Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    The NA RPSers are proud to announce their new competitive ranked team:

RockPaperSurrender at 20!

In all seriousness, we now have 4 regulars who tend to play north american (eastern/central time) evenings. We are for the most part, civilized people, and we communicate on Teamspeak. We occasionally succeed in winning, mostly by suffocating our enemies in a pile of our corpses.

Teamwork is our forte, and we're always looking for more people to join us! Friend danbrown69420, Southall, JChthonic or Jocc if you're interested in some casual games. We *try* to frequent "The RPS Tea Room" chat room whenever we can, but friending us would probably be the easier way of getting in contact. All roles welcome. Also looking for somebody who mains Volibear so we can have a Horace mascot.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Just to kick the tires, shake the dust off the 'ol thread and give a bit of a update to any on-the-fencers. There's regularly a whole bunch of us online on anygiving evening through till Midnightish or dawn in some cases on the weekends.

There's also been, the last couple of weeks, enough people online at one time for us to run a few 5v5 (All RPS playerS) games, particularly ARAMs (All Random all Mid) and ULTIMATE BRAVERY matches with all ten ten people sharing the one Vent channel, it gets very funny very fast :-)

Finally AP Lee Sin FTW. You know who you are.

Network Hub
    Last night was my first ARAM match and having an all RPS group with everyone on voice was so much fun. Face was hurting from all the laughing.

Never played ARAM before, so good. Randoming Nidalee too, couldn't ask for better than that!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Yea, was alright for some eh? Melee bruiser, doesn't work well in ARAM

Network Hub
    Damn spears. Nid goes on the ARAM ban list along with that little bastard Teemo!

woot woot woot.

Fucking shyvana.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    That sounds a lot more fun that the usual crying/whining/screaming - where do I sign up? (and is this all on US or Euro servers?)
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockie View Post
    That sounds a lot more fun that the usual crying/whining/screaming - where do I sign up? (and is this all on US or Euro servers?)
    There is a group on US but we're all on the EU West. If you already have a account just log in join The RPS Tea Room chat room :-)

If not let me be the first person to sent you a referral link and win the race!

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...56c2e990282032 (EU West) or grab a yank if you want to play on the US server!

Just follow the link, sign up, download the client, patch and play :-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    There is a group on US but we're all on the EU West. If you already have a account just log in join The RPS Tea Room chat room :-)

If not let me be the first person to sent you a referral link and win the race!

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...56c2e990282032 (EU West) or grab a yank if you want to play on the US server!

Just follow the link, sign up, download the client, patch and play :-)
    I'm afraid I already have accounts on both sides of the Atlantic (i play a game or two most evenings), I'll probably have a look with my low level euro side account, at some point this evening.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Put a shroom down.

Shroom it.

Is it that time of the month? 'Cause I just got first blood...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by marrakoosh View Post
    Put a shroom down.

Shroom it.

Is it that time of the month? 'Cause I just got first blood...

Aye true enough but AD Sona still sucks :-)

Obscure Node
    AP Lee Sin, AD Sona, just reinventing the meta one game at a time!

Sarigs just fears the truth damage.

You can't handle the truth damage!

Hey guys. First post on the forum. :D

Myself and a Belgian friend play together frequently. He's level 30 and I'm level 23. We're pretty good and have gotten into Dominion quite a lot recently. If you guys fancy playing with us (EU West) then feel free to drop me a PM or message me in-game. My summoner name is 'Scott'. I shit you not; I got in early when it was first released.

Scott, join the in game channel "The RPS Tea Room" and we'll throw you some invites :)

Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    Yes, more people for Dominion. Most people play Summoners Rift, but at times I prefer Dominion. Ill be on The RPS Tea Room quite often.

Obscure Node
    Just wanted to post an update as to what the NA group has been up to. At this point we are still at 4 members, and play regularly most nights around 8-9 central time. If you are on the NA, feel free to add one of us (danbrown69420, Southall, JChthonic or Jocc) and/or join the RPS channel (same as the eu one, The RPS Tea Room).

We play for fun overall and while we of course try to win, it is not the end all and we refrain from raging wether on teamspeak or on chat to the other players. Ocassionally, we try to have some fun with our picks/gameplan, such as having Eve support, or doing a few 3v3 ranked matches where we all go random and lock in with whichever champ we get.

In all, we have a fun group of people around, so come join us and our RPS team (Rock, Paper, Surrender at 20)!

Spot on guys, cheers. I'll be lurking in the chat during the week and hopefully we'll grab a few games together.

Been playing with some of you guys in the tearoom and it's been pretty fun. Will be around tonight if anyone fancies a game or two at around 20:30. Handle is 'Scott'.