Secondary Hivemind Nexus karaquazian's Avatar

woah free games wtf

just got both don't starve together and we must build a boat for nowt having bought prior games. It's a happy trend this is.

edit: and having clocked my own avatar, how did i forget, second copy of Nuclear throne a few months back

Gz man it's allways nice to get free games. Is don't starve any fun have wanted to try it out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus karaquazian's Avatar
    yeah fun but hard, nice aesthetics, good crafting and survival mechanics. hurts hard when you think you've got it sorted and then winter hits.

Obscure Node
    When is the best steam sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Gz man it's allways nice to get free games. Is don't starve any fun have wanted to try it out.
    It's a lot of fun, but you have to be prepared to do some things over and over again. When you die you start back at square one (at least, until you've crafted some specific items later in the game), and you have to start building a base from scratch.
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert

Guild Wars 2 characters: Norgothus (Norn Necromancer), Maggrivo (Charr Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    Never go full Wulf.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladrich View Post
    When is the best steam sale?
    Christmas! they go nuts mate... good time for buying friends a few cheap xmas pressie games too! ;)

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    It's a lot of fun, but you have to be prepared to do some things over and over again. When you die you start back at square one (at least, until you've crafted some specific items later in the game), and you have to start building a base from scratch.
    There's an option called.. "New Game +" if I remember correctly. Spawns you with a lot of that stuff from the getgo, and more spiders (so more dangerous, but also less running around looking for a 'sweet spot' where all resources are in close proximity).
    Steam: Dilapinated

Quote Originally Posted by Dilapinated View Post
    There's an option called.. "New Game +" if I remember correctly. Spawns you with a lot of that stuff from the getgo, and more spiders (so more dangerous, but also less running around looking for a 'sweet spot' where all resources are in close proximity).
    Thanks for letting me know, if/when I go back to Don't Starve I'll be sure to look for it.
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert

Guild Wars 2 characters: Norgothus (Norn Necromancer), Maggrivo (Charr Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    Never go full Wulf.