Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Looking for a hearty sea bear to ferry me copy of Dead Island + DLCs around the treacherous german coastal line. Be payin' in grog, paypal or a steam game of equal value.

Edit:
    messaged XisLoose

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Hey there!

I'd love to get my hands on the Plentiful Paradox Package, which is currently on sale for $12.49 on amazon.com. Due to the lack of a credit card, it's not possible for me to purchase the package myself.

Although amazon.com doesn't offer any gifting option for digital downloads, it should be possible to simply forward the Steam keys (and probably the non-Steam keys, too).

If some kind US-based lifeform (or, in fact, anyone who's able to purchase the bundle) would be willing to help me out, I'd much appreciate it. Just leave a quick reply or shoot me a PM.

Regarding payment: I'm probably limited to PayPal, so that should be OK with any potential buyer.

Thanks in advance,

TJ

According to a recent post of an Amazon employee (?) over at CAG, the Paradox offer just got extended 'til the end of the week. Also, this:

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon DVG Deals
    FYI I just got off the phone with Paradox.

We're going to extend this sale through the end of the week (6/2) since it is doing so well.

More importantly though. Everyone who purchased the Plentiful Paradox Package, and everyone who chooses to purchase it this week, will get 2 $23 promotional credits, 1 for

Europa Universalis Chronicles

and 1 for

The Hearts of Iron III Collection

That will make both of these games $6 each for those of you looking to round out your Paradox Grand Strategy collection.

Just a note that we won't start giving out the credits until tomorrow likely. There are a couple of people that I need to click a button here and there to turn the promotion on...and I think they are eating burgers right now...

Cheers,
    Tony
    Maybe this makes things a little more interesting for the smuggling person? Additionally, whoever is willing to help me out may keep the non-Steam-redeemable games (namely "Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection" and "Victoria II") for free, as I'm primarily interested in the Steam-redeemable ones.

TJ

Just to clarify: I'd send the money via PayPal in advance (+ whatever it takes to cover PayPal fees), so there's practically no risk for the buyer.

Also, as stated above, the person in question may keep the non-Steam-redeemable games.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post

I'd love to get my hands on the Plentiful Paradox Package, which is currently on sale for $12.49 on amazon.com. Due to the lack of a credit card, it's not possible for me to purchase the package myself.
    I'd love to help you out, but I don't have a credit card either. Sorry about that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    I can help. Not sure if I'll be online before 4 PM GMT but I should be available starting then (since I'm at work lol).

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    is it true that max payne 3 is $45 on steam for people on the uk side of things?

if so, i'd be interested in sending someone that via paypal for a copy.

I've been taken care of.

Huge thanks to SirKicksalot for helping me out so quickly (and also thanks to Mcmicker for his/her goodwill)!

I need somebody to smuggle me Saints Row 3. I can offer a copy of Portal 2 or cold hard cash via paypal.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

I'd also really appreciate it if someone could gift-smuggle me the uncut version of SR3 on Steam since it's on sale right now, hooray!
    I could trade for either Red Orchestra 2 GOTY (unfortunately the cut version) or Sonic Generations or via PayPal..

TIA!

Hooray, thanks to SirKicksalot it's downloading now. :)
    Last edited by Christian; 31-05-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Steam-Id inside.

Network Hub
    I'm looking for someone to help me get the Plentiful Paradox Bundle from Amazon.com. I'm only looking to get Crusader Kings II, the helpful person can keep the rest, if they like. Contact me via pm or meloncrab on steam. Cheers.

Afternoon, long time lurker under a previous alias which I ditched due to the log in bug not allowing me to comment, which funnily enough doesn't work on this account either. Anyway, this whole Battlefield 3 Premium fiasco has got me wondering if the Origin giftable games work over seas? Anybody previously tried it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SHIFT2/...ft-2-unleashed
    $5
    http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SHIFT...2-unleashed-uk
    Willing to trade from a list of games on steam/gamersgate or buy a gift of a similar value if no other arrangements can be made.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SHIFT2/...ft-2-unleashed
    $5
    http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SHIFT...2-unleashed-uk
    Willing to trade from a list of games on steam/gamersgate or buy a gift of a similar value if no other arrangements can be made.
    Don't know if you missed my PM, but I'm happy to help you out on this one if someone else hasn't already.

Oh, in the inevitable case that in the upcoming steam sale the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series is somehow on offer, please get back to me. I'm in Germany, and desperately looking for a steam version. cheers. steam id: elephantgod

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Can anyone smuggle me some LA Noire from the US?
    R* is asking $7.50 in the US and 10€ here.
    I can paypal in advance.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Can anyone smuggle me some LA Noire from the US?
    I'd also like to get L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition and I'm not too keen on paying this 40% "special euro-country tax" ... If any US-flavored person feels escpecially "smuggly" today, feel free to contact me via PM or leave a quick reply here.

Payment via PayPal or Steam game of equal value.

Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    Oh, in the inevitable case that in the upcoming steam sale the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series is somehow on offer, please get back to me. I'm in Germany, and desperately looking for a steam version.
    What's the problem with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? All three games are available on the German store with no censorship applied whatsoever.

huh. I didn't notice that. In the back of my mind I was sure they used to not be available. but oh well, less smuggling then :) cheers for the heads-up!

Obscure Node
    Hi,

Can someone help me get Amazon's Plethora of Paradox games? I'm in the EU and can't buy it from here!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008G0ZVLE

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Xoota; 03-07-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoota View Post
    Have you tried entering US/Canadian address details? It worked for me and I am European too. If I remember correctly, I followed the funny advise of someone on the forums and entered the address of a McDonald's restaurant in Anchorage.
    Forum janitor in training.