Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    The following errors occurred with your submission

• TechnoJellyfish has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

lol
    You can add me on Steam meanwhile.
    Now to track down the gentleman above...

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    The following errors occurred with your submission

• TechnoJellyfish has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

lol
    You can add me on Steam meanwhile.
    What ... oh crap. Issue resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Found me. :)
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    I'd really like to get my greedy hands on LEGO Lord of the Rings (Steam code) which is currently on sale on Amazon.com for $7.49.
    My request has been taken care of. My eternal gratitude to SirKicksalot!

Quote Originally Posted by c-Row View Post
    With Saints Row 3 being sold for 7.50€ on Steam right now, would somebody from outside Germany be willing to gift me a copy? The recent THQ HB sale only offered retail keys which can't be activated in Germany. Steam name is kopyright, can send the money via Paypal in advance.
    Another huge Thanks to SirKicksalot for putting SR3 under my Christmas tree and letting me celebrate Christmas in the best way possible: by dressing up as a hooker and beating people up with a huge pink dildo.
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Looking for some kind folk in the US willing to sell me an extra copy of Ace of Spades from the 4-pack.
    Last edited by alms; 30-12-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Activated Node

halp

I would really, really like to get my hands on the two DOOM Packs which are the steam sale, but sadly I still reside in evil germany and the Führer says NEIN!
    Anybody from a more progressive country willing to lend me an hand? The packs are like 3,24$/€ and I could send it via paypal.

Anyone want to join me in getting an Orcs Must Die 2 2-pack? I'm in Australia.

Network Hub
    Is there anyone in the U.S. who could gift me World in Conflict: Complete Edition? I've already got them on disc, but USD 6.49 is a less objectionable price for me to add it to my Steam library than EUR 9,74. Will PayPal you USD 6.49 plus PayPal fees. Thanks!

Activated Node
    Hey Sleeping Dogs is on sale for 91% which is awesome! Could anybody outside of Germany help me gt my hands on it?
    Also if the Doom Packs, Bioshock or Quake are on sale again (in Germany many sales aren't even displayed) I am still interested!

Quote Originally Posted by gnodab View Post
    Hey Sleeping Dogs is on sale for 91% which is awesome! Could anybody outside of Germany help me gt my hands on it?
    Also if the Doom Packs, Bioshock or Quake are on sale again (in Germany many sales aren't even displayed) I am still interested!
    I'll pick it up for you if you want.

EDIT: Too late. Sorry.

Activated Node
    well, thanks anyway. I'm still hoping the Doom Packs pop up again.

hey guys,
    I know there's probably little to no chance because of my low post count but could anyone on her get me a Rage Steam key from gamefly? I'm from germany and it tells me I can't buy it because of region restritions.

I can pay via paypal.

Thanks in advance to anyone who should bother

Could some handsome champ from UK or US smuggle Far Cry 3 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown for me on Steam?

Obscure Node
    Anybody from the US up for the Omerta: City of Gangsters 2-pack ?

Got help somewhere else.
    Last edited by Viggo; 01-02-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Question for RPS smugglers: if you're making someone buy a budget (<5$/€) game for you on Steam, what is the best way to let your friend have his or her money back?

(With Paypal, most of the savings are eaten through by exchange rate and fees. It's still cheaper, but the margin is slim)
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Question for RPS smugglers: if you're making someone buy a budget (<5$/€) game for you on Steam, what is the best way to let your friend have his or her money back?

(With Paypal, most of the savings are eaten through by exchange rate and fees. It's still cheaper, but the margin is slim)
    BitCoin?
    Actual coins?

I think the best is just keep a debt until the other party wants money for anything. Works for me.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Hello,
    I would really like this nice cheap Dark Souls game code: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00917DBUE/
    but it appears that because I'm not in the US I am not allowed it.

If someone handsome fellow would like to purchase it for me I will gift them a game of equal value on Steam (Because I don't have a paypal account).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Hello,
    I would really like this nice cheap Dark Souls game code: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00917DBUE/
    but it appears that because I'm not in the US I am not allowed it.

If someone handsome fellow would like to purchase it for me I will gift them a game of equal value on Steam (Because I don't have a paypal account).
    If you have a credit card you can pretend you live in Alaska and buy it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    If you have a credit card you can pretend you live in Alaska and buy it yourself.
    Should I just create a new Amazon account then?