Legend of Dungeon 1-4 player co-op Roguelike Beat'Em'Up + Free Demo

We've been working really hard on this, and so far you guys at RPS have been the most generous website, thank you!

Alpha Demo: http://robotloveskitty.com/LoD/Demo.html

Legend of Dungeon is a 1-4 player real time Roguelike with Beat'Em'Up tendencies, and a new approach to lighting on pixel art.
    It plays like those awesome old-school 4 player arcade games, but with Rogue inspired room generation, item randomization/effects, etc.

You run about looking for treasure in a dark flickering dungeon full of deadly. Legend has it there is a massive treasure all the way down on the 26th floor. Your quest: get the treasure, and make it back alive. Which you won't, you'll die....the game is about dying, and treasure.

Greenlight
    Kickstart

I'm one of the two dev's, so if you are curious about anything let me know!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    It has pakoito's seal of approval but it still needs a pile of new content to get to a playable+fun state.

Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    It has pakoito's seal of approval but it still needs a pile of new content to get to a playable+fun state.
    Making the game the best we can is why we are running a kickstarter in the first place! If you look at our Kickstarter updates, in just these few weeks, you'll see how far we've gotten.

Thanks you for the seal of approval! :)

Graphically, the game is a masterpiece. Very fun to look at (which is why I upvoted on greenlight a while back). I also like the way the gameplay is turning out. Hope it gets greenlit!

Thanks! we are working hard on making it awesome, and hopefully we'll get greenlit!