Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 180
  1. #101
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    110
    Hey, any chance there's still some room on the NA team? I get tired of solo queueing, but I don't have enough friends to make a full team to play with, 'twould be awesome to play some ranked games with RPSers! (I've got champs I know for every role, though my specialty is probably ad carry or ap mid.) Either way I'll look for y'all online, I think I may already have friended a few of y'all.

  2. #102
    Obscure Node Fruppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On your head
    Posts
    20
    Playing a bit of LoL again. If anyone on the EU side needs someone to have fun with, add me! Me!

    Sitting around 500+ won games, so I know a thing or two. I'll play with anyone, no matter what skill-lvl, as long as you are cool.

    Ingame: Captain Fruppy
    Playing: DayZ, Tribes, TF2, Magic the Gathering
    Waiting on: Torchlight 2

  3. #103
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruppy View Post
    Playing a bit of LoL again. If anyone on the EU side needs someone to have fun with, add me! Me!

    Sitting around 500+ won games, so I know a thing or two. I'll play with anyone, no matter what skill-lvl, as long as you are cool.

    Ingame: Captain Fruppy
    Hey Fruppy,

    Make sure you add yourself to the RPS Tea Room chatroom, you can set it to autojoin on log in we're usually buming around in their on EU between games....when Riot's not broken it that it

  4. #104
    Obscure Node Fruppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On your head
    Posts
    20
    Sure thing!
    Playing: DayZ, Tribes, TF2, Magic the Gathering
    Waiting on: Torchlight 2

  5. #105
    Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    341
    They have broken it hard, though. For quite a few days i was told to press the reconnect button.... for the button to never show up.

  6. #106
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    1,522
    It's working fine for me right now though it was down for a day last thursday? For the record Fruppy, the channel is "The RPS Tea Room" in case Sarigs' comment didn't make it clear.

  7. #107
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    in case Sarigs' comment didn't make it clear.
    Umm it was left deliberately ambiguous....as a.....test......Yes a Test.

    You've all passed. Well done and Carry on.

  8. #108
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Hi Ritashi,

    I think you and I played a game the other night (my gamename is Jocc) didn't we? Anyway there is room in the team, as we only have 4 people signed up. Feel free to message me whenever you see me online, which this way may or may not be much considering I have final projects due for school early next week. Or just message Southall/JCthonic (sp?).

  9. #109
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    353
    Sarigs, we have in fact got your test results back and I'm afraid to say you failed.

    3 minors in tower diving and 1 major in face-checking bushes. You can retake in 2 weeks. Until then your RPS license only allows you to play support champions.

  10. #110
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Sarigs, we have in fact got your test results back and I'm afraid to say you failed.

    3 minors in tower diving and 1 major in face-checking bushes. You can retake in 2 weeks. Until then your RPS license only allows you to play support champions.
    Objection! I'll give you face-checking but I have a doctorate in "Manning-Up-And-Diving-The-Hell-Out-Of-Yonder-Tower"

    And the last time I support Leona I got told off for killing too many people. :-(

    You guys are just jealous ;-)

  11. #111
    Obscure Node Fruppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On your head
    Posts
    20
    @Micky

    Thank you! Was wondering why nobody was online >.>...<.<...v.v
    Playing: DayZ, Tribes, TF2, Magic the Gathering
    Waiting on: Torchlight 2

  12. #112
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Is the flaming and raging just as bad on the EU server as it is on the NA server? It's almost impossible for players to remain civilized and gentlemanly over here. -Though I have met a rare few that restored my faith in humanity. I'm pretty descent at the game, and typically roll with a full group of chaps. Add me if you wish: Pirateman

  13. #113
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirateman View Post
    Is the flaming and raging just as bad on the EU server as it is on the NA server? It's almost impossible for players to remain civilized and gentlemanly over here. -Though I have met a rare few that restored my faith in humanity. I'm pretty descent at the game, and typically roll with a full group of chaps. Add me if you wish: Pirateman
    To be honest I've not spend much time Solo Queing in the last 6 months since we starting joining up. When I have I don't tend to notice the rage/trolls anymore but I'm not sure if that's because I'm desensitised or it's gotten better.

    But we definitely have our fair share of Trolls/Ragers/Whiners etc. It's just the nature of the beast and why we have a /ignore ;-)

  14. #114
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North-East England
    Posts
    1,058
    Still plenty of dicks EU-side, but It's pretty easy to shrug off when you're playing with friendly peeps like the RPS guys. We're usually too busy giving each other (light hearted) grief to notice.

    Someone went as far as to refer to me as 'Sarigs' last night, after I suicidally dived in with a Pantheon Ult onto the enemy team.
    I write about them video games at these locations

    And on Twitter

  15. #115
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockie View Post
    Still plenty of dicks EU-side, but It's pretty easy to shrug off when you're playing with friendly peeps like the RPS guys. We're usually too busy giving each other (light hearted) grief to notice.

    Someone went as far as to refer to me as 'Sarigs' last night, after I suicidally dived in with a Pantheon Ult onto the enemy team.
    *sniffs* If don't you drag someone down with you then you're doing it wrong :-P

  16. #116
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    1,522
    Did you start shouting "Oh God!" the moment people started attacking you Jockie?
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

  17. #117
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North-East England
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    *sniffs* If don't you drag someone down with you then you're doing it wrong :-P
    It was one of those games where I did everything wrong.
    I write about them video games at these locations

    And on Twitter

  18. #118
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Hello! I'm a long-time RPS reader and indifferent LoL player on the NA server. I'm hoping to gain a few contacts to help me brave the horror of Solo Que- I'll be the Marlowe to your collective Kurtz. My username is 'dokezero' if anyone wants to add meh for the odd social game.

  19. #119
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    353
    To tell you the truth Jockie, I only called you Sarigs because I glanced at the mini-map, saw a Pantheon running towards the enemy by himself and the only name my brain offered up was 'Sarigs'.

  20. #120
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    To tell you the truth Jockie, I only called you Sarigs because I glanced at the mini-map, saw a Pantheon running towards the enemy by himself and the only name my brain offered up as 'Sarigs'.
    Lol I thought he was kidding! Saw what you like but when you it goes right it's GLORIOUS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •