Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 223
  1. #121
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by innociv View Post
    Jetpack = LA. TK him if he's near you, he's supposed to be flanking.
    Skintight suit = Infil. Same.
    Medpack = Medic. TK him if he ignores your request for heals.
    No pack or anything = Engy. TK him if he ignores your requests for ammo.
    Big bulky armor = HA. This guy wins the game, he's okay.

    It took me, I'm ashamed to admit, like 2 weeks of play to realize who engineers were. I kept thinking they should have some pack-o-stuff or a wrench icon somewhere. But no, they just look like a basic dude with nothing special. Took me so long to figure out who I'm supposed to TK when no one is dropping ammo for me.
    TK as in Team Kill? Are you fucking kidding me? That's not wisdom, it's damn arrogance and sick entitlement to something you'd never deserve after saying this seriously.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

  2. #122
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by innociv View Post
    Jetpack = LA. TK him if he's near you, he's supposed to be flanking.
    Skintight suit = Infil. Same.
    Medpack = Medic. TK him if he ignores your request for heals.
    No pack or anything = Engy. TK him if he ignores your requests for ammo.
    Big bulky armor = HA. This guy wins the game, he's okay.

    It took me, I'm ashamed to admit, like 2 weeks of play to realize who engineers were. I kept thinking they should have some pack-o-stuff or a wrench icon somewhere. But no, they just look like a basic dude with nothing special. Took me so long to figure out who I'm supposed to TK when no one is dropping ammo for me.
    Well yes, obviously we know there are differences after several months of play. But they're not very clear at a glance or beyond short range.

  3. #123
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by innociv View Post
    Jetpack = LA. TK him if he's near you, he's supposed to be flanking.
    Skintight suit = Infil. Same.
    Medpack = Medic. TK him if he ignores your request for heals.
    No pack or anything = Engy. TK him if he ignores your requests for ammo.
    Big bulky armor = HA. This guy wins the game, he's okay.

    It took me, I'm ashamed to admit, like 2 weeks of play to realize who engineers were. I kept thinking they should have some pack-o-stuff or a wrench icon somewhere. But no, they just look like a basic dude with nothing special. Took me so long to figure out who I'm supposed to TK when no one is dropping ammo for me.
    God bless the NC.
    Find me on the Steams

  4. #124
    Lesser Hivemind Node BasicPauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    TK as in Team Kill? Are you fucking kidding me? That's not wisdom, it's damn arrogance and sick entitlement to something you'd never deserve after saying this seriously.
    Nah... this IS wisdom......

    Giraffes... we have a new play-style and should adopt it from now on. The TR and NC are no longer our enemies... The enemy is a team mate who doesnt do his job!

    Move out soldiers!

  5. #125
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    5,048
    Let vanu sort them out indeed.
    - Tom De Roeck.

    monochrom & verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

  6. #126
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Let vanu sort them out indeed.
    Is there anything that can't be solved by letting Vanu decide?
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

  7. #127
    Network Hub Orius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    374
    Indecisiveness.

  8. #128
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I always think that your zebra camo looks like a great big pyjama onesie. It certanly looks comfy, though I don't think it would camoflage you even amongst a herd of zebras...
    Indeed, 'camo' is not the right word for it. Maybe 'costume' ?

    I think the MAXes are getting used to the idea that friendly + stripes = repairs though, and the stripes are visible enough that they have no trouble finding me.

  9. #129
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    5,048
    Larger penis/bigger breasts. Thats what preacher surgeons are for.
    - Tom De Roeck.

    monochrom & verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

  10. #130
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Larger penis/bigger breasts. Thats what preacher surgeons are for.
    "Discover your true potential in under two weeks!"
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

  11. #131
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,861
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Larger penis/bigger breasts. Thats what preacher surgeons are for.
    The less used "Setting number 8" on the nanite medigun.

    Whatever you do, don't use 11 unless you are at least 10 metres away...
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

  12. #132
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    5,048
    now I finally remembered what they're called again "Techpriests". Yes. And Servitors.

    Somehow, I imagine Vanu being the sortof insane warhammer 40kish inquisitors.
    - Tom De Roeck.

    monochrom & verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

  13. #133
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Somehow, I imagine Vanu being the sortof insane warhammer 40kish inquisitors.
    Insane ones no less.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

  14. #134
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,001
    Man, you NC and TR guys should see our prayermeetings at the warpgate. Off the hook! Banging tunes, neon, human sacrifice and Vanu saying VANU IS WITH YOU constantly.
    Find me on the Steams

  15. #135
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    5,048
    ...and rollerskate competitions!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEcMG2Jvx3k
    - Tom De Roeck.

    monochrom & verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

  16. #136
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,484
    Been there, but NC guns washed away brainwash.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

  17. #137
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    TK as in Team Kill? Are you fucking kidding me? That's not wisdom, it's damn arrogance and sick entitlement to something you'd never deserve after saying this seriously.
    But it's fun. Need excuses to TK.

    It really gets fun once you get 2 C4 and get to take revenge on those Magriders that don't care at all about all the friendly infantry they blatantly ram into.

    If I only have 15 bullets left, and engineers are ignoring the "I need batteries" those 15 bullets are best spent on an ally engineer instead of going into the enemy to hope for one last kill before you die.
    It's just simple economics, really.

    On Jaeger, we also have some platoon leaders which don't see eye-to-eye whom sneak around and assassinate each other. They'll try to put c4 on their vehicles in the warpgate hoping they won't notice so they can blow it when they leave it. It's pretty hilarious and a lot more fun than zephyr spam one moment and lock on spam the next.
    Last edited by innociv; 09-02-2013 at 03:28 PM.

  18. #138
    Network Hub Orius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Larger penis/bigger breasts. Thats what preacher surgeons are for.
    Interestingly enough, VS models have higher-poly TnA (AND size) than the other factions. T-Ray's way of showing bias.

  19. #139
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    45
    I love how even the guy ones have those super genetically engineered asses. One thing PS2 does well is not being sexiest with it art. (But those voices, oh god no)

  20. #140
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by innociv View Post
    But it's fun. Need excuses to TK.

    It really gets fun once you get 2 C4 and get to take revenge on those Magriders that don't care at all about all the friendly infantry they blatantly ram into.

    If I only have 15 bullets left, and engineers are ignoring the "I need batteries" those 15 bullets are best spent on an ally engineer instead of going into the enemy to hope for one last kill before you die.
    It's just simple economics, really.

    On Jaeger, we also have some platoon leaders which don't see eye-to-eye whom sneak around and assassinate each other. They'll try to put c4 on their vehicles in the warpgate hoping they won't notice so they can blow it when they leave it. It's pretty hilarious and a lot more fun than zephyr spam one moment and lock on spam the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    God bless the NC.
    Yes, indeed, I'm happy, he's vanu.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •