Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gnodab View Post
    Dear RPSsers,

would someone be so kind as to help me escape the draconian censorship of Nazi-Germany?
    I'm interested in the following examples entarteter Kunst:

Vampire Bloodlines 4.99€
    Saints Row 2 2.50€
    Saints Row 3 24.99€

Steam has them all on Sale at the moment.
    Since I've never tried this before I've no idea how to go about it. I guess Paypal would be sensible, or I could buy and gift you another steam title...
    I want to help you, just for using the phrase "entarteter Kunst". PM me if you're still stuck.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Morlik View Post
    http://www.pcworlddownloads.co.uk/pr...an-escalation/

Wargame: European Escalation is on sale at the above link for 10.39 with promo code pcgamer20. Unfortunately, I can't buy it from the US. I assume a UK or European IP is needed. I am a long time lurker and reader of RPS and I would be grateful if somebody could buy me a key to plug into steam and I will repay through paypal. I'd be willing to pay first.
    Bump. I hope I don't miss this deal.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by corbain View Post
    I want to help you, just for using the phrase "entarteter Kunst". PM me if you're still stuck.
    well a belated thank you my friend, but I already got a deal from russia...

but good to know that you can always count on your fellows at rps.

Activated Node
    After the great successtm last time, I have a new request for the RPS Underground.
    Steam currently has the Bioshocks on sale for 5 each.
    Which sounds quite nice, apart from the censorship and language-locking (Man spricht Deutsch!)...

So, get to the Rosienenbomber!

Activated Node
    Dear fine US based smugglers. Amazon.com have the 2k Sports MLB/NBA2K12 pack for $40 to download. Does anyone know if they give you codes to unlock the game on Steam or do they have to be downloaded? If you get Steam codes then I may be interested in doing business.

Deus Ex: HR is currently at -75% on Steam, but in the US it seems to be a further 40% cheaper compared to my region.

Anyone willing to help out a poor student by getting it for me?

Edit: Got it!
    Last edited by _Nocturnal; 25-03-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Gotham City Impostors is at 50% off today but is unavailable in my country. Will a kind yank help me out?

I need someone to smuggle me Bulletstorm on Steam. I can offer a copy of Portal 2 or good ol' paypal in return.

Edit: Solved.
    Last edited by Anthile; 01-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Lesser Hivemind Node agentorange's Avatar
    Is this thread strictly for digital transactions? I'm interested in getting a German copy of The Void, because it comes with the full soundtrack, and was wondering if any German residents would be willing to forward the game to me. I'd reimburse for all shipping costs through Paypal.

I'd be glad to help.

This is the german amazon page for the game: http://www.amazon.de/Novi-Disk-The-V...6072752&sr=8-1

You can try navigating it with google translate or PM me your address and I'll make the order for you. Shippig costs 6€ to the UK and 14€ to the US.

On a not necessarily related note: I'm looking for an international uncut copy of Bulletstorm (Germany is Europe's Australia). I'd be happy to arrange an exchange with agentorange or a smuggling contract with someone (else) living in the US. Steam is preferred.
    Last edited by Sinderlin; 03-05-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Hello FPS Forums,

I recently learned that Max Payne 3 will get censored in Germany. Being a German citizen, this will affect me without any doubt - especially since I almost exclusively buy my games off Steam nowadays. You probably know that Steam only offers access to the version of a game that is intended for the country you're living in. With your help, I would like to bypass that.

I'm not expecting you to gift me the game. Of course, there will be compensation. Maybe we could engage in a trade: The uncensored version of Max Payne 3 for another full-price game you'd have bought, anyway. It would be like you bought the game yourself, but you'd do a great favor to a poor soul whipped by his country's hostility towards his favorite hobby. If you prefer, you will be compensated by other means such as Paypal.

Please send me a private message for details.

EDIT: Problem solved.
    Last edited by Kattz; 05-05-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Network Hub
    http://www.shopto.net/DOWNLOAD/VIDEO...e%20Third.html

Saint's Row the Third for 6.85 pounds, or roughly 11 USD. Steamworks.

Speaking of this deal, looking for a Brit to do some data smuggling for me. Shopto doesn't like Americans for downloads (hell, I can't even register on the website, but that appears to be an issue with just me). Looking to do a trade of roughly equal value on whatever site you like. Game is Steamworks so the user would just need to copy paste the key.

Activated Node
    So, I'm trying to get Arkham City, steamworks version. It's locked in my country, so I've kinda need a key or something. Any help?

Maybe steam gift will work? I will happily provide paypal funds.
    Last edited by nsane; 11-05-2012 at 04:50 PM.

I'm looking for some nice USian to smuggle a few New Vegas DLCs(can't buy them in my region since I got the base game from a smuggler) and 3 copies of Assasins Creed: Brotherhood.

EDIT:
    It is being taken care of, thanks Mcmicker! :)
    Last edited by mlaskus; 19-05-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Ladies and gentlemen of the United States!

I just saw the Assassin's Creed sale on Steam, and my region normally has the games at about 50% or even 100% higher prices than the States. I'd be interested in getting Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, and if anyone US-based can help me shave off an additional tenner off the cost, that would be just swell :-) Please PM me here or on Steam, I have the same name there. Thanks!

I'm once again in a need of a dastardly smuggler. I need a Dead Island 4-pack, though I will only be using 3 copies, the 4th can be a tip for the smuggler or go to the Kindness Club.

EDIT: Being taken care of, thanks celt. :)
    Last edited by mlaskus; 23-05-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mlaskus View Post
    I'm once again in a need of a dastardly smuggler. I need a Dead Island 4-pack, though I will only be using 3 copies, the 4th can be a tip for the smuggler or go to the Kindness Club.
    I'll take you up on that, mlaskus. I'm assuming you mean buying a Steam 4-pack and gifting you 3 of them? Sounds easy. Send me a message if you still need it.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by nsane View Post
    So, I'm trying to get Arkham City, steamworks version. It's locked in my country, so I've kinda need a key or something. Any help?

Maybe steam gift will work? I will happily provide paypal funds.
    Halp? Any info regarding this?

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by nsane View Post
    Halp? Any info regarding this?
    According to posts on the Steam forum, the game should be playable in all regions and I haven't heard of any IP blocks preventing play for that title. So a gifted/traded copy should work fine. It does use GFWL though. So if you are in a non-supported region, you won't be able to play multiplayer unless you make a GFWL account set to a supported region. Now, unless MS have changed things, you should be able to set UK, US, etc., as your region when making a GFWL account regardless of your actual region.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mlaskus View Post
    I can get the 4-pack at 35.98 USD, will that be any help?
    PM me if so :)