Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Unfortunately not, I don't buy a great many games myself so I never got tangled up in any of those GG fiascoes.

Obscure Node
    No GG discount that I know of, but I would be willing to split a Sanctum 2 Fourpack with three (2 if trjp is interested) other souls. I'm US based, and willing to do the buying. PM me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    I don't suppose there are any US Gamersgate users with the 20% discount who fancy sharing out a Sanctum 2 Four-pack? :)

Longshot I know but the US price is MUCH better than the EU/UK one - the game is £11.99 to us, the GG 4-pack is $45 (that's £7.50 a copy) - the 20% discount would make that £6 a copy, that's HALF PRICE :)

Obscure Node
    If you want you can count me in as another ever so slightly useless Aussie smuggler

Activated Node
    The crazy vikings of Viagame launches another raid! They are offering either Fallout 3: GOTY or Fallout: NV: Ultimate for 3'99 euros each. But it's limited to the northern territories.

Maybe some nice suomi could smuggler one? I'll pay in advance, of course. And you can count on me as a spaniard smuggler, if someday something comes out of Spain worth...
    Last edited by makute; 24-05-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by makute View Post
    Fallout: NV: Ultimate for 3'99 euros each. But it's limited to the northern territories.
    HOLY SH... Ok, I'm of the rare breed that enjoyed 3 over NV, but for that price? SIGN ME UP!
    So yeah, I'd like one of those too, please. I can either Paypal or pay with Steam Wallet funds, either way is fine with me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Well, I'm ruotsin, not suomi, but I think I might be of service. There's also Football Manager 2013 for £6, if you're interested. PM me if you want my help. Appelsiinitäysmehu. That's all of my Finnish vocabulary.

Activated Node
    Fanbuoy is an awesome and very nice individual. He bought a FO:NV:U key for me in Viagames, and even offered to help bypass the &/"3! regional restriction, after I fucked up my proxy configuration.

Kudos to you sir! :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    *Blushes* I'm an evil fucker though, I'm just not good at it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    I need someone from US/Canada to get me Mortal Kombat from GreenManGaming, please.

Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    I need someone from US/Canada to get me Mortal Kombat from GreenManGaming, please.
    How much is it in GMG? Because I can buy Mortal Kombat for $23.96 in gamersgate because of the 20% discount.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    How much is it in GMG? Because I can buy Mortal Kombat for $23.96 in gamersgate because of the 20% discount.
    Already got it but thanks :D

Somebody around here who would gift me the two copies of the not German version of Left 4 Dead 2? Have PayPal, will travel.
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

I'm looking for a kind soul to help me out with XCom: Enemy Unknown. It seems the current US price for it is $10, where as they want to charge me $17 of the US dollars.

Steam Name is Doldge. I can pay via paypal or swap for an equally priced game.

c-Row, I can get that for you if it hasn't already been sorted.

Thanks, has been taken care of.
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    *sigh* Alright, it's that time of the month again (where I plea for help from fellow RPS citizens).

I got Sleeping Dogs a while back and thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. Unfortunately, none of the DLCs are available in my beautiful country (because they didn't patch up the low violence version that is sold here which makes the main game incompatible with any DLC and therefore Valve (?) decided not to make it available at all).

Anyway, I'd really like to get my hands on the 3 story DLCs, namely

Nightmare in North Point,
    Zodiac Tournament and
    Year of the Snake

which would amount to £2.97/$4.72/€3,71. Would any kind soul help me to get these? I'll a) PayPal in advance, b) trade a game of equal or similar value on Steam or c) pay in Steam trading cards ... :P

Edit: Taken care of by the most awesome LTK. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by TechnoJellyfish; 16-07-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Aw, dammit.
    I was just reading up on Sleeping Dogs and its german version, and it seems it's a depressing situation. When viewing steam without the /?cc=US addition, I can't even find the 30+ DLC packs, not even the HD texture pack. Does anyone know if I could register a global version with my german account, and would anyone be willing to do that? I have Steam wallet credit or Paypal.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    Does anyone know if I could register a global version with my german account, and would anyone be willing to do that? I have Steam wallet credit or Paypal.
    Yes, you can activate the global version and DLC

Any American up for the Torchlight 2 4-pack?

Got it. Thanks to XisLoose for the help.
    Last edited by buemba; 19-07-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Add me: Steam

I'm looking for an american to split a 4pack of Skullgirls with, it's ~30% cheaper there.