Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Ghost_Bear! Hello! If you're out there - we're getting kind of low on time for you to offer a round 3b challenge, chief...

(And so the mighty progression through the forfeit of my opponents continues. I can only assume my fearsome reputation stays their mouse-hands from pressing the challenge button out of terror of strategic humiliation.)

Quote Originally Posted by bonuswavepilot View Post
    Ghost_Bear! Hello! If you're out there - we're getting kind of low on time for you to offer a round 3b challenge, chief...

(And so the mighty progression through the forfeit of my opponents continues. I can only assume my fearsome reputation stays their mouse-hands from pressing the challenge button out of terror of strategic humiliation.)
    Well that is disappointing. Seems that he is not paying attention and the reason I'm out is because I was chosen to challenge him both times.
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Network Hub
    Ya its kinda silly, though it explains why we get alot more people who dont challenge then those who dont respond

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by imirk View Post
    Well that is disappointing. Seems that he is not paying attention and the reason I'm out is because I was chosen to challenge him both times.
    If you were the challenger and you sent the challenge and he didn't take his turn then you should win.

If you were the challenger and you didn't send the challenge then you should lose.

Network Hub
    Psyk thé issue are placers who joined the tourney and play actively but don't follow the tourney itself so they respond to challenges but don't issue them

Network Hub
    Ok but Imirk was the challenge issuer both times so if he sent the challenge and ghost bear didn't take his go then Imirk should of won.

Network Hub
    oh thers nothing wrong with what happend. Imirk just noticed that if it had come up with Ghost_bear having to challenge him he would have won by default. But since Imirk was the challenger Ghost_Bear played the match without noticing it was a tourney match.

Yes, I'm not upset, it is all on the up and up, just dissapointed that I cannot say, "well at least I was beaten twice by the eventual winner/3rd etc." from what I saw Ghost Bear was a good player and could have made it further if he had made his challenges, well at least he wouldn't have automatically "lost" those games.
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Bizarrely though, Ghost Bear *did* eventually challenge me for our match, mere hours after the deadline, citing internet problems for his tardiness (in the other thread). I was surprised that he missed another challenge after that.

We played our game out anyway - it was fun :)

Network Hub
    But since Imirk was the challenger Ghost_Bear played the match without noticing it was a tourney match.
    Excellent :D