Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    BTW, the lasher really benefits from a compensator. It has a massive upwards drift.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    BTW, the lasher really benefits from a compensator. It has a massive upwards drift.
    I can imagine it does, yeah. It would probably also suffer less from the increased sound from the compensator, since the glowing disco balls of death give your position away pretty badly already...

Activated Node
    What is this moderator approve post thing I keep getting? And it's never actually approved.

Some kind of anti-spam measure, I think. It seems not to happen after you've made enough posts, and neither will it happen if your posts are short enough. Annoying, though. Next time you make a big post, you might want to copy the text before submitting, paste it in again in pieces.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    mhm, i trialed the annihilator today. i'd wish we could get it on a platoon level, as it's pretty broken atm. a group of 7+ guys focus firing can clear the air and the ground faster than anything else. when not used in a group, it's a bit shit though.

I've got it. Agreed that you need a number of guys carrying it, to make a difference.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    It worked pretty fucking well. I suggest people get it for Strat.

The C150 Dalton (Liberator anti-tank belly cannon) is currently on sale at half price. 350 SC for those of you who have some lying around, and haven't got the Dalton already.

Activated Node
    Yeah, lock on weapons are broken. They're weak when almost no one has them. They're the stupidest thing anyone could put in this game when everyone does.

They're balanced around figuring just 5% of people have them. If half a squad has them, gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Not sure if it was mentioned, but the Lasher actually has 1/10th the recoil from the hip than using the sights.

I'd recommend not buying things unless they're on sale, especially since they'll be adding new things.
    4x station cash + 50% sale makes that $7 item cost less than a dollar.

And for anything that's not 0.7SC/1cert ratio, you shouldn't spend SC on, boosts are more efficient there. Like those things that are only 100 certs but 250 SC, or whatever.
    Last edited by innociv; 25-01-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Activated Node
    While it is true that giraffe camo is the only camo worthwhile considering, this link might come in handy.
    Preview collection of the in-game looks of all camo for classes and vehicles, for all three factions. At the moment TR are mostly complete, with the rest lagging. But it is a start.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Thread necromancy:

Saron is on sale today, so, if you ain't got it, were considering it and have the SC, go and get it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEclectic View Post
    Thread necromancy:

Saron is on sale today, so, if you ain't got it, were considering it and have the SC, go and get it.
    So empire specific MBT secondary. What's the other sale for members then?
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    So empire specific MBT secondary. What's the other sale for members then?
    MBT primary HE gun. Which after the nerfs to reload and blast radius, is not worth it IMO, compared to the default MBT HEAT gun.

MBT HE cannons, according to https://twitter.com/PS2DailyDeals

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Hmm, might get it. Might get both, though I don't do much tanking. Got the horn yesterday, it's awesome and account wide!
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Hmm, might get it. Might get both, though I don't do much tanking. Got the horn yesterday, it's awesome and account wide!
    Try it in the VR first. It also has a slower projectile and a more pronounced ballistic trajectory (useful though when you want to get to squishies hiding behind hard cover).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    haha. the fucking enforcer is on sale for 125 SC. i'm really at a loss how the price of that thing hasn't been adjusted yet. as for the saron, get it if you have the SC. There's no reason to get the HE atm though. Don't buy it unless you're expecting it to get buffed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    As said HE currently is a waste of certs/money
    The Saron is good but if you are short on money/certs get the Halbert instead. It will be of good service.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-