 16:00 though as I'll be needing to get the dinner on.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    How is your internet looking Mr Prier? Any chance we might fit our game in tonight?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I have really no idea, I wouldn't count on it though. I'll let you know when I got my connection back.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Okie doke. Good luck with your net.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Yeah I could manage 16:00 today. I was planning on knocking off work then and doing the housework so there is a natural opening. I can't start much later than 16:00 though as I'll be needing to get the dinner on.
    We might have to scrap this, it's chucking it down here again and I've already dropped connection twice. Think I'm gonna give plusnet a ring and see if theres a problem in the area. I'll hang around and see if it gets any better.

EDIT: Yeh I can't even join a BF server without getting the orange disconnect icon and a ton of lag. Really don't think it's worth playing right now as it seems even worse than the other day. I can play tommorow daytime or most days next week aswell.
    Last edited by duff; 20-04-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Bah...I guess I'll have to do the bloody ironing then :( It does sound like my water ingress suggestion may be on the mark. Hope not as it is a right pain getting that sorted, especially if your phone line is unbundled. Openworld are bad enough when working for BT.

I'm tied up with She Who Must be Obeyed on the morrow so how about Tuesday or Wednesday 16:00?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Screwie - I'm online again, I'm available almost all day tomorrow and most afternoons next week.