Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Network Hub
    "We are a fun bunch to play with..."

I think we all know this is a lie. If you like grumpy people shouting at each other you'll be in heaven.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post

I think we all know this is a lie. If you like grumpy people shouting at each other you'll be in heaven.
    NO ONE ASKED YOU DIAMOND!

Sorry Having rabies makes me angry apparently!
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

We are only miserable at other old-timers because we have known each other long enough that fragile game-based friendship has given way to the mixed blessing of familiarity.

And when we actually win the odd game it's all high-fives!
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Network Hub
    The endless crushing, debilitating losses do make for some good highs, I'll give you that.

Obscure Node
    Hey, I'm looking to get back into LoL after playing it a lot a lot last year (or so). Although by a lot a lot I mean 'a few matches every night, still less than level 20'. I'm also basically only good at support. And playing as yordles in stupid ways.

Activated Node
    Finally transferred to EU after being stuck on NA for years, play most evenings with my girlfriend. Mordarke/Mnao respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphomon View Post
    Hey, I'm looking to get back into LoL after playing it a lot a lot last year (or so). Although by a lot a lot I mean 'a few matches every night, still less than level 20'. I'm also basically only good at support. And playing as yordles in stupid ways.
    If you stick to maining support you will be Capt. Popular!

Quote Originally Posted by Noirdeathe View Post
    Finally transferred to EU after being stuck on NA for years, play most evenings with my girlfriend. Mordarke/Mnao respectively.
    Hit me up for some games at some point and get mumble installed!!!!1

You should also both join in-game chat room 'The RPS Tea Room' and get it to auto-join. It's 99.9% idle, but there are often enough people to spam invites at mindlessly.

And on Twitter

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphomon View Post

Check out Lulu, thats right in the centre of your Venn diagram :P

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DenieD View Post
    Check out Lulu, thats right in the centre of your Venn diagram :P
    Lulu is my secondary support main. Making things big and small and fast and slow and turning them into kittens/rabbits/cupcakes is super-fun!

Obscure Node
    I play LoL regularly, generally an hour or two 3 or 4 days a week and have been looking for some RPS'ers to team up with for ages. Finding this post is a godsend :)

My in game name is Cranitt and I'll be in the RPS room this evening, I generally play with another friend and we use Skype to co-ordinate (badly!). Feel free to add me or, otherwise, I look forward to seeing you all in the chat room!

Obscure Node
    p.s anyone up for a game or two this evening?

I'd pop into the tea-room and ask, it's usually very quiet in there as we mostly talk on the mumble server. But as far as I'm aware the majority of the LoL players don't read/check the forums very often. I'll be on this evening, though, so feel free to ask me for a game.

And on Twitter

Obscure Node
    Thanks for the games last night all. One question, how come this thread doesn't have a directory like DOTA/Neverwinter etc? If it hadn't of been necro'd I wouldn't have found it (I may of course just suck at using the search functionality!)

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1111 View Post
    Thanks for the games last night all. One question, how come this thread doesn't have a directory like DOTA/Neverwinter etc? If it hadn't of been necro'd I wouldn't have found it (I may of course just suck at using the search functionality!)
    Hi Dan,

DotA literally just got its own directory too, I think it needs to be busy enough to warrant one and since theres been a few 11 day no posts on this one I guess they deemed it not necessary yet.

You can but ask though :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    We've never really used the forums to coordinate so there's not been enough activity to justify it. A simple search would find the thread for the game you're looking for.
    mickygor, Battlefield 3
    Otmer, League of Legends EUW
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC

League of Losing's in-built private chatroom function serves well enough for seeing who's about really.
    As well as the fact it runs from a launcher client unlike DotA so most people just have it sitting in the background if they are around.

Hi all.

I'm also interested in having an extra community of like-minded individuals to play LoL with (and am a long-time RPS reader).
    Only L11 at the moment (primarily due to just having very little time to play at the mo as a dad), though the other friends I play with are all L30 and play ranked a lot (so I know more about the mechanics and tactics than I 'should', though implementing them is another matter :-)).

I've added the chat room; everyone there just now were very experienced L30s. What's the normal etiquette here if I'd just like a pool of players to invite every now and then? Just msg in the chat room (and then I guess add as friends afterwards if seemed to work OK?)?

Cheers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Yea, message in the chatroom, or hop on the mumble at avid-gaming.com on default port.
    mickygor, Battlefield 3
    Otmer, League of Legends EUW
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC