Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Anyone willing to smuggle Bastion and From Dust on steam from the US?
    Both games are overpriced here in EU (Bastion €14 vs $15 & From Dust €15 vs $15)
    Last edited by Recode; 17-08-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Obscure Node
    Would highly appreciate it if someone from the US could help me out with Dawn of Discovery Gold Edition on Direct2Drive. Just write me here or on Steam; _ajax_.

Edit. Nevermind, got it sorted!
    Last edited by ajax; 17-08-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Once again, I'm looking for a kind US RPSer who would smuggle me Deus Ex: HR (normal edition, pre-order before US release date), thanks!
    Testing 1 2 3

There's a great deal at Direct2Drive(.co.uk) on The Witcher 2. It's 11.86 pounds when you use the promotion code "SAVE15D2D". Unfortunately for me, they don't allow me to buy it from The Netherlands, even though they say it's availabe worldwide (minus AU and NZ)

*snip* I was able to buy it via a proxy on a hosted server, also in The Netherlands. I'm very curious to know in which country D2D thinks I am :P
    Last edited by Persona Jet Rev; 28-08-2011 at 01:37 AM.

I'm looking for a kind smuggler from the US and some co-conspirators to buy the Borderlands Game of the Year 4-Pack with me. The 4-pack is 25% off, and on top of that the US version is like 30% off compared to the Euro edition. We could all get the GOTY edition for less than 4 EUR/$5.65! That's low enough for an impulse buy :-)

Anyone interested please PM me or contact me on Steam; I'm KillahMate there too. Thanks!

Activated Node
    Anyone willing to smuggle Far Cry 2 on steam from the UK (US will do as well, but UK is even cheaper) to this mainland-chap?

Contact me through pm or Steam(Fredie258). Much appreciated.
    Last edited by Fredie007; 30-08-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Hello,

any Dead Island 4-pack buyers around somewhere? :) I would like to sneak in for a copy because i can't buy it here in Germany.

EDIT: I have the game now.
    Last edited by sk2k; 11-09-2011 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sk2k View Post
    any Dead Island 4-pack buyers around somewhere? :) I would like to sneak in for a copy because i can't buy it here in Germany.
    I'd join in for a 4pack but I would prefer if we could find a US person to buy it (I'm in Austria so would have to buy in €). Can Paypal in advance of course.

EDIT: UK should work as well price-wise, it's just €-countries paying more, right?
    So sorry to anyone from the UK, didn't mean to discriminate. You'd be more than welcome :)
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 09-09-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    I too can join for a 4pack. It's 25€ each or equivalent currency if we find an American to buy it.
    The only catch is that I can only pay in about 2 weeks, so if you are in a hurry either someone believes me or you can disregard my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    EDIT: UK should work as well price-wise, it's just €-countries paying more, right?
    So sorry to anyone from the UK, didn't mean to discriminate. You'd be more than welcome :)
    AFAIK there is no 4-pack for the UK. Only the US Steam shop lists it.
    Last edited by sk2k; 09-09-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Hello, can a kind brit help me get Civ 5 cheaper by way of smuggling? I would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by alset85; 09-09-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Obscure Node
    On the topic of smuggling, is Dead Island steam region restricted? I bought a key off Shopto, as I have bought quite a few boxed things and never had a problem with them, and decided to try out their download service. It was my understanding that the game was not restricted, but my key is not activating saying it is not available in my country (Australia). Steam forums seems to indicate that Russian keys are restricted, but it shouldn't be a Russian key... just wondering if other regions are restricted as well?

On their website it's listed as a UK download so it could be a region locked key.

Once again I'm seeking assistance from a kind citizen of the United States - Darksiders in on sale today, it's one of those that think 20 EUR is the same as 20 USD, or that 5 EUR is the same as 5 USD. Anyone willing to help? I'm available here, via PM and on Steam (also KillahMate). Thanks!

Edit: I've been helped! Thanks again kind sir!
    Last edited by KillahMate; 16-09-2011 at 10:37 PM.

I need help with getting the UK version of Rage. I already PMed TheLastBaron and ComradePenguin but i got no answers. :( Please contact me on Steam (sk2k) or here via PM if you can help me.

Network Hub
    I would love to get in on some Dead Island 4-Pack action if anyone is still looking for another person, gamersgate offers the 4-pack in the UK and I think that seems to work out as the cheapest option.

Quote Originally Posted by goatmonkey View Post
    I would love to get in on some Dead Island 4-Pack action if anyone is still looking for another person, gamersgate offers the 4-pack in the UK and I think that seems to work out as the cheapest option.
    I'm still interested; Gamersgate lists prices in € for me, so could you grab it, goatmonkey?
    sk2k has the game, but somini might still be interested. If we cannot get a 4th person I might just pay for half the 4-pack (and 2 keys) as I have a friend who I can gift it to for hist birthday.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 18-09-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm still interested; Gamersgate lists prices in € for me, so could you grab it, goatmonkey?
    sk2k has the game, but somini might still be interested. If we cannot get a 4th person I might just pay for half the 4-pack (and 2 keys) as I have a friend who I can gift it to for hist birthday.
    I confirm that I'm interested, and can transfer the money tonight. I too can only see the price in euros, so we just need someone from the UK.
    Last edited by somini; 18-09-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Network Hub
    Sure I would be willing to get it it's 89.95 for me which works out to 22.49 each add me on steam with the username cjone2

Can you give me a link? I can't find it...
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?