Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    Hey, any chance there's still some room on the NA team? I get tired of solo queueing, but I don't have enough friends to make a full team to play with, 'twould be awesome to play some ranked games with RPSers! (I've got champs I know for every role, though my specialty is probably ad carry or ap mid.) Either way I'll look for y'all online, I think I may already have friended a few of y'all.

Playing a bit of LoL again. If anyone on the EU side needs someone to have fun with, add me! Me!

Sitting around 500+ won games, so I know a thing or two. I'll play with anyone, no matter what skill-lvl, as long as you are cool.

Ingame: Captain Fruppy
    Playing: DayZ, Tribes, TF2, Magic the Gathering
    Waiting on: Torchlight 2

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruppy View Post
    Playing a bit of LoL again. If anyone on the EU side needs someone to have fun with, add me! Me!

Sitting around 500+ won games, so I know a thing or two. I'll play with anyone, no matter what skill-lvl, as long as you are cool.

Ingame: Captain Fruppy
    Hey Fruppy,

Make sure you add yourself to the RPS Tea Room chatroom, you can set it to autojoin on log in we're usually buming around in their on EU between games....when Riot's not broken it that it

Sure thing!

Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    They have broken it hard, though. For quite a few days i was told to press the reconnect button.... for the button to never show up.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    It's working fine for me right now though it was down for a day last thursday? For the record Fruppy, the channel is "The RPS Tea Room" in case Sarigs' comment didn't make it clear.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    in case Sarigs' comment didn't make it clear.
    Umm it was left deliberately ambiguous....as a.....test......Yes a Test.

You've all passed. Well done and Carry on.

Obscure Node
    Hi Ritashi,

I think you and I played a game the other night (my gamename is Jocc) didn't we? Anyway there is room in the team, as we only have 4 people signed up. Feel free to message me whenever you see me online, which this way may or may not be much considering I have final projects due for school early next week. Or just message Southall/JCthonic (sp?).

Network Hub
    Sarigs, we have in fact got your test results back and I'm afraid to say you failed.

3 minors in tower diving and 1 major in face-checking bushes. You can retake in 2 weeks. Until then your RPS license only allows you to play support champions.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Sarigs, we have in fact got your test results back and I'm afraid to say you failed.

3 minors in tower diving and 1 major in face-checking bushes. You can retake in 2 weeks. Until then your RPS license only allows you to play support champions.
    Objection! I'll give you face-checking but I have a doctorate in "Manning-Up-And-Diving-The-Hell-Out-Of-Yonder-Tower"

And the last time I support Leona I got told off for killing too many people. :-(

You guys are just jealous ;-)

@Micky

Thank you! Was wondering why nobody was online >.>...<.<...v.v

Obscure Node
    Is the flaming and raging just as bad on the EU server as it is on the NA server? It's almost impossible for players to remain civilized and gentlemanly over here. -Though I have met a rare few that restored my faith in humanity. I'm pretty descent at the game, and typically roll with a full group of chaps. Add me if you wish: Pirateman

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirateman View Post
    Is the flaming and raging just as bad on the EU server as it is on the NA server? It's almost impossible for players to remain civilized and gentlemanly over here. -Though I have met a rare few that restored my faith in humanity. I'm pretty descent at the game, and typically roll with a full group of chaps. Add me if you wish: Pirateman
    To be honest I've not spend much time Solo Queing in the last 6 months since we starting joining up. When I have I don't tend to notice the rage/trolls anymore but I'm not sure if that's because I'm desensitised or it's gotten better.

But we definitely have our fair share of Trolls/Ragers/Whiners etc. It's just the nature of the beast and why we have a /ignore ;-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Still plenty of dicks EU-side, but It's pretty easy to shrug off when you're playing with friendly peeps like the RPS guys. We're usually too busy giving each other (light hearted) grief to notice.

Someone went as far as to refer to me as 'Sarigs' last night, after I suicidally dived in with a Pantheon Ult onto the enemy team.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockie View Post
    Still plenty of dicks EU-side, but It's pretty easy to shrug off when you're playing with friendly peeps like the RPS guys. We're usually too busy giving each other (light hearted) grief to notice.

Someone went as far as to refer to me as 'Sarigs' last night, after I suicidally dived in with a Pantheon Ult onto the enemy team.
    *sniffs* If don't you drag someone down with you then you're doing it wrong :-P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Did you start shouting "Oh God!" the moment people started attacking you Jockie?
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    *sniffs* If don't you drag someone down with you then you're doing it wrong :-P
    It was one of those games where I did everything wrong.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Obscure Node
    Hello! I'm a long-time RPS reader and indifferent LoL player on the NA server. I'm hoping to gain a few contacts to help me brave the horror of Solo Que- I'll be the Marlowe to your collective Kurtz. My username is 'dokezero' if anyone wants to add meh for the odd social game.

Network Hub
    To tell you the truth Jockie, I only called you Sarigs because I glanced at the mini-map, saw a Pantheon running towards the enemy by himself and the only name my brain offered up was 'Sarigs'.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    To tell you the truth Jockie, I only called you Sarigs because I glanced at the mini-map, saw a Pantheon running towards the enemy by himself and the only name my brain offered up as 'Sarigs'.
    Lol I thought he was kidding! Saw what you like but when you it goes right it's GLORIOUS!