Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Have you tried entering US/Canadian address details? It worked for me and I am European too. If I remember correctly, I followed the funny advise of someone on the forums and entered the address of a McDonald's restaurant in Anchorage.
    Mmmm... It doesn't work with my account... Thanks for the tip! If I had another credit card I'd try with a new user, but I'd rather not mess with my current account as I buy a lot of books from all amazons.

If no one is willing it's OK, I think that a similar package will be on the steam summer sale (if we finally have one!)

P.S.: I edited the webpage link, as I think it includes some referral I must have trailed by some cookie, sorry for that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    I want the Paradox Plentiful Package from the US. 12$.

http://www.amazon.com/Paradox-Intera...aradox+Package

Paypal is probably the best option. I am a long-time RPSer, have some successful trades on Reddit and gp32spain.

It needs to be done today, because it's the last day.

Are you sure you don't want the Plethora? It's 7.50 more and has twice as many games. Though I'm just saying that because it has Warlock in it.

Anyway, you can download them yourself provided you have a credit card and the ability to google a US address. If not, you'll want to get someone from the US to buy them to avoid unwanted attention.

That's the point, trying to get someone instead of faking an address. The Plethora has not the SotS games, and I don't care for CK2 music-graphic DLC.

Trade closed. Thanks SirKicksAlot!

Obscure Node
    Can someone help me to get the max payne bundle, which is discounted right now on steam? I'm from Germany so unfortunately I can't see how long its gonna last. I would pay via paypal.

Thanks.

Obscure Node
    Can an american buy me Alice Madness Returns on sale for the next 8 hours ? It's $5, I could send $7 to cover the paypal tax.

Also, I could help the german fellow hensn.

Edit: My mistake, I can only see Max Payne 3 on sale.
    It's time to sleep, i promise to compensate whoever gets Alice for me at $5.
    Last edited by Esquilo; 14-07-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Obscure Node
    Apparently mp2 is blocked in Brazil as well. If someone could get me the bundle with parts 1 and 2 I'd be super grateful.
    My Steam name is mr_hensn.
    Last edited by hensn; 14-07-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Network Hub AlonePlusEasyTarget's Avatar
    I too need someone from United States to buy me Alice Madness Returns for $5. We can make the transaction through paypal or we can trade games of the same value.
    7:03 AM - Alone + Easy Target: sscscccccacescsqaqdsqsqqsqqqeeeeeeeeeeeseesqecccee eeeedsssssssssqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeq
    7:03 AM - The Player of Games: Play by email, FPS edition

Steam|Last.FM

Activated Node
    Anyone from the UK available for some Max Payne 3 smuggling action? (Or from Brazil/other regions where it's currently at $22.49)

Already purchased.
    Last edited by Revisor; 15-07-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Looks like Dead Space 2 got the vote for 75% off ($5) for the next eight hours, starting soon. Could someone please smuggle it for me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Looking for someone to smuggle me Fallout:NV + DLCs (Ultimate Edition?) while it's in Flashsale. I could only get the low violence version...

Network Hub AlonePlusEasyTarget's Avatar
    Anyone from the US wants Sword of the Stars Complete Collection? I'll trade it for Dead Space 2 which is $5 there now.
    7:03 AM - Alone + Easy Target: sscscccccacescsqaqdsqsqqsqqqeeeeeeeeeeeseesqecccee eeeedsssssssssqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeq
    7:03 AM - The Player of Games: Play by email, FPS edition

Steam|Last.FM

Also looking for a kind soul from the US to gift me Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I'd pay via Paypal. So if anyone's up for it, send me a PM

Got it, thank you XisLoose!
    Last edited by renhoelder; 16-07-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Apparently Rage didn't make it over the treacherous digital coastal line to where I live, so I'm looking for someone to smuggle it for me from the land of opportunity.
    I would like 3 copies to be exact.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Looking for someone to smuggle FEAR 2 and the Reborn DLC for me. Can PayPal or gift something.

Edit: solved, thanks to TechnoJellyfish
    Last edited by SirKicksalot; 16-07-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlaskus View Post
    Apparently Rage didn't make it over the treacherous digital coastal line to where I live, so I'm looking for someone to smuggle it for me from the land of opportunity.
    Same here. I could buy it but it's 17€ instead off 11$, meh.

Activated Node
    If anyone needs smuggling, I can help , if you can transfer the money first (as I have none in my account :( ).
    but since paypal has fees, use this:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...nsfer-outside#
    to calculate how much you need to send with the fees, and see how much the total would be.

for the prices:
    Rage, I see it at 9.99$
    FEAR 2 : Project Origin 3.74$
    FEAR 2 : Reborn DLC 2.49$

PM me if i'm needed

Looking for anyone to help me with the purchase of Fable III Collection (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15561/) PM me or just add me on Steam - renhoelder