Network Hub

Blu-Ray Drive Recommendations

Looking for an internal Blu-Ray drive, I have no idea when it comes to these things. I have no need of a Blu-Ray rewrite but this will probably eventually replace my DVD drive so DVD rewrite is necessary.

Looking for something in the <50 range but all recommendations are welcome.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    A general browse seems that the only brand who make them sub-50 is LiteOn, who I've never bought from, nor heard anyone who has used them. You can find some for a few a few quid over from brands like LG, but they seem to be perpetually low in stock.

That said, I did find this from Micro Direct. No idea how good it is.

Alternatively, you could wait until after Christmas and see if there are any sales, which I wouldn't find too unlikely. Additionally, for about 70+, you can get BR RW functionality too, so you may want to consider that (although I can't imagine you really needing it. If you're transferring something that big, there are probably betters and more cost effective means of storage, like an external HDD).