Thread: Mod Saturdays

Mod Saturdays

Invasion44 and Unsung Saturdays have evolved to a new form - Mod Saturdays.

More info here : http://www.ferstaberinde.com/folk/fo...forum.php?f=37

Again... You have done it again.

I honestly don't know what pisses me off more, the fact that I had everything planned out for this. Or the fact that when I told you on Saturday I would be unable to attend the session due to having work to do, you asked if you could announce 'Mod Saturdays' and you either forgot everything I said in less than 24 hours, or you completely ignored me.

You didn't want to listen to the guy that came up with the community driven idea, the guy that disscussed it with the higher ups to make sure it would be ok, the guy that planned it all out? Fine you can have it, just means more time wasted on my part. But yeah that's ok I'll just keep all the bright ideas and plans to myself from now on, as clearly I can't trust you.

So yes you now have 'Mod Saturdays' BUT do not ask me for help if and when you have problems.

Network Hub
    There will be a Mod Saturday session this Saturday. We will be using the Invasion 1944 mod (i44), on the sMODGASBORD server and Teamspeak 3 for communications.
    Anyone is welcome to attend. I will be hosting.
    If you have any questions feel free to contact me on steam (same username as this forum).

We will determine the plan for upcoming sessions (which mods to use and when, etc.) at the beginning of this Saturday's session if enough people are in attendance.

Obscure Node
    I wonder how Hawk feels now given this
    http://www.ferstaberinde.com/folk/fo...php?f=37&t=551

Quote Originally Posted by Macaco View Post
    I wonder how Hawk feels now given this
    http://www.ferstaberinde.com/folk/fo...php?f=37&t=551
    Dunno, he doesn't even want to act like a grown man so.. meh couldn't care less.

Not sure if I can make it tonight, though I hope so as I44 is my favourite mod. Guess things can't go as badly as they did last week though.

Obscure Node
    I got my internets fixed! :) But I'm off up north to visit family this weekend. :(

I am super interested in the Hell in the Pacific mod so good luck tomorrow and hopefully I will see you next weekend.