Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    Is there a way to make groups in this? I havent seen it, but im still around level 15. Seems there are alot of people who want to play with others (I can tell this is the sort of game that improves astronomically played with regulars) but at the moment it seems fiddly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    The easiest thing to do would be to create a chat channel and sign up to join it when you log in.

Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    The easiest thing to do would be to create a chat channel and sign up to join it when you log in.
    Right, it looks like it just needs someone to just do it, so I've created a channel on EUW, join "The RPS Tea Room" and if I'm on I'll be in it to dispense whatever advice I might be able to and group for games and such. When you join you can click the cog in the top right of the pane and choose to automatically join when you log in, which saves some hassle.
    I've also added everyone who's said their summoner name and realm to a google spreadsheet here: http://bit.ly/u8ftvu to make things easier than going through the thread post by post. And I've put a section for people to add voice servers if they have one they're happy for people to use, communication is OP.
    Apologies if this is stepping on anyone's toes :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNashwan View Post
    Right, it looks like it just needs someone to just do it, so I've created a channel on EUW, join "The RPS Tea Room" and if I'm on I'll be in it to dispense whatever advice I might be able to and group for games and such. When you join you can click the cog in the top right of the pane and choose to automatically join when you log in, which saves some hassle.
    I've also added everyone who's said their summoner name and realm to a google spreadsheet here: http://bit.ly/u8ftvu to make things easier than going through the thread post by post. And I've put a section for people to add voice servers if they have one they're happy for people to use, communication is OP.
    Apologies if this is stepping on anyone's toes :)
    Not at all dude, this is a great idea :-) I'll join the chat channel and keep it on when I next log in later on, thanks for the organising, there's a bunch of us who have been using Skype in games but there more of a bespoke approach!

Obscure Node
    Nice one for setting everything up SuperNashwan. I'll make sure to join the channel next time I'm playing, I've just about had enough of constantly playing with randoms.

If anyone ever wants some games my summoner name is NitroNexx and I'm currently level 22.

Hi all.

Thought I'd actually register and show my face. It has been fun playing with some friendly people who aren't idiots, long may it continue!

Obscure Node
    Is there a chat channel for people on the NA servers?

Either way, if you are interested in some games, add me: Jocc

Obscure Node

Nice!

Add me to the list, NeraMorte, id be up for voice comms.

Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    Id like to thank Tephirax for inviting me to a few games, even though i was clearly the weakest link on the team. I felt kinda bad brining them down, but i had a load of fun playing with friendly people who worked together and listened to one another. :D

If anyone wants to add me I'm called "mechimp" and I'm level 30. The internet where I am at the moment is pretty shocking at times so I don't know how much I'll be able to play but I can always give advice! Generally when I try to play here everything's fine but I get one major lag spike a game.

Hey guys, I'v been playing LoL since closed Beta. Now on EU west and I am more than happy to play with folk/give advice! And unlike a majority of the League of Legends community I don't rage, so don't feel embarrased if things go badly.

My summoner name is Corporal Herb

Stupid newbie reporting in!

Summoner name is Not the Messiah, server is EUW. I'm mostly competent, but would dearly appreciate some friendly company :P

"Tailend22" is my username.

Favourite champions so far: Nasus, Ryze, Veigar, Teemo, Sion, Xin Zhao.

Obscure Node
    Hey all, long time reader, first time poster but I wanted to throw my name in for some LoLing about. I'm level 30, but hit that over the summer and then didn't play even once from August to early December, but I got back into a few weeks ago. The name's "Sly Trojan" and I would love to avoid the solo que nonsense with you guys!

Activated Node
    I'm Mordarke on the NA servers (despite being in the U.K, sigh). Throw me an invite if people are up for a game.

Network Hub
    Ritashi on NA, level 30. I set up a chat, same name as the above one ("
    The RPS Tea Room") for NA. If I'm on I'm probably good for a game or for advice. I assume that the channel I set up works, haven't had a chance to test it though.

Hi, I've wandered over from rllmukforum and I'd love to have some non-scary people to play this with. People that won't care that I don't know what the heck I'm doing or supposed to be doing (at least for a while). All I've done so far is mess about with the tutorials but I'm itching to actually play the game at last. I've added myself to the Google spreadsheet and will fire off friend requests at the earliest possibility :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Well the channel's really popular now, so I'm gonna suggest we arrange some matches perhaps? I wanna play ARAM but I don't wanna go through the hassle of randomers coming and going because the lobby doesn't launch 2 seconds after they join. Might also be good for coordinating some team plays.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I've only been playing a bot match of AD Sona every day for the IP reward, so yeah, I guess it's about time for me to take a break from the game altogether.

It's nice to see that there is some interest in an RPS community for the game finally though. Hopefully it will continue growing.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    It's nice to see that there is some interest in an RPS community for the game finally though. Hopefully it will continue growing.
    We'll be waiting for ya Malawi when you crack and come back! ;-)
    Last edited by Sarigs; 17-01-2012 at 03:23 PM.