Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    I'm buying the AOE2 Four-pack on Steam, and have 3 copies sorted already, just looking for someone who wants the final copy. It works out at $15 (USD), PM me on here if you're interested.

I'm new here and think this is a good initiative. All games should be available worldwide at the same price. Guess some silly local regulations and laws could prevent it in some cases.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    I want this scribblenauts for 6€ for US only

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ew_asin_detail

I'd paypal it. I have trades in /r/steamgameswap and a couple comments in my profile from other trades. This nickname is used all around internet so honor system.
    Last edited by pakoito; 11-04-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Keen for some assistance from a kindly UK chap or chapess to smuggle Dishonoured (£14.99) and the Dunwall City Trials DLC (£1.74) while they are 50% off on Steam this weekend. UK pricing is 42% cheaper than the pricing Steam's offering me after the 50% discount, and 23% cheaper than my usual US contact :(

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205100/?cc=uk
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/208570/?cc=uk

Can paypal in advance or trade for similar value Steam games (obviously ones that don't have regional pricing here in AU).

Thank you to the kind UK gentleman who assisted with the above Dishonoured smuggle. You are a fine example of the excellence of the RPS community.
    Last edited by Thermal Ions; 13-04-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Obscure Node
    Would any nice person in the UK kindly help me out with a copy of Bioshock Infinite at the £30 price? (being about a third the price I can get it here in Euroland). I can send you the money via PayPal. Thank you in advance!

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexV View Post
    Would any nice person in the UK kindly help me out with a copy of Bioshock Infinite at the £30 price? (being about a third the price I can get it here in Euroland).
    Just out of interest (I can't help you out, unfortunately): Where the hell in Europe are you located? That'd amount to about € 105!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexV View Post
    Would any nice person in the UK kindly help me out with a copy of Bioshock Infinite at the £30 price? (being about a third the price I can get it here in Euroland). I can send you the money via PayPal. Thank you in advance!
    Try ebay. Because of the AMD video card promotions, keys can be had for < $30 USD

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    Just out of interest (I can't help you out, unfortunately): Where the hell in Europe are you located? That'd amount to about € 105!
    I think (and hope) he means 1/3 less than what he'd pay. The math roughly works if you consider the EU steam price (~65 USD) vs the UK steam price (~46 USD).

Quote Originally Posted by pmh View Post
    I think (and hope) he means 1/3 less than what he'd pay. The math roughly works if you consider the EU steam price (~65 USD) vs the UK steam price (~46 USD).
    That seems actually reasonable. ;)

There are various places around the web where you can get it for less than £ 25 (and that's not even including Russian key sellers).

Obscure Node
    Yes, I know we shouldn't preorder, but that said, anyone else interested in splitting a Monaco 4-pack on steam? Call it $10 US.

Got mine today from this steam group. Was $9 a copy. Maybe there'll be another group buy to join.

Cheers Michael

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by pmh View Post
    Try ebay. Because of the AMD video card promotions, keys can be had for < $30 USD

Thanks for the tip, I'll try there! Yeah, I did mean 1/3 less, not 1/3 of, re-reading what I wrote I really mis-worded that, sorry.

Alex

Anyone feeling particular smuggly today?

All the praise it received around here lately has made me quite a bit interested in Sleeping Dogs. And it's currently available for € 6.24 (or your regional equivalent) on the Square Enix Store (and it's a Steam key so it should be smuggle-friendly).

Would a kind UK person (or in fact anyone residing outside of Germany, I guess) help me out? I'll paypal upfront, including all fees and whatnot. PM for details! Smuggling is fun!

Edit:

Big thanks to LTK for his invaluable help!
    Last edited by TechnoJellyfish; 27-04-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Network Hub
    Not quite a smuggle but I was wondering if anyone fancied splitting a Zeno Clash 2 two pack?

I'm in the UK which makes each cost £11.25 rather than £13.49 which is clearly a grand saving. I think the US version works out cheaper at $15 (£10ish) each so a US person would be even better. PM me if at all interested.

I'd love to chip in for a Zeno Clash 2 two-pack, but I'm in the Netherlands so the price for me works out to €14.50/£12.25/$19 per two. I'd be cheaper off with either the UK or US prices, but it would be nicer if some chaps with a wallet full of dollars could help out both me and Goatmonkey.

Obscure Node
    EDIT:

Got it sorted already, thank you all.
    Last edited by Pabraw; 03-05-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Obscure Node
    Anyone interested in splitting an Anomaly 2 2-pack? I'm an owner of the first one, so I can purchase a two-pack for $12. PM me if you're interested.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I don't suppose there are any US Gamersgate users with the 20% discount who fancy sharing out a Sanctum 2 Four-pack? :)

Longshot I know but the US price is MUCH better than the EU/UK one - the game is £11.99 to us, the GG 4-pack is $45 (that's £7.50 a copy) - the 20% discount would make that £6 a copy, that's HALF PRICE :)

Obscure Node
    I'd like to throw my name into the ring as a potential US purchaser. Though I just registered on these forums (for the specific reason of posting this), I have a long history of trading and selling games online. Though I've slowed down my activities greatly within the last few years, I have nearly 100 total positive feedback on my profiles across numerous sites. My most active accounts were on CheapAssGamer, eBay, and GameTZ, and I have no neutral or negative feedback on any of them. Feel free to PM any of the accounts that I just linked to verify that I'm the same person (though I'm not sure I'd notice GameTZ as I'm not entirely sure it sends me emails).

As for why I want to help out with the "data smuggling", I have plenty of free time and like to help people out with these kinds of things. Trading a key for a quick payment is nothing new to me, and neither is going out and finding a game locally that somebody can't get for the same price. If you dig down into my CAG feedback you can actually find a couple instances where I shipped some people games that I found at local stores for no more than the cost of the game + shipping. I completely understand if there's too much skepticism at the fact that within my very first post on a site where I have zero reputation I'm asking people to trust me with their own money, but I honestly just want to help out where I can.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The big question for boomsta is - do you have the GG 20% discount ;) :)