Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    @president weasel

Hold on arent you jim or smugs or someone?

RPSH vent if you are, sorry if your not.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    awright eben, I was the mighty Barahir/Agile

Network Hub
    I've added a couple of you to my friends list, whereas I am away this weekend we should arrange something after I get back on Monday.

US Region

Doss0311

Add me! I'm like level 15 and usually play as Garen. I only have Ash, Garen, and Sivir so the pickings are slim. I do however, have about 900 rps and 3k ips. Just waiting for the point where I get bored with the champs I have before buying any new ones.

Hi there folks!

League of Legends suckt me in around two weeks ago and I immensely enjoy it so far.
    Looking for nice people to play with I found this thread and just invited all the people in here, that are playing on EU West.

Right now I'm Level 10 and go by the name of Pimpelmann.

I look forward playing with some of you guys soon :)

So long,
    Pimpelmann

Network Hub
    im very much up for a game of this with some RPSers win lose who cares its all in the having fun right ? :P

Shall we set up a steam group ?

I actually do not know how that works, but I would probably join if you created one :>

I just created an EU West account and I'm a total noob. Anyone want to help me with getting started?

Quote Originally Posted by Krans View Post
    I just created an EU West account and I'm a total noob. Anyone want to help me with getting started?
    I will add you soon, but right now visiting friends are keeping me busy.

So till then!

Network Hub
    I've been using warwick recently, and talon. im up for some games, im around level 15, im not great at jungling yet but i can lane with warwick okay

I am awesome at everything in LoL apart from a) laning b) jungling and 3) i dont even.

I'm on US if anyone wants help/someone not violently misanthropic to play with. If you're new I can also make a new account so you don't get stuck in higher level matches.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hi, I'm on EU west, 30 and been pulling teeth soloqueing for a while now. Would love to get a group of semi-regulars to play with. Username is Sarigs!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Fact: League of Legends is a very very fun game that I am really really bad at. I know all the theory, but I just suck anyway!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ahh just pick two or three toons and get to know them, spend ages sucking and still do but i can put on a pretty good show with a handful of champions :-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    So is LoL less hateful in the company of friends, or will we still end up with 1 random teammate calling us phags?

I'm good with Sona now that I realized I was playing her all wrong, trying to heal my lane partner instead of just playing aggressively. Maxing Q with just one point in the heal and harassing like crazy in lane works extremely well.

@Heliocentric

I don't know. It's often hateful at the start of leveling because most players will be bad, and someone in the game will inevitably level up a smurf and thus know how bad they are, but most likely not have enough skill to just not care about it. Genuinely new players won't rage because they just don't know what's wrong or right. Feeling powerless is what makes people angry in this game!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    @Heliocentric Well I'm not gonna lie you do get some jerks once you start getting to the late teens through to the 30s. To be honest though it's never really bothered me. Most random 5 man teams consist of 4-5 ordinary players getting their game on and the occasionally troll :-) There's a great /ignore command if anyone's being abusive. It's definitely not the "norm" although I can guarantee that you will eventual come across one of them :-)

@Malawi Which side of EU did you end up on after the server split? I'll add ya if your a Westy if you dont mind :-)

Yeah, I'm on West. Just go ahead.

I play. I'm ZenonTheStoic on all three platforms, but my friendslists tend to be full ;)

Let's get a Rock Paper Shotgun channel going and meet in there!